"I'll kill him graveyard dead"

I invented nothing, and your post is most pathetic. What you fail to understand is the averages in this situation, and YOU have failed to address the averages, which I have been trying to get a repsonse from you. So stick your pathetic ideology down that sand hole and follow it with your head. You do that best.
Right. I knew you couldn't do it.

And I knew you wouldn't. :lol:
Moron. Of course the averages or whatever it is you are babbling about would indicate most likely someone breaking in your house means to do you some kind of harm and a gun might be helpful in that case.

I asked you about this particular situation and because you know as well as everyone else that having a gun in this particular situation was not a good thing at all for the woman, you are unable to respond. Admitting to having been wrong is an impossibility for you.

Moron. Of course the averages or whatever it is you are babbling about would indicate most likely someone breaking in your house means to do you some kind of harm and a gun might be helpful in that case.

I asked you about this particular situation and because you know as well as everyone else that having a gun in this particular situation was not a good thing at all for the woman, you are unable to respond. Admitting to having been wrong is an impossibility for you.

As long as your going to name call....finally the idiot responds. Yes, the gun is good in those situations...you finally admitted it.
Now the answer to your question...yes, a gun is always good to have when someone at 12:30 in the morning is breaking in, and your all alone. What else is the poor woman to think?

As long as your going to name call....finally the idiot responds. Yes, the gun is good in those situations...you finally admitted it.
Now the answer to your question...yes, a gun is always good to have when someone at 12:30 in the morning is breaking in, and your all alone. What else is the poor woman to think?
This is pathetic. You're ignoring the reality of my statements. I repeat : Having a gun in this particular case brought this woman nothing but woe and grief.
I think you are having a breakdown. Any normal coward would have turned tail by now so as not to bring further attention to his idiocy.

Your argument is corrupted and absurd. You project that it it was bad for the Woman to have a gun, based on what premise? Who are You to determine or Decree? She had Every Right to Possess the Weapon, and Every Right to use It. The Woman was Totally justified, and Your reasoning is beyond absurd to suggest anything otherwise. Your Reasoning is a Crime against Unalienable Right. You are too brain washed to recognize it. Based on an outcome the Man was totally responsible for, You blame the Victim, Who's Every action was Reactionary Self Defense.

Intense and Meister, your arguments have been shot down graveyard dead.

Let them rest in peace.

This is pathetic. You're ignoring the reality of my statements. I repeat : Having a gun in this particular case brought this woman nothing but woe and grief.
I think you are having a breakdown. Any normal coward would have turned tail by now so as not to bring further attention to his idiocy.

And stupidity reigns with you, Anguille. You don't get it do you, I have already stated that the woman will have some issues, but she knows she did the right thing.
What other option did she have under the curcumstances, that would have made sense? Remember she had no idea what's going on, and she in her mind was protecting herself. She'll get over the "woe" with some good counseling.
Just go back and stick your head in the sand, because your world will look a lot better than the real world, Anguille.

Knowing what we know about the dead man, do you honestly believe that if the woman could take that shot back that she wouldn't do it?

Knowing what we know about the dead man, do you honestly believe that if the woman could take that shot back that she wouldn't do it?

Just what kind of question is that rightwinger?
That's like saying the quarterback should have never thown that pass for an interception....after the game.
She can't take it back, and there is where her healing needs to begin with.....and not,"well if I really knew why the bastard broke in my house," scenario.

Honestly knowing what we know about the dead guy, shouldn't he be blamed for getting himself dead?

Don't you think maybe he wouldn't have gotten shitfaced in the first place if he knew it would get his drunk ass shot?

No
Why?

She shot a man she thought was breaking in to harm her. But he was only trying to get to a phone for a medical emergency. Her killing the man also put the injured sister's life at risk. Who would want to have to live with that? For what purpose?
I think that woman deeply regrets having pulled the trigger.

she may regret it, but she still did the prudent thing so I'm sure she'll be able to live with it.

No
Why?

She shot a man she thought was breaking in to harm her. But he was only trying to get to a phone for a medical emergency. Her killing the man also put the injured sister's life at risk. Who would want to have to live with that? For what purpose?
I think that woman deeply regrets having pulled the trigger.

Knowing what she knew when the man was comitting a felony breaking and entering, what other choice did she have, that is reasonable?

Some of you people like to play a game after it's been played. Then you can make up all the "what if's" you want.
The lady needs to get beyond that to start healing....just sayin...

Is there anyone left in this thread that still honestly believes that this incident was a good example of why people should own guns?

Is there anyone left in this thread that still honestly believes that this incident was a good example of why people should own guns?

It's a good example of why people should be left to make their own choices.

No one is trying to tell you that you should own a gun.

But still not a good example of why people should chose to own them. Thank you. We finally agree.

But still not a good example of why people should chose to own them. Thank you. We finally agree.

I don't think we agree.

You can't make a judgement like that with one isolated incident. Rarely do the papers write an article where things are a lot different in the incident, where the gun actually did in a rapist.....and many are armed rapists. MSM really dosen't want to write about those facts. just sayin....

Intense and Meister, your arguments have been shot down graveyard dead.

Let them rest in peace.

You are delusional! You have No valid argument, so You corrupt the Facts in hope of hiding the truth. Justice is against You, The Rule of Law is Against You, Reality is Against You. Your argument has No substance. Fraud.

Forum List

Back