Inflation Plummeting Rapidly

Patience, FruitLoops. Jack Smith is still working his investigation. Word on the street is -- he's cuttin' deals left and right with some of the lowlifes involved to flip & help secure convictions among the sea goldie big fish.
Smith is abusing his power and most likely threatening the people not making deals. It is how Communists and fascists work.

There are always 60% or more of Americans living paycheck to paycheck....does not matter who the POTUS is.

Half the people making more than 100 grand a year are living paycheck to paycheck.
So you agree with the OP that "wages are booming" anyway?

The Hell they are not. Get fucking real, we are dealing with government jackboots. The people rotting in jail for J6 more than prove that.

If you're innocent, there's nothing they can do. But the people they're dealing with are not innocent.

If you're innocent, there's nothing they can do. But the people they're dealing with are not innocent.
Have those people been proven guilty, you anti-American fuckstick. Please tell us what they have found guilty of.

Incredible and Beautiful Inflation data this morning.

Core Inflation came in at just 0.2% inc. That is the FED's target !!!

The facts are in. Inflation was due to Putin's war and supply chain problems, and all the fake money Trump printed during his presidency.

Rate cuts coming soon !

Clueless! Biden was President when Putin invades Ukraine. Biden also was President when the supply chain crisis happened. Trump did increase the National Debt. But Biden was 5 times worse in just 2 years. Inflation went up to 10% under Biden’s direction.
As far as inflation, gasoline is still two to three times higher than when Biden first took office. It’s not rising like it was. But it isn’t going back and people are struggling way more than when Trump was President.

Not really correct.

In 2021 the IRS said I did not file taxes for 3 years going back to 2013. Two of those years I had canceled checks that were sent with my returns. That was still not good enough and now here I am almost 2 years later still fighting the IRS even though I have provided returns from all the years and my canceled checks for the two when I owed money yet I am still paying the IRS on a payment plan till they finally finish my case. How long do you think I will have to wait to get back the money I did not really owe them?

Wages booming and living paycheck to paycheck have no correlation. People make more, they spend more.
Point taken though I would argue it has some correlation - not everyone spends more.
In any event, is the OP correct that wages are booming?

They wouldn't be taking deals to flip if they were innocent. We're talking about fake electors who know they illegally put their John Handcock of a fraudulent elector form.
If they are intimidated and their families threatened they would.

Point taken though I would argue it has some correlation - not everyone spends more.

Fair, not everyone does, but even during our best economies we have 60% or more people living paycheck to paycheck. It is the American way.

Want to see something scary look at how many people in their 50s have basically no retirement savings.

Is the OP correct that wages are booming?

Hyperbole for sure.

Trump low cost of energy. Potatohead high cost of energy

Trump next exporter of oil. Potatohead importer of oil

Trump border sealed. Potatohead letting millions flood in.

Trump lowered taxes. Potatohead raises taxes.

Trump minimal inflation. Potatohead massive inflation

Trump low interest rates. Potatohead high interest rates.

Trump increase family income. Potatohead decreased family income

Trump lower poverty. Potatohead increased poverty

Trump lower welfare. Potatohead increased welfare

...and it goes on and on. Potatohead is a disaster. Only idiots voted for him and only idiots lie about his record.

In any event, is the OP correct that wages are booming?
the data says i am correct. The facts say i am correct.

wages just increased +.4 MoM, that says I am correct...
Wages have been increasing at an above average rate for Biden's presidency. (go look this up)

See how facts work. You make a claim, then have facts to back that up.

Trump claims election fraud, then has no credible facts or evidence to back up that fake claim
Fake Fox News claims "the Biden crime family" then they have no credible facts at all to support/prove that claim.

This is how the Big Boy world works, this is why you struggle to get ahead in life.

Forum List

Back