Ingraham: Innocent people are paying the price for multicultism

Ingraham: Innocent People Are Paying the Price for Multiculturalism

Yep. She is 100% correct. This entire DIEversity and Multicultism and White self hatred will go down as the darkest decades in history.
Affirmative-action/political correctness has fucked this country up, beyond all recognition...
But before affirmative action white companies were not hiring blacks, and for racist reasons. A lot of black people benefitted. Did it solve everything? No but it did for the hundreds of thousands of blacks who were finally hired.

Who I think are funny are the white losers who complain about aa

Were they not hired because of the color of their skin, or that people with their skin color couldn't do the job?

Most of the post office is black today--at least where I live. No matter how many times I complain, I can't get a mail carrier to figure out how to put the mail in the right mailboxes. I make sure all our names are on the mailboxes with one inch lettering I purchased from the hardware store. Not only do I have addresses on my houses, I also put the address on the mailboxes themselves. They still can't figure it out.

Half the time I go to my black McDonald's, they get the order wrong. There is nothing complicated about my order. I even order it by the number on the menu. You can't leave my McDonald's without checking your bag first because something is likely to be wrong.

I'm a truck driver and as such, I need to use the restrooms at the companies I deliver to or pickup from. When I know I'm going to a place that has mostly blacks working there, I make sure I use the restroom at the stop before them. Why? Because you'll never get into a stall where black people work. They know they can't get fired for going to the bathroom, so they use the restroom to get out of work and stay there forever.

The favorite color of any employer is green. The employees that make them the most green are the owners favorite employees.
Half the time employers hire who they feel they'll get along with the best. They can train anyone to do the job. Someone might have more experience but the employer says, do I want to work with this person.

No doubt blacks helped ruin Ford's Lincoln plant that was in my home town. The plant is now in Mexico. I'm not going to defend them. Would I want 50% of my staff to be black? Fuck no. I'm talking about ten %. Black people make up 12% of the population no company should be required to hire more than that. Blacks can't have their own communities or companies. Need an example? Why don't blacks start their own NBA? If LeBron and Durant are playing each other I'd watch the wb NBA. I certainly wouldn't watch the white league with Granny shots and pick and rolls. But blacks can't start their own communities teams or business'

I thank you for your honesty. What I will tell you is that blacks now have the advantage in the labor market. I work with companies that went from a nearly all white work crew to a nearly all black. Why? Because blacks can work for less money. Where they live, the cost of living is much lower than whites who live in the suburbs.

So even though blacks can't perform as well as whites in most cases, the company still makes out better because they can get black workers for lower wages. A little less production, but a much lower payroll. So even without AA, they are still put at the top of the list in hiring in some companies.
I'm not against that. If companies are going to come back to America it's probably going to be to cities where they can find the kind of labor their looking for. And we have a problem with unemployed blacks. I can't be mad because companies are hiring black Americans because they work for less. Should they pay them more? Sure but then may as well hire a white. Lol

Affirmative-action/political correctness has fucked this country up, beyond all recognition...
But before affirmative action white companies were not hiring blacks, and for racist reasons. A lot of black people benefitted. Did it solve everything? No but it did for the hundreds of thousands of blacks who were finally hired.

Were they not hired because of the color of their skin, or that people with their skin color couldn't do the job?

Most of the post office is black today--at least where I live. No matter how many times I complain, I can't get a mail carrier to figure out how to put the mail in the right mailboxes. I make sure all our names are on the mailboxes with one inch lettering I purchased from the hardware store. Not only do I have addresses on my houses, I also put the address on the mailboxes themselves. They still can't figure it out.

Half the time I go to my black McDonald's, they get the order wrong. There is nothing complicated about my order. I even order it by the number on the menu. You can't leave my McDonald's without checking your bag first because something is likely to be wrong.

I'm a truck driver and as such, I need to use the restrooms at the companies I deliver to or pickup from. When I know I'm going to a place that has mostly blacks working there, I make sure I use the restroom at the stop before them. Why? Because you'll never get into a stall where black people work. They know they can't get fired for going to the bathroom, so they use the restroom to get out of work and stay there forever.

The favorite color of any employer is green. The employees that make them the most green are the owners favorite employees.
Half the time employers hire who they feel they'll get along with the best. They can train anyone to do the job. Someone might have more experience but the employer says, do I want to work with this person.

No doubt blacks helped ruin Ford's Lincoln plant that was in my home town. The plant is now in Mexico. I'm not going to defend them. Would I want 50% of my staff to be black? Fuck no. I'm talking about ten %. Black people make up 12% of the population no company should be required to hire more than that. Blacks can't have their own communities or companies. Need an example? Why don't blacks start their own NBA? If LeBron and Durant are playing each other I'd watch the wb NBA. I certainly wouldn't watch the white league with Granny shots and pick and rolls. But blacks can't start their own communities teams or business'

I thank you for your honesty. What I will tell you is that blacks now have the advantage in the labor market. I work with companies that went from a nearly all white work crew to a nearly all black. Why? Because blacks can work for less money. Where they live, the cost of living is much lower than whites who live in the suburbs.

So even though blacks can't perform as well as whites in most cases, the company still makes out better because they can get black workers for lower wages. A little less production, but a much lower payroll. So even without AA, they are still put at the top of the list in hiring in some companies.
I'm not against that. If companies are going to come back to America it's probably going to be to cities where they can find the kind of labor their looking for. And we have a problem with unemployed blacks. I can't be mad because companies are hiring black Americans because they work for less. Should they pay them more? Sure but then may as well hire a white. Lol

I''m just simply pointing out the advantage they have over whites. I'm not against that either. If an employer can get the jobs completed using less money, it's the employers right to do so. However I also believe that if an employer aims for white employees because of attendance, better performance, ability to advance within the company, they should be allowed to do so as well.

Each situation has it's advantages depending on how an employer views the job needed to be done. However in the case of my illiterate post office carriers, nothing can be done because it's government doing the hiring, and when you have a monopoly, you really don't have a concern about competition.

The term "white" is just slang for the term "Caucasian." No one every claimed that white was the singular identifying characteristic of Caucasians. Your argument is a non sequitur.
:lol: in a sense you are right. With each post you continue to prove that stupidity is alive and well as an identifying characteristic of many RW Caucasians. But for those of us who know both terms, white and Caucasian, originated beyond the limits of scientific evidence, the spurious agenda behind them is brought to light. One more thing.

Learn what a non sequitur is before you attempt to use the term.

Irrelevant. No one claims that genetic differences can me mixed together.
It's very revelant. Those you divide into white and black groups are the most genetically diverse of all. Africans and Europeans have been intermixing for thousands of years. But, yes. Some groups in Africa might have been isolated
long enough for environmental mutations to occur. Ironically though, looking beyond skin color, that may account for
the wide genetic diversity found among. the dark skinned people of the continent.
Africa is in fact the most genetically diverse continent on earth. But you never hear of Europeans separating. Black Africans into different races. No..Africans are all lumped into the same genetic cauldron based on little more than skin color and hair type. Now do you see how silly the notion of race is?

Actually the record is one of separate populations evolving separately until fairly recently, and the recent mixing was caused mostly by Europeans through a process you like to call "colonialism."
That flies in the face of the well known discovery suggesting the existence of a Mitochondrial Eve.
She is said to be the genetic origin of all humans living today. Considering that white people cannot produce black people but blacks can produce whites, she had to be black. And as anatomically modern humans emerged out of Africa i don't think isolation was as much a factor as you think...At least not until an ice age occured during the human era. Isolated Black Africans must have encountered. Neanderthals as they left Africa. There was mating betweenthe fair skinned Neanderthals and migrating Africans who also carried albino genes with them...which also may have evolved during an iceage. I don't buy into the recent mixing paradigm...that doesn't make sense.

Actually, every credible geneticist will tell you that slight genetic differences are what distinguish two races. T

Again, until those same geneticist proclaim different races for all the diverse black populations of Africa and all the genetically diverse white populations of Europe..i say bullshit.

They're nothing idiotic in comparing the expression of genes in dogs and the expression of genetic differences in people. Only a moron who doesn't understand the slightest thing would claim It's invalid to compare two species
Hopefully you will start to understand that basing race on skin color and hair type only opens a genetic can of worms.
Some. Black Africans are more genetically close to you than you are to your all white neighbors.

That's basically what geneticists do, compare the genetic expression of various species.
Sure but they aren't being consistent if they posit that race is a matter of black and white. Looking at the evidence, two white people could be of different races just as two blacks could. That's by your logic since you believe genetic differences make diffent races.

'm curios to know how you know what dogs think about other dogs. That has to be the most ridiculous statement in your post. Even if they did have an opinion, that doesn't make it right. They're dogs, for Christ's sake.
A dog whisperer told me. BTW...a dog recognizes another dog no matter what breed it is. That recognition is quite obvious to anyone but...er..a moron.

How dog breeders accomplished their task is irrelevant. The bottom line is that they have accomplished it and created breeds of dog with gene pools that differ from one another.

Yes but unlike Africans and Europeans i am not too sure about the collie being closer genetically to a daschund than another collie.

You logically label two dogs of different breeds two dogs of different breeds. Their genes differ, but do not preclude them from interbreeding.
You left out the part about how you label dogs and cats different than you would a bulldog and a terrier..

I'm sure it originated well before the nation of Germany even existed. It was already in use during the Roman Empire and probably existed long before that. Just look at the paintings on Egyptian monuments. You'll see people displaying obvious racial differences. Nubians were not depicted the same as native Egyptians

Look up Johann Blumenbach I'm too tired to school you. He is the source of your ignorance.

Once again, you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground when it comes to this subject.

Actually I never had a reasont to make that comparison. Do you do that?

I''m just simply pointing out the advantage they have over whites. I'm not against that either. If an employer can get the jobs completed using less money, it's the employers right to do so. However I also believe that if an employer aims for white employees because of attendance, better performance, ability to advance within the company, they should be allowed to do so as well.

Each situation has it's advantages depending on how an employer views the job needed to be done. However in the case of my illiterate post office carriers, nothing can be done because it's government doing the hiring, and when you have a monopoly, you really don't have a concern about competition.
Black Americans don't have employment advantages over whites. Haven't you been paying attention? The national black unemployment rate is nearly always more than double that of the white unemployment rate.

Look. Your social conditioning is going full throttle here. You are convinced that black work ethics are inferior to white work ethics.
Historically, that white work ethic, or lack thereof, seems to have increased demand for slaves. Rich whites brought in slaves to work the fields because whites wouldn't. Blacks didn't ask to come here...they were forced. The black experience here has been anything but rosy. They have had to fight and scrap for every Constitutional guarantee white people take for granted. And it is said that at any specific job...the black worker has to be twice as good as his white counterpart.
After reviewing the docu-drama, "Hidden Figures", I tend to accept that. Those black women were 5 times better than the whites working around them...including the boss.

Well I see more white ups and fed ex drivers.

And, sounds like blacks have the advantage over low paying jobs and white have the advantage over high paying jobs. I'd rather be white

Black Americans don't have employment advantages over whites. Haven't you been paying attention? The national black unemployment rate is nearly always more than double that of the white unemployment rate.

Look. Your social conditioning is going full throttle here. You are convinced that black work ethics are inferior to white work ethics.
Historically, that white work ethic, or lack thereof, seems to have increased demand for slaves. Rich whites brought in slaves to work the fields because whites wouldn't. Blacks didn't ask to come here...they were forced. The black experience here has been anything but rosy. They have had to fight and scrap for every Constitutional guarantee white people take for granted. And it is said that at any specific job...the black worker has to be twice as good as his white counterpart.
After reviewing the docu-drama, "Hidden Figures", I tend to accept that. Those black women were 5 times better than the whites working around them...including the boss.

Hmmm. Well maybe it depends on where you live, because over here, blacks are incompetent at their jobs. Many times if I get a black on the phone to assist me with a problem I'm having with a company, I have to call back repeatedly until I get a non-black to solve the problem.

No, blacks did not ask to come here, but few have left after they had the opportunity to go back to their homeland. Unemployment? Who's fault is that?

Last Friday I had to work an hour later because of blacks. The first stop, I had a pallet at the end of the trailer. The dock was difficult to get into, so I asked the receiver to come out and pull take it off the back of the truck. He got ten feet from the truck when a black guy (I'm assuming his supervisor) came running out and said he couldn't take it off the truck, and I had to back into the the dock. No reason given, and I didn't bother to ask because I'm sure his reason would have been just as stupid as his demand.

Then I go to another stop for a pickup. The shipper was busy with another truck, so he told some black kid to load mine. The idiot tried to bring the pallet boxes double stacked to the trailer. What made this idiot think that he could put a 1,400 lbs box on top of another one and drive it into the truck is beyond me. So the top box crushed the bottom box, and they had to take all those bolts from the crushed box, put them into a new box, and that took a half hour.

So I get the delivery to it's destination, and guess what? Another black unloaded me. I've been to this place a dozen times or so, and usually I'm out of there in about fifteen minutes, but not with this guy. He took each of those 15 pallets all the way across the factory to the other end instead of placing the freight by the door and then monkey around with it after I left. That took an additional half-hour.

My coworkers asked me why I got back so late, and I explained happened. Then one asked "was it the white guy who unloaded you or the black guy?" I just gave him a look, and he burst out laughing. He said he had the same experience and it's too bad I didn't get the white guy.

It goes on all the time.

Have you ever worked in a place where black workers are inferior but the company doesn't want a lawsuit so they keep them around? I have.

I agree a black CPA salesperson or politician has to be 5 times better but a black factory or office worker or line worker gets away with murder.

Showing up late, not getting along with Co workers, calling in sick, not my job, complaints to hr.

...Black Americans don't have employment advantages over whites...
You haven't visited an average Federal facility since 1964, have you?

The Federal workforce is 18.1% Black.

http://www.fedweek.com/issue-briefs/demographics-of-federal-workforce-summarized/

Blacks only constitute 13.3% of the US population.

Population estimates, July 1, 2016, (V2016)

And that's just "overall".

In some agencies, like the US Postal Service, Social Security, DoD, and the VA, the ratio seems considerably higher, in favor of Blacks.

Fifty-three years since the passage of the 1964 Civil Rights Act, with generous hiring quotas in government employment, government contractor-vendor employment, many state, county and municipal governments and their contractors and vendors, and academia, and Blacks still do not have their act together - as a collective.

Worse still, vast numbers of White folk have grown tired of listening to perpetual Black whining, victim-mentality rants and demands, and endless Black excuses for chronic under-performing, as well as Blacks' never-ending failures to take responsibility for their own destinies, and endless failures to stand on their own.

In the nonprofit sector, that's called Donor Exhaustion; when benefactors (including those who temporarily (for 50-60 years) assume burdens (such as quotas) finally say "enough".

With SNAP and TANF and LIHEAP about to be tossed aside, looks like fun-time's over, kiddies.

---------------------------------------------------------

It's really a damned shame, about Black (collective) chronic under-performing.

Democrats-Liberals-Progressives had such hope for them, in 1964 and over the intervening decades.

Large numbers of Blacks are highly motivated, hard-working, intelligent, and able to contribute to both their own families and society at large...

And then you have vast numbers of Black Folk whose minds are still stuck in the 19th, and howling at the moon about Forty Acres and a Mule (which isn't going to happen - ever)...

The odd thing is, those who Dare to be Different, get their asses out of the inner-city ghettos, and participate in a broader America beyond the City Limits, and most prosper.

The only way Black Folk are going to thrive in America, is to disperse into suburbia and the countryside and stake-out claims as Americans, rather than as Blacks.

Over the past couple of centuries, every other demographic group has been obliged (or been inclined) to split-up and leave their ethnic enclaves behind...

There are still pockets and neighborhoods in most American cities which are identifiable (in reality, or historically-nominally) as Italian, Irish, German, Polish, Chinese, Russian, etc...

But for every person still left behind in those vastly-shrunken enclaves, there are a hundred descendants of those who Dared to Be Different, and who left their ghettos...

I realize that Skin Color is a complicating issue, but it has no bearing upon speculation that in order to prosper, Blacks are going to have to disperse, and participate.

Time for Black Folk to start scattering far and wide across America, and leave their decades-old comfortable, emotionally-safe neighborhoods behind.

When, in their own minds, they become Americans, rather than African-Americans, then they'll have removed the last barriers in their own minds, to forward progress.

In the final analysis, it's the only way forward for them.

Last edited:

Hmmm. Well maybe it depends on where you live, because over here, blacks are incompetent at their jobs. Many times if I get a black on the phone to assist me with a problem I'm having with a company, I have to call back repeatedly until I get a non-black to solve the problem.

No, blacks did not ask to come here, but few have left after they had the opportunity to go back to their homeland. Unemployment? Who's fault is that?

Last Friday I had to work an hour later because of blacks. The first stop, I had a pallet at the end of the trailer. The dock was difficult to get into, so I asked the receiver to come out and pull take it off the back of the truck. He got ten feet from the truck when a black guy (I'm assuming his supervisor) came running out and said he couldn't take it off the truck, and I had to back into the the dock. No reason given, and I didn't bother to ask because I'm sure his reason would have been just as stupid as his demand.

Then I go to another stop for a pickup. The shipper was busy with another truck, so he told some black kid to load mine. The idiot tried to bring the pallet boxes double stacked to the trailer. What made this idiot think that he could put a 1,400 lbs box on top of another one and drive it into the truck is beyond me. So the top box crushed the bottom box, and they had to take all those bolts from the crushed box, put them into a new box, and that took a half hour.

So I get the delivery to it's destination, and guess what? Another black unloaded me. I've been to this place a dozen times or so, and usually I'm out of there in about fifteen minutes, but not with this guy. He took each of those 15 pallets all the way across the factory to the other end instead of placing the freight by the door and then monkey around with it after I left. That took an additional half-hour.

My coworkers asked me why I got back so late, and I explained happened. Then one asked "was it the white guy who unloaded you or the black guy?" I just gave him a look, and he burst out laughing. He said he had the same experience and it's too bad I didn't get the white guy.

It goes on all the time.
When we have a black mailman they deliver a couple hours later than the white.

Sometimes I wonder if they do it on purpose.

Now we know why slave owners had to crack the whip.

It goes on all the time.

Bullshit little stories, and bitter twisting of every experience goes on all the time when bluntly stupid racists struggle to justify their weak, ignorant, simplistic view of everything.

It goes on all the time.
When we have a black mailman they deliver a couple hours later than the white.

Sometimes I wonder if they do it on purpose.

Now we know why slave owners had to crack the whip.

More empty bluster from another big mouth who wouldn't so much as whisper such bullshit out in the real world.

He crafted a platform to speak out for those who had been long ignored by the political class.

That he was not part of that class, is well known.

My point stands.

Trump had a platform that appealed to Middle America's interests.

It was his enemies that decided that supporting a policy that might benefit Middle America vs the interests of say, Mexicans, was racist, instead of simply good governance.
His appeal was to people to stupid to know that someone like Trump doesn't drain the swamp - he is the fucking swamp. And just look at that, nothing but cronies in his administration.

Soooo, you've dropped the argument that he was "pitting races, religions and nationalities" against each other? Cause that was what we were talking about.

You admit that that is not true, and instead now want to move on to if he is/was sincere?

Trump ran on racism. People voted for him based on racism.

New election analysis: Yes, it really was blatant racism that gave us President Donald Trump

Fear of Diversity Made People More Likely to Vote Trump

"It’s worth remembering, particularly when the Hillary Clinton recrimination news cycle is in full swing, that Donald Trump is president today because of a margin of fewer than 80,000 votes spread across three states.

“The most important states, though, were Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin,” Philip Bump in The Washington Post wrote in December. “Trump won those states by 0.2, 0.7 and 0.8 percentage points, respectively — and by 10,704, 46,765 and 22,177 votes.”

Those three states, however, had been comfortably won by Democrat Barack Obama in both 2008 and 2012. Much of the recent shift, however tiny, was due to slightly more white working-class voters voting Republican than before. This, in turn, has prompted an ugly and ongoing fight between two progressive factions: those who believe those voters were primarily motivated by a sense of economic insecurity and people who think the shift occurred because racist appeals are prompting more white people to vote for Republicans."

So, voters who voted for Obama, voted for Trump, because racism.

9nrbhi.jpg
A lot of people who typically vote liberal were won over with white nationalism. Black lives matter, illegals are rapists.

I know they did it because it appealed to me. I'm a white male liberal and like you I'm sick of high crime rates in the black community and illegals "Mexicans" stealing our jobs.

Trumps position is very liberal. Unions never liked illegals either. And no one likes the high crime coming from blacks. Trump used these issues to be different than the gop

Being against Black Lives Matter or being sick of high crime among illegals is not racism, it is not even White Nationalism.

Those are legitimate political positions.

The margin of victory, as the above link shows was primarily working class whites that last time voted for Obama.

Calling them racist, should be a wake call as to just how fucking full of shit modern liberalism is.

...Black Americans don't have employment advantages over whites...
You haven't visited an average Federal facility since 1964, have you?

The Federal workforce is 18.1% Black.

http://www.fedweek.com/issue-briefs/demographics-of-federal-workforce-summarized/

Blacks only constitute 13.3% of the US population.

Population estimates, July 1, 2016, (V2016)

And that's just "overall".

In some agencies, like the US Postal Service, Social Security, and the VA, the ratio seems considerably higher, in favor of Blacks.

Fifty-three years since the passage of the 1964 Civil Rights Act, with generous hiring quotas in government employment, government contractor-vendor employment, many state, county and municipal governments and their contractors and vendors, and academia, and Blacks still do not have their act together - as a collective.

Worse still, vast numbers of White folk have grown tired of listening to perpetual Black whining, victim-mentality rants and demands, and endless Black excuses for chronic under-performing, as well as Blacks' never-ending failures to take responsibility for their own destinies, and endless failures to stand on their own.

In the nonprofit sector, that's called Donor Exhaustion; when benefactors (including those who temporarily (for 50-60 years) assume burdens (such as quotas) finally say "enough".

With SNAP and TANF and LIHEAP about to be tossed aside, looks like fun-time's over, kiddies.

His appeal was to people to stupid to know that someone like Trump doesn't drain the swamp - he is the fucking swamp. And just look at that, nothing but cronies in his administration.

Soooo, you've dropped the argument that he was "pitting races, religions and nationalities" against each other? Cause that was what we were talking about.

You admit that that is not true, and instead now want to move on to if he is/was sincere?

New election analysis: Yes, it really was blatant racism that gave us President Donald Trump

"It’s worth remembering, particularly when the Hillary Clinton recrimination news cycle is in full swing, that Donald Trump is president today because of a margin of fewer than 80,000 votes spread across three states.

“The most important states, though, were Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin,” Philip Bump in The Washington Post wrote in December. “Trump won those states by 0.2, 0.7 and 0.8 percentage points, respectively — and by 10,704, 46,765 and 22,177 votes.”

Those three states, however, had been comfortably won by Democrat Barack Obama in both 2008 and 2012. Much of the recent shift, however tiny, was due to slightly more white working-class voters voting Republican than before. This, in turn, has prompted an ugly and ongoing fight between two progressive factions: those who believe those voters were primarily motivated by a sense of economic insecurity and people who think the shift occurred because racist appeals are prompting more white people to vote for Republicans."

9nrbhi.jpg
A lot of people who typically vote liberal were won over with white nationalism. Black lives matter, illegals are rapists.

I know they did it because it appealed to me. I'm a white male liberal and like you I'm sick of high crime rates in the black community and illegals "Mexicans" stealing our jobs.

Trumps position is very liberal. Unions never liked illegals either. And no one likes the high crime coming from blacks. Trump used these issues to be different than the gop

That could be. But you can't ignore the Democrats solidarity with illegals and BLM types that made them appear to be anti-white.

You look at the positions they took with white police officers/ black suspect shootings. The liberal cites that had their cops stand down during riots. Racist Holder who refused to charge black thugs that threatened voters at the polls. Racist Holder who sent his minions to Florida for a local shooting because the person killed was black and the shooter a "white Hispanic." After the trial when the shooter was found not-guilty, Holder again made threats of revenge. I think "he acted stupidly!" Then there was Obama's attempted amnesty.

What Trump said was a help getting the white vote, but we can't discount the antics the Democrats have been involved in during the past eight years. Some whites are coming to realize that the Democrat party is out to make us a minority in our own country as quickly as possible.

They "appear to be anti-white" because they ARE anti-white.

The billionaire - protector of the middle class. Love that one.

And I think it was ray who said Trump was, LOL, down to earth.

He crafted a platform to speak out for those who had been long ignored by the political class.

That he was not part of that class, is well known.

My point stands.

Trump had a platform that appealed to Middle America's interests.

It was his enemies that decided that supporting a policy that might benefit Middle America vs the interests of say, Mexicans, was racist, instead of simply good governance.

Now that's rich.

You know, when blacks vote for Democrats because they believe Democrats have their interest at heart, it is said blacks smartly voted for their own future. When whites do the exact same thing, it's racist. :wtf:

Blacks vote for Democrats without using racial slurs.

9nrbhi.jpg

That could be. But you can't ignore the Democrats solidarity with illegals and BLM types that made them appear to be anti-white.

You look at the positions they took with white police officers/ black suspect shootings. The liberal cites that had their cops stand down during riots. Racist Holder who refused to charge black thugs that threatened voters at the polls. Racist Holder who sent his minions to Florida for a local shooting because the person killed was black and the shooter a "white Hispanic." After the trial when the shooter was found not-guilty, Holder again made threats of revenge. I think "he acted stupidly!" Then there was Obama's attempted amnesty.

What Trump said was a help getting the white vote, but we can't discount the antics the Democrats have been involved in during the past eight years. Some whites are coming to realize that the Democrat party is out to make us a minority in our own country as quickly as possible.
Who do you think put that black riots and shootings on the news every night? As a con you probably think it was the liberal media but if you ask me I think blm benefitted Trump.

So who else could put it in the media besides MSM? Fox is only one channel.
I think the msm is owned by corporations and they appear to be liberal on social issues but never on economic issues.

The media reports that shit because they think it makes a point that want made, ie that Trump is causing racism or some such stupid shit and that they are weakening him by doing it.

They are too fucking isolated to realize that most of the country doesn't agree with them.

Ingraham: Innocent People Are Paying the Price for Multiculturalism

Yep. She is 100% correct. This entire DIEversity and Multicultism and White self hatred will go down as the darkest decades in history.

What is funny about that?

Percent of US Blacks receiving food stamps (SNAP) 28.29%

Percent of US Whites receiving food stamps (SNAP) -6.90%

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.........................................................................................Difference = 21.39%

Translation: 21.39% more Blacks are on SNAP, as a percentage of their total population, than Whites.

Read 'em (the government's own data points) and weep, Batty...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/posts/17419822/

Last edited:

Who do you think put that black riots and shootings on the news every night? As a con you probably think it was the liberal media but if you ask me I think blm benefitted Trump.

So who else could put it in the media besides MSM? Fox is only one channel.
I think the msm is owned by corporations and they appear to be liberal on social issues but never on economic issues.

The media reports that shit because they think it makes a point that want made, ie that Trump is causing racism or some such stupid shit and that they are weakening him by doing it.

They are too fucking isolated to realize that most of the country doesn't agree with them.

Most of the country agrees with them.

Now can someone explain to me how the democratic party as gong to make whites a minority in America ad when was America only the white peoples country?

Forum List

Back