Inflation Plummeting Rapidly

he facts are in. Inflation was due to Putin's war and supply chain problems

But the inflation started long before Russia invaded and the war is STILL going on and we are still having supply chain problems. All that has happened is that after 2.5 years of catastrophic Biden disasters, inflation has LEVELED OFF more to around 3%. Stuff is still way inflated and isn't coming down, Bozo.

We can argue we have had a "real wage" recession. As a consequence of stimulus, we had a prolonged period of inflation where people got to keep their jobs, but their wages didn't keep up with rising food and housing costs. After 25 consecutive months of falling real wages, we finally got positive wage growth in May and June, which suggests the wage recession may be over now.

Overall, accepting a wage recession in lieu of a jobs recession was a good trade. A jobs recession causes more economic destruction than a wage recession and takes longer for the economy to recover from. It's also more uneven in its impact, hurting some people a lot more than others. A wage recession spreads out the pain a bit more, so that everybody takes a hit, but mostly not too much to recover from.

But Biden's approval rating over the past 25 months reflects that it still hurt.

358596875_10160685439890950_7944276508691360773_n.jpg

But the inflation started long before Russia invaded and the war is STILL going on and we are still having supply chain problems. All that has happened is that after 2.5 years of catastrophic Biden disasters, inflation has LEVELED OFF more to around 3%. Stuff is still way inflated and isn't coming down, Bozo.

Inflation was a double whammy of COVID related supply chain interruption and the Ukraine wars impact on fuel and food supplies

You are of course are defending the 3%ers. They are the ones suffering....along with the miserable MAGA cult which is wringing their hands worrying about their career criminal cult leader.
It seems your TDS has you among the top 3% of the TDS’ers.

Did you know that you are among those of the self-loathing MARXIST cult being surveilled by the black helicopters?

You have to account for the fact he inherited a $3+T deficit

If you inherit a deficit that high, with spending already earmarked, its very difficult to get to break even. Trump ramped the deficit every year of his presidency, Biden is lowering the deficit compared to what he inherited.

People need to factor in what the deficit was the previous year.
Because of the pandemic. The deficit coming down from record spending due to a global pandemic isnt some great feat.

yea it really sucks that Trump handed out so much fake printed money to all his constituents and gave us all this debt and deficit.

Trump and the GOP own this debt because their policies caused it. Good thing we have Biden to lower the deficit and inflation. Biden has inflation back down to normal levels.

Since you continue to be confused let me give you another example of Potatohead's inflation, you stupid Moon Bat.

I have another friend who is a project manager with Duke Energy.

In 2019 when Trump was President and inflation was low he costed out an environmental cleanup project in a legacy Duke site in Ohio to be $8 million.

The project was put on hold due to other priorities. A couple of months ago he got the green light for the project. He had to update the cost estimate. It is now $11 million for exactly the same scope.

The difference is Potatohead's massive inflation that idiots like you brag about.

You really are a dumb mutherfucker, aren't you?

My wife and I saw that same kind of inflation that Potatohead has burden the American people with when we we went to Publix this morning to buy food for our family.

I am lucky. I have enough income to absorb the massive inflation without having to go to the Poor House. Most American families don't.

You and the other nitwits that voted for Potatohead and then ignored the fact he stole the election are fucking idiots. Like world class idiots.

Since you continue to be confused let me give you another example of Potatohead's inflation, you stupid Moon Bat.

I have another friend who is a project manager with Duke Energy.

In 2019 when Trump was President and inflation was low he costed out an environmental cleanup project in a legacy Duke site in Ohio to be $8 million.

The project was put on hold due to other priorities. A couple of months ago he got the green light for the project. He had to update the cost estimate. It is now $11 million for exactly the same scope.

The difference is Potatohead's massive inflation that idiots like you brag about.

You really are a dumb mutherfucker, aren't you?

My wife and I saw that same kind of inflation that Potatohead has burden the American people with when we we went to Publix this morning to buy food for our family.

I am lucky. I have enough income to absorb the massive inflation without having to go to the Poor House. Most American families don't.

You and the other nitwits that voted for Potatohead and then ignored the fact he stole the election are fucking idiots. Like world class idiots.
Yes I agree, Trump's massive debt and deficits and fake money handouts caused this inflation
Good thing Biden has a strong economy and booming labor market so people are doing great right now.

You try to blame Biden for inflation, yet Trump is the one that printed all the money, had all the debt and deficit, and handed it out to everyone.
Biden has lowered the deficit from the massive deficit he inherited form Trump. If Trump were president the deficit would be $4T/yr and inflation would be 10%

It seems your TDS has you among the top 3% of the TDS’ers.

Did you know that you are among those of the self-loathing MARXIST cult being surveilled by the black helicopters?
You sound miserable....COOL!

Forum List

Back