Ingraham: Innocent people are paying the price for multicultism

Now you're openly advocating killing white people.

And you claim you're not a racist?

Are all white people knuckle dragging, inbred, cracker trailer trash?

No.

Therefore no racism.

What a bullshitter. If some 'white' were to say (as some here have from time to time) "I don't hate black people. Heck, I loves me some black people. I just hate them damn n*****s!" You would rightly deem them racist. Well, your little persona here is at least that blatantly racist. You're a racist and a hypocrite.

I've said nothing racist and you cannot show one example where I have.

You and your counterpart racists here deserve each other.

Like I said this is all you can do. Try proving my racism.

Show qoutes.

I already did.

No.

Therefore no racism.

What a bullshitter. If some 'white' were to say (as some here have from time to time) "I don't hate black people. Heck, I loves me some black people. I just hate them damn n*****s!" You would rightly deem them racist. Well, your little persona here is at least that blatantly racist. You're a racist and a hypocrite.

We have never been - a melting pot.

Maybe not the entire country, but the areas where the melting took place turned into a disaster. It's a failure and doesn't work. You can't force a lion and a hyena to live together in peace.
If dogs and cats and birds can live together - so can you. And we have never been a melting pot. That is a myth.

Yes, we can live together, but never in peace. Whites and blacks are two totally opposite people. They can never accept my ways and I can never accept theirs. I'm not a violent person, I'm not a dirty person, I'm not a loud person. I believe in law and order--not hatred of our police. I support our police.

Oh, but just learn to live together. How? How can I learn to accept our stores closing all the time because of crime? How can we live together when I just want to sit on my back porch in peace and quiet, but can't? How can we live tougher when I had to lock up my new propane grill because they stole my last one right out of my yard? How can we live together when our teachers get attacked every month during the school year?

You have to understand that we can't live together in peace because white people don't live like that. We live just the opposite in most cases.

The current situation, imo, is primarily driven by generations of race baiting and hatemongering by the left to radicalize and inflame the minority populations.

There is no reason to assume that, without that massive external factor that the black community would not be a FAR more productive and pleasant part of society.

Maybe some day, but nowhere in the near future.

When you have government forcing groups of people on each other, that's no way to improve their opinions of each other. The real solution is to get rid of government regulations like Fair Housing and HUD. If somebody doesn't want to sell you a house or rent an apartment to you for whatever reason, that should be totally legal. As it is now, you are forced to sell or rent to an undesirable or face penalties by the law. You may know it's wrong, and you may know it's ruining your neighborhood, but you have no choice legally.

People should be segregated by class. That can happen if government gets out of the way. It would keep the bad people out that gives all blacks a bad name, and would not hurt property values like what's going on now. HUD should have their funds cut in half so they could only afford to house people in lower income areas. HUD should not be buying or renting dwellings for their people in the suburbs.

Ray, do us all a favor and shut the fuck up.

You are a prime example of how racism in whites exist today. You claim to own businesses. So then if .you have no blacks employed or very few, I guess it's only on merit they did not get hired.

HA!

No.

Therefore no racism.

Show qoutes.

I already did.

No.

Therefore no racism.

That's not racism fool.

Show qoutes.

I already did.

No.

Therefore no racism.

That's not racism fool.

Your denial is as ineffective as those of every other racist here.

Multiculturalism has never worked. The strength of the US has always been to incorporate other cultures into the overall culture. What we are seeing in Europe is more like parallel cultures, not a good thing. More likely to end up resembling the Balkans.

The presence of, or support for the presence of, several distinct cultural or ethnic groups within a society existed here centuries before we became the United States of America.

Of course past policies stole the land of native Americans, enslaved native Africans and denied for a time the Irish jobs, incarcerated Japanese citizens and has now locked up more prisoners than any other nation; today we have Donald Trump, who has divided our nation into those who support him and his list of enemies; the non obsequious critics who see him for what he is, i.e. a disaster.

Your issues with the past actions of the American Nations, is noted and irrelevant.

Donald Trump isn't the one that divided this nation. Trump ran against HIllary and other politicians.

It was Hillary that made the campaign about pitting one half of the nation against the other half.

Tissue? Did being called out as a deplorable person hurt your feelings? You forgot to add to this statement ["Donald Trump isn't the one that divided this nation"] believe me!, two-words which have become the biggest lie of the century.

YOu could have disagreed with me and offered a reason(s) why you thought my point was incorrect.

INSTEAD, you choose to ridicule me personally.

It is you people that have divided this nation, into warring camps.

What difference does that make? Most people raised by single mothers are not in prison. So?

If you want to do something that matters you figure out why anyone is in prison and was there something society could have done to make that less likely? But, as we all know, you don't believe in such things.

Single parent homes are directly related to poverty. Poverty is directly related to crime. The rest you can figure out on your own.

The link between poverty and crime is weak.

The link between illegitimacy and crime is strong.

Poor children of two parent families do much better than poor children of single moms.

No the link to poverty and crime is not weak.

Link please.

.I provided you a link that showed how racism causes PTSD and you still want to argue illegitimacy.

Do you understand that I am treating you seriously and with respect? You made a valid claim, and I have asked you to support it, to advance the discussion.

Multiculturalism has never worked. The strength of the US has always been to incorporate other cultures into the overall culture. What we are seeing in Europe is more like parallel cultures, not a good thing. More likely to end up resembling the Balkans.

The presence of, or support for the presence of, several distinct cultural or ethnic groups within a society existed here centuries before we became the United States of America.

Of course past policies stole the land of native Americans, enslaved native Africans and denied for a time the Irish jobs, incarcerated Japanese citizens and has now locked up more prisoners than any other nation; today we have Donald Trump, who has divided our nation into those who support him and his list of enemies; the non obsequious critics who see him for what he is, i.e. a disaster.

Your issues with the past actions of the American Nations, is noted and irrelevant.

Donald Trump isn't the one that divided this nation. Trump ran against HIllary and other politicians.

It was Hillary that made the campaign about pitting one half of the nation against the other half.
The nation was already divided, dummy. People like you hated that n*gger in the White House.

Oh? THe nation wasn't divided when Bill Clinton was in the white house?
It wasn't as much racism then although many thought of Clinton as a N*gger-lover.

Soooooo, you claim that the nation was divided during Obama's term, because, of course, racism,

while admitting that the nation was divided during Bill Clinton term despite his being white...

Was this nation divided during GWBush's administration? (also white)

Maybe not the entire country, but the areas where the melting took place turned into a disaster. It's a failure and doesn't work. You can't force a lion and a hyena to live together in peace.
If dogs and cats and birds can live together - so can you. And we have never been a melting pot. That is a myth.

Yes, we can live together, but never in peace. Whites and blacks are two totally opposite people. They can never accept my ways and I can never accept theirs. I'm not a violent person, I'm not a dirty person, I'm not a loud person. I believe in law and order--not hatred of our police. I support our police.

Oh, but just learn to live together. How? How can I learn to accept our stores closing all the time because of crime? How can we live together when I just want to sit on my back porch in peace and quiet, but can't? How can we live tougher when I had to lock up my new propane grill because they stole my last one right out of my yard? How can we live together when our teachers get attacked every month during the school year?

You have to understand that we can't live together in peace because white people don't live like that. We live just the opposite in most cases.

The current situation, imo, is primarily driven by generations of race baiting and hatemongering by the left to radicalize and inflame the minority populations.

There is no reason to assume that, without that massive external factor that the black community would not be a FAR more productive and pleasant part of society.

Maybe some day, but nowhere in the near future.

When you have government forcing groups of people on each other, that's no way to improve their opinions of each other. The real solution is to get rid of government regulations like Fair Housing and HUD. If somebody doesn't want to sell you a house or rent an apartment to you for whatever reason, that should be totally legal. As it is now, you are forced to sell or rent to an undesirable or face penalties by the law. You may know it's wrong, and you may know it's ruining your neighborhood, but you have no choice legally.

People should be segregated by class. That can happen if government gets out of the way. It would keep the bad people out that gives all blacks a bad name, and would not hurt property values like what's going on now. HUD should have their funds cut in half so they could only afford to house people in lower income areas. HUD should not be buying or renting dwellings for their people in the suburbs.

Ray, do us all a favor and shut the fuck up.

You are a prime example of how racism in whites exist today.

HA!

Yes he is, and if you flip him over there's YOU, the other side of the exact same coin. You two racist douchebags were made for each other.

The nation was already divided, dummy. People like you hated that n*gger in the White House.

Trump was the one pitting races, religions and nationalities. And this nation has never been united. Stop pretending that it has.

Past policies denied blacks jobs, educations, housing and incomes. Things for blacks just did not end with slavery.

Trump had a platform that appealed to Middle America's interests.

It was his enemies that decided that supporting a policy that might benefit Middle America vs the interests of say, Mexicans, was racist, instead of simply good governance.

Liberals really believe they can fix the way browns and blacks behave

No. That would be conservatives. Project much?

What Liberals find entertaining is watching the right implode as the population demographics change slowly but surely putting them in minority status.

It's like having a front row seat at the battle of Little Bighorn all over again. You righties just love following your General Custis' around don't you?

It wasn't as much racism then although many thought of Clinton as a N*gger-lover.

Soooooo, you claim that the nation was divided during Obama's term, because, of course, racism,

while admitting that the nation was divided during Bill Clinton term despite his being white...

Yeppers. It's been divided for a long time now but under Obama racism was a driving force (that Trump played off of).

Why should we take any alleged Religous seriously, if they cannot obey, Ten simple Commandments from a God?

Conforming to our secular and temporal rules, should be purgatory, for the truly Religious.

Experts can tell race by a DNA sample, or by skeletal remains.
So, how do you figure that?

I Guess people like Obama drives experts crazy. But here is something even more enlightening.
The proportion of human genetic variation due to differences between populations is modest, and individuals from different populations can be genetically more similar than individuals from the same population.
Genetic Similarities Within and Between Human Populations
Note that my link substitutes the word "populations" in place of "races." I agree because the differences between humans aren't great enough to classify those differences as races.

There's also sweep disparities between races in genetic characteristics
Impossible. All humans belong to the same race. Supremacists have tried hard to create a racial hierarchy with white people at the top and blacks at the bottom but scientific evidence isn't on their side. All living humans are Homo Sapiens Sapiens.

In fact, sometimes a gene can be limited to a single ethnic group even, such as the Chinese genetic allele for DAB1 causing larger, and more developed brains, or the Finnish genetic allele HTR2B Q20 causing impulsivity.
That Chinese gene can be passed on to any other human group on the planet via sex. No group of humans have genes that can't be
shared with other humans.and believe me...they will find a way.

Race is NOT a biological concept...it's a social construct.
One created by a German wanting to establish a social heirarchy based on superficial differences in humankind.

Sure it is, why else can DNA, and skeletal remains tell ones race?

Superficial differences?
Hardly.

Some races are taller, than one another, and while that might seem to be "Superficial" on closer inspection it can alter temperament, as Serotonin tends to be lower in taller people, which is why they're more likely to commit suicide.

Also tall people tend to have higher levels of intelligence, and success, which is probably mostly from IGF-1, which increases height, and also brain size.

That's just one of many.
So are you saying one"race" has all the tall people and another all the short people?.
You're starting to get ridiculous. And if there was an innate correlation between tallness and intelligence the Watusis would all be rocket scientists.

Enough of your superficial nonsense. Stop trying to pass off environmental mutations in certain populations as racial characteristics.

Blacks are an exception, they actually have lower IGF-1 levels, their height probably comes from Growth Hormone, which doesn't grow the brain.

But, absolutely the way certain Humans tend to be much taller, even if they can be short, would be the same as intelligence, with some being much more intelligent, even if they can be dumb.

Trump was the one pitting races, religions and nationalities. And this nation has never been united. Stop pretending that it has.

Past policies denied blacks jobs, educations, housing and incomes. Things for blacks just did not end with slavery.

It was his enemies that decided that supporting a policy that might benefit Middle America vs the interests of say, Mexicans, was racist, instead of simply good governance.
The billionaire - protector of the middle class. Love that one.

And I think it was ray who said Trump was, LOL, down to earth.

Yeppers. It's been divided for a long time now but under Obama racism was a driving force (that Trump played off of).

If it was divided for a long time BEFORE Obama, then the reason for the division had NOTHING TO DO WITH OBAMA.

D'uh.

Experts can tell race by a DNA sample, or by skeletal remains.
So, how do you figure that?

I Guess people like Obama drives experts crazy. But here is something even more enlightening.
The proportion of human genetic variation due to differences between populations is modest, and individuals from different populations can be genetically more similar than individuals from the same population.
Genetic Similarities Within and Between Human Populations
Note that my link substitutes the word "populations" in place of "races." I agree because the differences between humans aren't great enough to classify those differences as races.

There's also sweep disparities between races in genetic characteristics
Impossible. All humans belong to the same race. Supremacists have tried hard to create a racial hierarchy with white people at the top and blacks at the bottom but scientific evidence isn't on their side. All living humans are Homo Sapiens Sapiens.

In fact, sometimes a gene can be limited to a single ethnic group even, such as the Chinese genetic allele for DAB1 causing larger, and more developed brains, or the Finnish genetic allele HTR2B Q20 causing impulsivity.
That Chinese gene can be passed on to any other human group on the planet via sex. No group of humans have genes that can't be
shared with other humans.and believe me...they will find a way.
Humans belong to the same species, not the same race. What you're trying to say is that a Doberman is the same as a Yorkshire Terrier. They are obviously different, but they can still interbreed.

You're spouting a bogus theory popular with leftwing academics, but's total bullshit.
Bullshit. When did the Human Race become the Human Races? Hint: it never did.
But lets look at your trite dog analogy. A dog is still a dog no matter what natural or artificial breed it is..you can call each variety a species i.e. collie..snoopy...beagle..whatever...they are all belong to the " race" of dogs. I used quotes around race because it doesn't really exist among dogs or humans. Race is NOT a biological concept...it's a social construct.
One created by a German wanting to establish a social heirarchy based on superficial differences in humankind.

My observations on this matter are not something I made up. For further reading and understanding I suggest those interested read the following book on the subject:View attachment 132077

If you can't tell a Nigerian, from a Swede, or Chinaman, god help us.

I think anti-Racism is a ideology for sub-Humans.

The anti-Racist seems to not be intelligent enough to pick up on differences, important differences.
Well, frankly a black person could be a Swede or a Chinaman...depending on where he was born or where he lives. The terms Swede and Chinaman denotes nationality not race. Blacks living here are Americans..those living in Britain are Brits.
I thought you knew that.

Black people will never be real Swedes, or Chinaman, or Brits for that matter.

He crafted a platform to speak out for those who had been long ignored by the political class.

That he was not part of that class, is well known.

My point stands.

Cutting taxes for the rich and foodstamps for the poor, is good governance?

He crafted a platform to speak out for those who had been long ignored by the political class.

That he was not part of that class, is well known.

My point stands.

His appeal was to people to stupid to know that someone like Trump doesn't drain the swamp - he is the fucking swamp. And just look at that, nothing but cronies in his administration.

Forum List

Back