Impeachment or Resignation?

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Less biased minds (and I would readily admit that I am biased) would probably conclude that Trump is way out of his limited depth to be sitting in the oval office.

Now, under normal circumstances, the orange charlatan would be under scrutiny for his impeachable offenses, such as his refusal to release his tax returns, his conflict of interests, his nepotism, his possible obstruction of justice (investigations on collusion with Russia,) his incompetence in fulfilling his campaign promises, etc.

HOWEVER, impeachment would necessitate the republican controlled Congress to have the balls to do some soul searching and to place national interests above their own.....But, such cowards are too afraid of Trump's insane base, and they are too scared of Trump's run-away tweeting vengeance.

So, most likely, Trump will resign in the next couple of years and we'll have to contend with the religious zealotry of Pence.....WHY?

Well, Trump will get either bored with his ineffectiveness OR become highly frustrated with the democratic checks-n-balances that the Founders have wisely included in our Constitution.
Checks and balances that we have always relied upon to control the possible demagoguery and despotic proclivities of a commander in chief, have been challenged by Trump; such as, the media, the courts and the negative polls.

My humble opinion is that Trump will one day soon say, enough and resign. His legitimacy has been and will always be challenged and there not anything that he can do about it.

• Banned
It will take impeachment. The orange moron would die before admitting he was wrong.

Oh. the Trumpster would NEVER admit that he was wrong;he'd blame the entire planet before such an admission....it'd take a sane personality to admit mistakes.

HOWEVER, we are faced with an equally incompetent and cowardly Congress to bring articles of impeachment...so, my guess (and hope) is that the orange clown would resign under some excuse that the system is too broken and that he is too bored to fix it.

most likely, Trump will resign in the next couple of years
Snowballs will remain frozen in Hell before that happens. I genuinely doubt that even were he impeached, he'd hold out to see whether the Senate votes for his removal from office.

and now the loons will talk and discuss , rub their hands in anticipated glory and victory . Its really pretty funny eh ??

I think it's possible he'd say that he's disgusted with the incompetence and/or lying and/or corruption and/or White House leaks and/or media and tells everybody to go fuck themselves. He'd frame it that he was the victim, that he was the one who was let down.

Who knows. This is not a presidency that lends itself to predictions.

Less biased minds (and I would readily admit that I am biased) would probably conclude that Trump is way out of his limited depth to be sitting in the oval office.

Now, under normal circumstances, the orange charlatan would be under scrutiny for his impeachable offenses, such as his refusal to release his tax returns, his conflict of interests, his nepotism, his possible obstruction of justice (investigations on collusion with Russia,) his incompetence in fulfilling his campaign promises, etc.

HOWEVER, impeachment would necessitate the republican controlled Congress to have the balls to do some soul searching and to place national interests above their own.....But, such cowards are too afraid of Trump's insane base, and they are too scared of Trump's run-away tweeting vengeance.

So, most likely, Trump will resign in the next couple of years and we'll have to contend with the religious zealotry of Pence.....WHY?

Well, Trump will get either bored with his ineffectiveness OR become highly frustrated with the democratic checks-n-balances that the Founders have wisely included in our Constitution.
Checks and balances that we have always relied upon to control the possible demagoguery and despotic proclivities of a commander in chief, have been challenged by Trump; such as, the media, the courts and the negative polls.

My humble opinion is that Trump will one day soon say, enough and resign. His legitimacy has been and will always be challenged and there not anything that he can do about it.

What crimes would he be impeached for, and remember "Not being a democratic fucktard" is not a crime.

But keep smoking whatever you have been toking, it's probably the only thing keeping you from losing it 100%, as opposed to your current lost it set point of 95%.

Wouldn't matter either way, ya'll never get Goldmans Sachs outta the white house.

It will take impeachment. The orange moron would die before admitting he was wrong.

Oh. the Trumpster would NEVER admit that he was wrong;he'd blame the entire planet before such an admission....it'd take a sane personality to admit mistakes.

HOWEVER, we are faced with an equally incompetent and cowardly Congress to bring articles of impeachment...so, my guess (and hope) is that the orange clown would resign under some excuse that the system is too broken and that he is too bored to fix it.
Did you ever stop to think for a minute idiot without Trump you get pence? Do you have any idea idiot just how happy the far right would be with that idiot?

I think it's possible he'd say that he's disgusted with the incompetence and/or lying and/or corruption and/or White House leaks and/or media and tells everybody to go fuck themselves. He'd frame it that he was the victim, that he was the one who was let down.

One forgets he is getting some of the things he wanted to do done, and its mostly the media pushing this "100 days, 200 days, 1st 6 months metric.

Working in high end real estate requires public bluster and a need for EVERYTHING RIGHT NOW, while realizing things take time and accepting it privately.

I think that is what we are seeing from Trump right now.

I don't know if Pence is an idiot as I haven't checked him out very much . Still , yeah , Nat would just get Pence .

Maybe Congress is waiting until September to see if they can add wearing white after Labor Day to your list...

One forgets he is getting some of the things he wanted to do done, and its mostly the media pushing this "100 days, 200 days, 1st 6 months metric.

Working in high end real estate requires public bluster and a need for EVERYTHING RIGHT NOW, while realizing things take time and accepting it privately.

I think that is what we are seeing from Trump right now.
Yeah, when it comes to this administration, we'll just see when we see.

Meanwhile, the two universes keep predicting absolute opposite outcomes.

:rolleyes-41:

Wanna bet some money?

Wanna bet some money?

You don't have any money, chit.

Please quote the exact portion of the Constitution you believe Trump has violated!

Better chance of resignation than impeachment, if Trump's health goes south. Otherwise it's 4 years of Trump at least, and maybe 4 more years after that.

Forum List

Back