Inflation Plummeting Rapidly

“Between the swooning and cheering for the Wagner Group to take over Russia and its nukes, and the ongoing worship of the Azov Battalion,” added commentator Glenn Greenwald wryly. “I don't think there's been this much open cheering of actual Nazis since the Nuremberg rallies.”
The Wagners would not stand a chance against Russian armaments.

Only calves should be drinking cow's milk.
So now, milk, one of the most common staples throughout history, along with bread, eggs and things, is now verboten in Heir Synthy's decree! :laughing0301:

But if you're dumb enough to pay $4.53 for a gallon of milk instead of $3.38, it helps to explain why you're a Trump supporter.
Riiight. I should have gotten in my car and driven out of state to another state where milk prices are lower! Damn, what an ass. :laugh2:

Gasoline was lower even before the pandemic because of Trump's energy policy. Biden rescinded Trump's energy EOs and prices soared. You are the one spouting nonsense. Besides the Democrat created fake pandemic (for a yearly flu) further ruined the economy. Not to mention Fauci and Birx who should serve jail time.
Under which President did we pump more oil? Trump or Biden.

Last edited:
You still have a bit of neo-con left in you. But you're not wrong. Until you're last sentence. There's no real reason to question our involvement. Like in so many other situations, the U.S. is the indispensable nation. If we do not lead, others rarely do. And 5% of our military budget is chickenfeed for toppling Russia's dictatorship, or at least severely weakening it. And the CIA has been given a golden opportunity that must not be squandered by the likes of Marjorie Taylor Greene.
Delusional. When did the left become supporters of proxy wars and imperialism?

Biden was never really elected. His election was fraudulent. No one voted for this shit. High interest rates, wars, supply chain problems, high prices, foisting abnormal sex on minors just to name a few. Tell me you voted for this shit.
I voted for Biden.

I voted for him in November 2020.

Does April 2020 come before or after November 2020?

Derp…you’re out of date with that diddy.

New Car Market: Prices Are About To Plummet Due to Oversupply​

These people just make shit up.
That's what they have been reduced to.

Republicans need to live in a fantasy land because the real world is too harsh for them.

Inflation is causing misery for most Americans.
Inflation NOW is only slightly higher than it was pre-Covid.

Prices are up because of the inflation that has all but ended.

For prices to drop you’d need a Recession

You want that?

Inflation NOW is only slightly higher than it was pre-Covid.

Prices are up because of the inflation that has all but ended.

For prices to drop you’d need a Recession

You want that?
Liar.

Forum List

Back