In America is it easier for you if you are white?

Poverty is usually not self inflicted... people don't choose to be born poor and in today's day and age it's nearly impossible to pull yourself out of poverty.

Poverty is most often self inflicted. When there are programs available to help and you don't participate because your culture prohibits it, or you get pregnant at age 15 and have 3 or 4 kids before you are even old enough to drink.
What culture prohibits you from joining a program? I grew up in the Black culture and anytime a program was known there were Blacks that got into it.

Really?

The same culture that shames other blacks for getting educated and trying to be like whitey.
I got educated but i never tried to be like whitey. No one shamed me for getting educated. Now you will get teased for acting white but that has nothing to do with education. Please show me this culture you claim exists.

Go look in the ghettos.
I spend a lot of time looking in our ghettos. I do see gang culture and it effects all races not just blacks. I also see family's working their hardest to advance. Gang culture does shame education. Black culture does not. Those terms are not interchangeable.

Poverty is most often self inflicted. When there are programs available to help and you don't participate because your culture prohibits it, or you get pregnant at age 15 and have 3 or 4 kids before you are even old enough to drink.
What culture prohibits you from joining a program? I grew up in the Black culture and anytime a program was known there were Blacks that got into it.

Really?

The same culture that shames other blacks for getting educated and trying to be like whitey.
I got educated but i never tried to be like whitey. No one shamed me for getting educated. Now you will get teased for acting white but that has nothing to do with education. Please show me this culture you claim exists.

Go look in the ghettos.
I spend a lot of time looking in our ghettos. I do see gang culture and it effects all races not just blacks. I also see family's working their hardest to advance. Gang culture does shame education. Black culture does not. Those terms are not interchangeable.

Hush you fascist. You've been outed as a bigot.

Really?

He can not separate "gang culture" from "black culture" because he was raised to think it is one in the same.

Typical moronic left wing nonsense. You assume you know me and what I think and you lie about me to fit what you want to believe. You are weak minded, a tool, and part of what's wrong with race relations in this country.
I'm just going off your generalizations of African Americans.
Poor, stupid, gang members that have 10 kids by 18.
If you're not a racist stop talking like one!!!

At least puretrash comes by it honestly.

Please, your name calling only shows your inability to discuss rationally. Morons have been calling people who disagree with them racists for about a decade now.

I would assume there are tons of differences, like there are between any humans.

OMG DON'T YOU BELIEVE IN EQUALITY?! YOU BIGOT! YOU RACIST! YOU NAZI!
Lol

We are all unique snowflakes even you and your Klan.

demographics5.jpg

Really?

Go look in the ghettos.

Then why did you ask me to show you something you already know to be true?

What is the difference between these three men?
View attachment 149353

Personal choices, nothing more.
Nothing more? You know that how?

I would assume there are tons of differences, like there are between any humans.

Nothing significantly more.
How do you know? Do you know where each of these men were born? As ones zip code can predict success and income with decent accuracy.. Do you know what types of education they received? Do you know what their parents were like? How do you know all these men are the same, is that a black joke? :2up:

Really?

Go look in the ghettos.

Then why did you ask me to show you something you already know to be true?
The only point I've been trying to get across is you referencing gang culture as black culture is inaccurate they are not the same thing.

The only point I've been trying to get across is you referencing gang culture as black culture is inaccurate they are not the same thing.

Oh please. Gangsta rap was invented by black people.
And what point does that make?

There are Asian gangs, Latino gangs, white gangs. Some gang members are black, not all blacks are gang members. Gang culture effects all races.

OMG DON'T YOU BELIEVE IN EQUALITY?! YOU BIGOT! YOU RACIST! YOU NAZI!
Lol

We are all unique snowflakes even you and your Klan.

View attachment 149374
Your memes are silly and impede discussion...

They're accurate.
Accuracy is in the eye of the beholder, dear.

There are Asian gangs, Latino gangs, white gangs. Some gang members are black, not all blacks are gang members. Gang culture effects all races.

You're being intellectually dishonest sitting there trying to pretend as if the vast majority of gang violence isn't perpetrated by black people.

So you were around when they found that monkey jawbone hoax called Piltdown Man? it must have sucked to find out it was a desperate hoax by white (so called) scientists in an effort to attach some significance to the white race?
E for your research effort, however irrelevant. But you still haven't told us what you believe the word n!gger means.

While you're at it, how do you feel about censorship? Do you think it's okay for White people to tell Black people there are words they may not utter or publish?
****** came from slave owners, thats why the word is so emotionally charged. You have every right to use it, if you can take the punch it earns you.

Poverty is usually not self inflicted... people don't choose to be born poor and in today's day and age it's nearly impossible to pull yourself out of poverty.

Really?

Go look in the ghettos.
I grew up in the ghettos. Did you mean white ghettos?

You're being intellectually dishonest sitting there trying to pretend as if the vast majority of gang violence isn't perpetrated by black people.
I would say internationally it would be Hispanics. They have much more organized, far reaching, and violent gangs.
But i stand by my statement, all races are effected by gang culture.

I would say internationally it would be Hispanics.

Stop deflecting. We're not talking about international gang violence but thanks for admitting that mexican drug cartels are a threat to the civilized world.

Forum List

Back