Independents have no candidate

If Trump would build the wall he wouldn’t have to worry about being defeated in 2020, he’d go down as one of the greatest Presidents EVER! No wall = No Trump 2020

I feel like we have no real candidate. I kinda like Tulsi but she can never win. All the current leading dems are shit as well.

Well congrats shes backed by David Duke, which automatically means shes a racist (your lefty rules not mine)

Where did I say that? She repudiated his amorous advances like the same day. Trump, on the other hand, pretended not to know who he was at first. A rookie mistake.

In the general election, all the candidates are "independent", all qualified candidates will be on the ballot, voters can vote for any candidate they want.

I feel like we have no real candidate. I kinda like Tulsi but she can never win. All the current leading dems are shit as well.
What's wrong with Schultz for yall? He is calling out the far leftists quite a bit.
I like Shultz, he should be listened to and welcomed to join the debate. The country needs more independent voices
I agree! I would love to see him in the debates...he won't win but I think he literally could push the dem candidate into 3rd place...they are running some extremely far leftists so...
I’d love to see is end up with a solid 4 person race for Prez every 4 years. One where each candidate is getting double digit votes. That would be a much healthier system then the dualopoly we have now
I prefer if we had a system like most European countries have where there are more parties and they have to make allies to get a government that can rule.

Nobody reasonable will have any chance to win. Both parties are out of their damn heads.

One a little more than the other...I mean a lot more..

I mean the Republicans have gone off the rails with the Orange Asshole

If Trump would build the wall he wouldn’t have to worry about being defeated in 2020, he’d go down as one of the greatest Presidents EVER! No wall = No Trump 2020

Imagine that, being judged on the basis of a pile of bricks. As in 'dumb as'.

Until people accept that the choice from either major party are pieces of shit and vote in mass for a 3rd party, we will never have good choices. We need an election or two where people just say "fuck it, no longer voting the lesser of two evils" and show that someone outside the two party paradigm can get significant votes.

Ross Perot might have been able to do this had he not dropped out the first election.

Ya know golfer, I can grow to like you! What you fail to mention though is———> an independent could NEVER govern.

Unless you are smoking something, and I think you are not————> we can elect anyone we choose as President, and they are gonna screw him/her, if they aren’t in the club.

This is the sort of Dichotomy-Think that keeps us mired. Why wouldn't a non-partisan find it easier to govern, there being no political party groupthiink that vows to block everything he or she does?

Was Washington a failed POTUS?

SMH People GOT to get over this False Dichotomy Shit.

Well congrats shes backed by David Duke, which automatically means shes a racist (your lefty rules not mine)

Where did I say that? She repudiated his amorous advances like the same day. Trump, on the other hand, pretended not to know who he was at first. A rookie mistake.

Because his views are well known. he left the reform party because David Duke joined it. He was nocer to Tapper than I would have been

Because his views are well known. he left the reform party because David Duke joined it. He was nocer to Tapper than I would have been

Well why not just say "I don't want David Duke's support" right away? It's not hard. In fact, it's quite easy.

I don't know whether Trump is a racist, but he certainly plays one on TV, and he certainly knows what motivates his "base".

Because his views are well known. he left the reform party because David Duke joined it.

And that was fifteen years earlier. Suddenly in 2016 Rump has no idea who Duke is?

What is he, senile?

Well why not just say "I don't want David Duke's support" right away? It's not hard. In fact, it's quite easy.

I don't know whether Trump is a racist, but he certainly plays one on TV, and he certainly knows what motivates his "base".

Because Tapper was aware of it and the left does this shit. He knew he wasnt a Duke fan, but he wanted to keep the narrative and Trump fucked with him......
A Republican will always be tarred a racist by the media.......Noone ever called Trump one before he attack Obama

Because his views are well known. he left the reform party because David Duke joined it.

And that was fifteen years earlier. Suddenly in 2016 Rump has no idea who Duke is?

What is he, senile?

He was tired of stupid questions....He should have said fuck off Jake

Because Tapper was aware of it and the left does this shit. He knew he wasnt a Duke fan, but he wanted to keep the narrative and Trump fucked with him......
A Republican will always be tarred a racist by the media.......Noone ever called Trump one before he attack Obama

C'mon ... let's not pretend Trump hasn't flirted with racism many, many times over. Has he ever come out and said something where I was like, "That is 100%, undisputably a racist statement"? No. But he's said many things that made me scratch my head and wonder "why ... why would he say something like that? He has to know how people are going to perceive it". I believe they call it "dog-whistling".

That's not even mentioning the controversies of his past, before he became candidate Trump. Don't try and bullshit me, buddy.

C'mon ... let's not pretend Trump hasn't flirted with racism many, many times over. Has he ever come out and said something where I was like, "That is 100%, undisputably a racist statement"? No. But he's said many things that made me scratch my head and wonder "why ... why would he says something like that? He has to know how people are going to perceive it". I believe they call it "dog-whistling".

That's not even mentioning the controversies of his past, before he became candidate Trump. Don't try and bullshit me, buddy.

Everyone has...jokes or even getting pissedmoff. Liam's nielson had a right o be pissed when his relative was raped.....somewhat if he said I want to kill a black, it's called being human tenant revenge.

I mean Clinton and Biden have said far more racist shit than Trump

C'mon ... let's not pretend Trump hasn't flirted with racism many, many times over. Has he ever come out and said something where I was like, "That is 100%, undisputably a racist statement"? No. But he's said many things that made me scratch my head and wonder "why ... why would he say something like that? He has to know how people are going to perceive it". I believe they call it "dog-whistling".

"Race baiting" is what I call it. Lotta wags on this board don't seem to know the difference but you don't have to be a racist to bait those who are. And Rump is a master baiter.

The problem is you people are so high and mighty but just as dirty.

Name calling does not equal racism
joking does not equal racism

yiu guys look for a gotcha, because you dont want to have a discussion on issues.

Forum List

Back