Impeach Wray & Garland

I'm not sure but I would think it depends on what they can be charged with... if they are deemed to have broken laws by raiding a presidents home without good cause I would hope that they can be removed by congress... but regardless they will spend two years in front of house committees answering questions about this raid....
and lying their asses off, hiding behind that "I cannot talk about an open investigation" bs

what are your talking about they were guarded by armed federal agents

what law can you cite?

Actually those documents were available to any member of the Mar-a-logo staff with access to the Trump residence. The maids, the porters, the cleaners. Trump has a lot of staff with access.

Actually there is. It is illegal for the public to possess classified information. Giving the government the authority to seize those materials in private hands, just like when FDR had the government seize gold in private hands.
You can make 10,000 copies in an instant. You can FAX it to every machine in the world. How will they retrieve all that?

yes he can. I provided the court case saying as much
Courts do not make law. And a presidential executive action is invalided if in violation of law, or of the constitution.
That's why Trumps first muslim ban was invalidated.

Actually those documents were available to any member of the Mar-a-logo staff with access to the Trump residence. The maids, the porters, the cleaners. Trump has a lot of staff with access.
You don't know that they had access to the locker where it was stored. We already know there was a padlock on it.

Courts do not make law. And a presidential executive action is invalided if in violation of law, or of the constitution.
it was invalidated because some pinko judge was playing politics.

sorry that’s just incorrect. They were guarded by armed federal agents

this wasn’t like the obama admin that keep classified material so insecure that they would have been better secured on google

what are your talking about they were guarded by armed federal agents

what law can you cite?
Of course, the reprehensible, dishonest right is going to continue to hide behind the ‘de-classified’ façade, lying about documents being ‘de-classified’ in a failed attempt to deflect from the laws Trump in fact violated.

we will actually yes courts make law all the time…we call it case law

with that said l, i agree it didn’t make law here..it simply stated what is the law

Of course, the reprehensible, dishonest right is going to continue to hide behind the ‘de-classified’ façade, lying about documents being ‘de-classified’ in a failed attempt to deflect from the laws Trump in fact violated.
what laws?

FFS.

Not that ignorant idiocy again.

Conservatives are truly stupid, truly dishonest, and truly this willfully ignorant.

The classification of documents is irrelevant; Trump is in legal jeopardy for reasons having nothing to do with being in possession of classified documents.

Trump is in legal jeopardy because he’s in possession of national security and military intelligence documents not properly secured and stored, documents that can be taken, lost, misplaced, or destroyed.
He's not in trouble. Garland is.

Forum List

Back