If you're willing to kill unborn babies, you're willing to do anything...

...you have no morals or scruples whatsoever.
co-jpg.296200

I declare the OP to be factual and true:

"If you're willing to kill unborn babies, you're willing to do anything...
...you have no morals or scruples whatsoever."

If you're willing to kill unborn babies, you're willing to do anything...

...you have no morals or scruples whatsoever.

Dumbest post I've read all day. Maybe even all week. Scientifically, there is no question that the embryo/fetus is a human being, a member of the human species.

Are you saying an embryo has been scientifically proven to be an individual possessing the same rights as a child born in the United States.

if you are you are a whacko too.

I didn't know the abortion issue was in the hands of the people. I thought the Supreme Court ruled on that years and years ago.
Unfortunately, we seen to be abandoning constitutionally limited government.

The right to lifers are at it again pretending they care about the unborn. Now the already born? They could care less and when a piece of shit like trump kicks kids off of food stamps and tries to get rid of programs like ACA that helps millions of kids? So what. Get over it. Or like when he separated kids from their parents at the border and many of them haven't been reunited? So what. The 401 k's of his base are doing great and no, Obama didn't separate kids from parents unless it was necessary like when the parent was a felon.

Which kids did Trump kick off food stamps?

So you advocate letting adults use children to get across the border?
Libs pretend to care about those kids...but could careless about human trafficking of said children.

I didn't know the abortion issue was in the hands of the people. I thought the Supreme Court ruled on that years and years ago.

Well, the Supreme Court ruled many times on the legality of slavery too and kept it legal. But people finally came to see the evil of it. Someday enough people will see the true horror and evil of abortion, millions of human beings murdered and disposed of. A holocaust on a scale that would make Hitler bluish

Dumbest post I've read all day. Maybe even all week. Scientifically, there is no question that the embryo/fetus is a human being, a member of the human species.

Are you saying an embryo has been scientifically proven to be an individual possessing the same rights as a child born in the United States.

I didn't say anything about rights one way or the other. I said that scientifically the preborn baby is a human being, a member of the human species, that is not even debatable from a scientific standpoint. You can argue that the preborn is not a "person," but you can't say the preborn is not a human, without looking like an ignoramus.

I didn't say anything about rights one way or the other. I said that scientifically the preborn baby is a human being, a member of the human species, that is not even debatable from a scientific standpoint. You can argue that the preborn is not a "person," but you can't say the preborn is not a human, without looking like an ignoramus.
Thanks again for the insults, when all these babies are born and no where to stay, to feed them, to cloth them. And it starts eating into your tax payer pocket, and tugging on your food chain then what will be my problem.

The day you are God it will matter what you think, to me anyways.

Are you talking to me? Do I have to be God to tell you not to murder another human being?

You know what, if I see a guy raping you I'll make sure to keep my yap shut. After all, I am not God.... ...can't judge, right?

Thanks again for the insults, when all these babies are born and no where to stay, to feed them, to cloth them. And it starts eating into your tax payer pocket, and tugging on your food chain then what will be my problem.

Well hell, why stop there. Lets just murder ALL the homeless and solve the homeless problem. Thats your answer. Kill them all

That post was to NotfooledbyW, not you. But it IS true that most of the time, the arguments on the proabort side are so weak, whenever this topic comes up.

Also, you act as if you've never heard of adoption. But even if adoption didn't exist, (which it obviously does) what you said is still no justification for homicide.

Forum List

Back