Ingraham: Innocent people are paying the price for multicultism

Half the time employers hire who they feel they'll get along with the best. They can train anyone to do the job. Someone might have more experience but the employer says, do I want to work with this person.

No doubt blacks helped ruin Ford's Lincoln plant that was in my home town. The plant is now in Mexico. I'm not going to defend them. Would I want 50% of my staff to be black? Fuck no. I'm talking about ten %. Black people make up 12% of the population no company should be required to hire more than that. Blacks can't have their own communities or companies. Need an example? Why don't blacks start their own NBA? If LeBron and Durant are playing each other I'd watch the wb NBA. I certainly wouldn't watch the white league with Granny shots and pick and rolls. But blacks can't start their own communities teams or business'

I thank you for your honesty. What I will tell you is that blacks now have the advantage in the labor market. I work with companies that went from a nearly all white work crew to a nearly all black. Why? Because blacks can work for less money. Where they live, the cost of living is much lower than whites who live in the suburbs.

So even though blacks can't perform as well as whites in most cases, the company still makes out better because they can get black workers for lower wages. A little less production, but a much lower payroll. So even without AA, they are still put at the top of the list in hiring in some companies.
I'm not against that. If companies are going to come back to America it's probably going to be to cities where they can find the kind of labor their looking for. And we have a problem with unemployed blacks. I can't be mad because companies are hiring black Americans because they work for less. Should they pay them more? Sure but then may as well hire a white. Lol

I''m just simply pointing out the advantage they have over whites. I'm not against that either. If an employer can get the jobs completed using less money, it's the employers right to do so. However I also believe that if an employer aims for white employees because of attendance, better performance, ability to advance within the company, they should be allowed to do so as well.

Each situation has it's advantages depending on how an employer views the job needed to be done. However in the case of my illiterate post office carriers, nothing can be done because it's government doing the hiring, and when you have a monopoly, you really don't have a concern about competition.
Black Americans don't have employment advantages over whites. Haven't you been paying attention? The national black unemployment rate is nearly always more than double that of the white unemployment rate.

Look. Your social conditioning is going full throttle here. You are convinced that black work ethics are inferior to white work ethics.
Historically, that white work ethic, or lack thereof, seems to have increased demand for slaves. Rich whites brought in slaves to work the fields because whites wouldn't. Blacks didn't ask to come here...they were forced. The black experience here has been anything but rosy. They have had to fight and scrap for every Constitutional guarantee white people take for granted. And it is said that at any specific job...the black worker has to be twice as good as his white counterpart.
After reviewing the docu-drama, "Hidden Figures", I tend to accept that. Those black women were 5 times better than the whites working around them...including the boss.
Have you ever worked in a place where black workers are inferior but the company doesn't want a lawsuit so they keep them around? I have.

I agree a black CPA salesperson or politician has to be 5 times better but a black factory or office worker or line worker gets away with murder.

Showing up late, not getting along with Co workers, calling in sick, not my job, complaints to hr.

No you have not. You have not seen any such company doing that This is a lie.

I guess whites never call in sick or have problem with co workers I guess all those people who have gone postal have been black. I guess whites have never showed up late or complained to HR or any of those things, Whites are just sheer perfection in every area of life right?

Percent of US Blacks receiving food stamps (SNAP) 28.29%

Percent of US Whites receiving food stamps (SNAP) -6.90%

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.........................................................................................Difference = 21.39%

Translation: 21.39% more Blacks are on SNAP, as a percentage of their total population, than Whites.

Read 'em (the government's own data points) and weep, Batty...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/posts/17419822/

So? What's your point white boy?. Blacks live at twice their rate in the population in poverty while whites live at a rate that's 9 times less than their total population.

I thank you for your honesty. What I will tell you is that blacks now have the advantage in the labor market. I work with companies that went from a nearly all white work crew to a nearly all black. Why? Because blacks can work for less money. Where they live, the cost of living is much lower than whites who live in the suburbs.

So even though blacks can't perform as well as whites in most cases, the company still makes out better because they can get black workers for lower wages. A little less production, but a much lower payroll. So even without AA, they are still put at the top of the list in hiring in some companies.
I'm not against that. If companies are going to come back to America it's probably going to be to cities where they can find the kind of labor their looking for. And we have a problem with unemployed blacks. I can't be mad because companies are hiring black Americans because they work for less. Should they pay them more? Sure but then may as well hire a white. Lol

I''m just simply pointing out the advantage they have over whites. I'm not against that either. If an employer can get the jobs completed using less money, it's the employers right to do so. However I also believe that if an employer aims for white employees because of attendance, better performance, ability to advance within the company, they should be allowed to do so as well.

Each situation has it's advantages depending on how an employer views the job needed to be done. However in the case of my illiterate post office carriers, nothing can be done because it's government doing the hiring, and when you have a monopoly, you really don't have a concern about competition.
Black Americans don't have employment advantages over whites. Haven't you been paying attention? The national black unemployment rate is nearly always more than double that of the white unemployment rate.

Look. Your social conditioning is going full throttle here. You are convinced that black work ethics are inferior to white work ethics.
Historically, that white work ethic, or lack thereof, seems to have increased demand for slaves. Rich whites brought in slaves to work the fields because whites wouldn't. Blacks didn't ask to come here...they were forced. The black experience here has been anything but rosy. They have had to fight and scrap for every Constitutional guarantee white people take for granted. And it is said that at any specific job...the black worker has to be twice as good as his white counterpart.
After reviewing the docu-drama, "Hidden Figures", I tend to accept that. Those black women were 5 times better than the whites working around them...including the boss.

Hmmm. Well maybe it depends on where you live, because over here, blacks are incompetent at their jobs. Many times if I get a black on the phone to assist me with a problem I'm having with a company, I have to call back repeatedly until I get a non-black to solve the problem.

No, blacks did not ask to come here, but few have left after they had the opportunity to go back to their homeland. Unemployment? Who's fault is that?

Last Friday I had to work an hour later because of blacks. The first stop, I had a pallet at the end of the trailer. The dock was difficult to get into, so I asked the receiver to come out and pull take it off the back of the truck. He got ten feet from the truck when a black guy (I'm assuming his supervisor) came running out and said he couldn't take it off the truck, and I had to back into the the dock. No reason given, and I didn't bother to ask because I'm sure his reason would have been just as stupid as his demand.

Then I go to another stop for a pickup. The shipper was busy with another truck, so he told some black kid to load mine. The idiot tried to bring the pallet boxes double stacked to the trailer. What made this idiot think that he could put a 1,400 lbs box on top of another one and drive it into the truck is beyond me. So the top box crushed the bottom box, and they had to take all those bolts from the crushed box, put them into a new box, and that took a half hour.

So I get the delivery to it's destination, and guess what? Another black unloaded me. I've been to this place a dozen times or so, and usually I'm out of there in about fifteen minutes, but not with this guy. He took each of those 15 pallets all the way across the factory to the other end instead of placing the freight by the door and then monkey around with it after I left. That took an additional half-hour.

My coworkers asked me why I got back so late, and I explained happened. Then one asked "was it the white guy who unloaded you or the black guy?" I just gave him a look, and he burst out laughing. He said he had the same experience and it's too bad I didn't get the white guy.

It goes on all the time.
When we have a black mailman they deliver a couple hours later than the white.

Sometimes I wonder if they do it on purpose.

Now we know why slave owners had to crack the whip.

Sure, right. Another ile.

Trump was the one pitting races, religions and nationalities. And this nation has never been united. Stop pretending that it has.

Past policies denied blacks jobs, educations, housing and incomes. Things for blacks just did not end with slavery.

Trump had a platform that appealed to Middle America's interests.

It was his enemies that decided that supporting a policy that might benefit Middle America vs the interests of say, Mexicans, was racist, instead of simply good governance.
The billionaire - protector of the middle class. Love that one.

And I think it was ray who said Trump was, LOL, down to earth.

He crafted a platform to speak out for those who had been long ignored by the political class.

That he was not part of that class, is well known.

My point stands.

It was his enemies that decided that supporting a policy that might benefit Middle America vs the interests of say, Mexicans, was racist, instead of simply good governance.
dude, "your guy" had nothing but pander. simply, telling you what you want to hear, is good salesmanship, not necessarily good politics.

All day, everyday, liberals on this site LAUGH at the idea that Middle America has the need or the right to have it's interests served by national policy.

Yes, we wanted to hear that someone would represent us.

The alternative was to vote for someone who clearly was going to be governing based on the assumption that we were the problem and thus be actively working against our interests.
You meant White Middle America. We know it.

...Black Americans don't have employment advantages over whites...
You haven't visited an average Federal facility since 1964, have you?

The Federal workforce is 18.1% Black.

http://www.fedweek.com/issue-briefs/demographics-of-federal-workforce-summarized/

Blacks only constitute 13.3% of the US population.

Population estimates, July 1, 2016, (V2016)

And that's just "overall".

In some agencies, like the US Postal Service, Social Security, DoD, and the VA, the ratio seems considerably higher, in favor of Blacks.

Fifty-three years since the passage of the 1964 Civil Rights Act, with generous hiring quotas in government employment, government contractor-vendor employment, many state, county and municipal governments and their contractors and vendors, and academia, and Blacks still do not have their act together - as a collective.

Worse still, vast numbers of White folk have grown tired of listening to perpetual Black whining, victim-mentality rants and demands, and endless Black excuses for chronic under-performing, as well as Blacks' never-ending failures to take responsibility for their own destinies, and endless failures to stand on their own.

In the nonprofit sector, that's called Donor Exhaustion; when benefactors (including those who temporarily (for 50-60 years) assume burdens (such as quotas) finally say "enough".

With SNAP and TANF and LIHEAP about to be tossed aside, looks like fun-time's over, kiddies.

---------------------------------------------------------

It's really a damned shame, about Black (collective) chronic under-performing.

Democrats-Liberals-Progressives had such hope for them, in 1964 and over the intervening decades.

Large numbers of Blacks are highly motivated, hard-working, intelligent, and able to contribute to both their own families and society at large...

And then you have vast numbers of Black Folk whose minds are still stuck in the 19th, and howling at the moon about Forty Acres and a Mule (which isn't going to happen - ever)...

The odd thing is, those who Dare to be Different, get their asses out of the inner-city ghettos, and participate in a broader America beyond the City Limits, and most prosper.

The only way Black Folk are going to thrive in America, is to disperse into suburbia and the countryside and stake-out claims as Americans, rather than as Blacks.

Over the past couple of centuries, every other demographic group has been obliged (or been inclined) to split-up and leave their ethnic enclaves behind...

There are still pockets and neighborhoods in most American cities which are identifiable (in reality, or historically-nominally) as Italian, Irish, German, Polish, Chinese, Russian, etc...

But for every person still left behind in those vastly-shrunken enclaves, there are a hundred descendants of those who Dared to Be Different, and who left their ghettos...

I realize that Skin Color is a complicating issue, but it has no bearing upon speculation that in order to prosper, Blacks are going to have to disperse, and participate.

Time for Black Folk to start scattering far and wide across America, and leave their decades-old comfortable, emotionally-safe neighborhoods behind.

When, in their own minds, they become Americans, rather than African-Americans, then they'll have removed the last barriers in their own minds, to forward progress.

In the final analysis, it's the only way forward for them.

No that's not the only way forward.

Blacks are Americans. We don't need whites telling us how we should see each other.

When almost every study done by universities and policy institutes say racism is still a problem created by policy, posts like this have no merit.

Mulitculturalism has already passed its high point in American history......white nationalism will be getting far more fervent in the coming decades. The Trump victory was the beginning and progressives are clueless about its expanse. PCness has been identified as highly ghey by tens of milllions of people in this country......thank God!! People are sick and tired of this Disney thinking and don't care anymore to just be embracing the fake narrative. We'll be seeing far more of what we saw this weekend with the anti-Sharia marches.........and progressives are going to have to sit back and like it.:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Half the time employers hire who they feel they'll get along with the best. They can train anyone to do the job. Someone might have more experience but the employer says, do I want to work with this person.

No doubt blacks helped ruin Ford's Lincoln plant that was in my home town. The plant is now in Mexico. I'm not going to defend them. Would I want 50% of my staff to be black? Fuck no. I'm talking about ten %. Black people make up 12% of the population no company should be required to hire more than that. Blacks can't have their own communities or companies. Need an example? Why don't blacks start their own NBA? If LeBron and Durant are playing each other I'd watch the wb NBA. I certainly wouldn't watch the white league with Granny shots and pick and rolls. But blacks can't start their own communities teams or business'

Hmmm. Well maybe it depends on where you live, because over here, blacks are incompetent at their jobs. Many times if I get a black on the phone to assist me with a problem I'm having with a company, I have to call back repeatedly until I get a non-black to solve the problem.

No, blacks did not ask to come here, but few have left after they had the opportunity to go back to their homeland. Unemployment? Who's fault is that?

Last Friday I had to work an hour later because of blacks. The first stop, I had a pallet at the end of the trailer. The dock was difficult to get into, so I asked the receiver to come out and pull take it off the back of the truck. He got ten feet from the truck when a black guy (I'm assuming his supervisor) came running out and said he couldn't take it off the truck, and I had to back into the the dock. No reason given, and I didn't bother to ask because I'm sure his reason would have been just as stupid as his demand.

Then I go to another stop for a pickup. The shipper was busy with another truck, so he told some black kid to load mine. The idiot tried to bring the pallet boxes double stacked to the trailer. What made this idiot think that he could put a 1,400 lbs box on top of another one and drive it into the truck is beyond me. So the top box crushed the bottom box, and they had to take all those bolts from the crushed box, put them into a new box, and that took a half hour.

So I get the delivery to it's destination, and guess what? Another black unloaded me. I've been to this place a dozen times or so, and usually I'm out of there in about fifteen minutes, but not with this guy. He took each of those 15 pallets all the way across the factory to the other end instead of placing the freight by the door and then monkey around with it after I left. That took an additional half-hour.

My coworkers asked me why I got back so late, and I explained happened. Then one asked "was it the white guy who unloaded you or the black guy?" I just gave him a look, and he burst out laughing. He said he had the same experience and it's too bad I didn't get the white guy.

It goes on all the time.

Bullshit.

Mulitculturalism has already passed its high point in American history......white nationalism will be getting far more fervent in the coming decades. The Trump victory was the beginning and progressives are clueless about its expanse. PCness has been identified as highly ghey by tens of milllions of people in this country......thank God!! People are sick and tired of this Disney thinking and don't care anymore to just be embracing the fake narrative. We'll be seeing far more of what we saw this weekend with the anti-Sharia marches.........and progressives are going to have to sit back and like it.:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

No white nationalism is on its last legs. Trump's victory was the end of the line.

Affirmative-action/political correctness has fucked this country up, beyond all recognition...
But before affirmative action white companies were not hiring blacks, and for racist reasons. A lot of black people benefitted. Did it solve everything? No but it did for the hundreds of thousands of blacks who were finally hired.

Who I think are funny are the white losers who complain about aa

Were they not hired because of the color of their skin, or that people with their skin color couldn't do the job?

Most of the post office is black today--at least where I live. No matter how many times I complain, I can't get a mail carrier to figure out how to put the mail in the right mailboxes. I make sure all our names are on the mailboxes with one inch lettering I purchased from the hardware store. Not only do I have addresses on my houses, I also put the address on the mailboxes themselves. They still can't figure it out.

Half the time I go to my black McDonald's, they get the order wrong. There is nothing complicated about my order. I even order it by the number on the menu. You can't leave my McDonald's without checking your bag first because something is likely to be wrong.

I'm a truck driver and as such, I need to use the restrooms at the companies I deliver to or pickup from. When I know I'm going to a place that has mostly blacks working there, I make sure I use the restroom at the stop before them. Why? Because you'll never get into a stall where black people work. They know they can't get fired for going to the bathroom, so they use the restroom to get out of work and stay there forever.

The favorite color of any employer is green. The employees that make them the most green are the owners favorite employees.

Pay discrimination because of race is racial discrimination. .Most blacks perform as well or better than whites.

You say blacks have the advantage in the labor market. The department of labor says not so.

It goes on all the time.

Bullshit little stories, and bitter twisting of every experience goes on all the time when bluntly stupid racists struggle to justify their weak, ignorant, simplistic view of everything.

You need to understand something dude. Your ass enables this kind of thing to go on when you call someone who opposes this shit and calls out whites for doing it, then shows where they are wrong by citing fact racists. You have a distorted view of racism and you need to get a better understanding of what it is instead of trying to make everything the same when it's not.

Kondors, your crap has no merit. Not when you look at the facts. Plain and simple.

That could be. But you can't ignore the Democrats solidarity with illegals and BLM types that made them appear to be anti-white.

You look at the positions they took with white police officers/ black suspect shootings. The liberal cites that had their cops stand down during riots. Racist Holder who refused to charge black thugs that threatened voters at the polls. Racist Holder who sent his minions to Florida for a local shooting because the person killed was black and the shooter a "white Hispanic." After the trial when the shooter was found not-guilty, Holder again made threats of revenge. I think "he acted stupidly!" Then there was Obama's attempted amnesty.

What Trump said was a help getting the white vote, but we can't discount the antics the Democrats have been involved in during the past eight years. Some whites are coming to realize that the Democrat party is out to make us a minority in our own country as quickly as possible.
Who do you think put that black riots and shootings on the news every night? As a con you probably think it was the liberal media but if you ask me I think blm benefitted Trump.

So who else could put it in the media besides MSM? Fox is only one channel.
I think the msm is owned by corporations and they appear to be liberal on social issues but never on economic issues.

The media reports that shit because they think it makes a point that want made, ie that Trump is causing racism or some such stupid shit and that they are weakening him by doing it.

They are too fucking isolated to realize that most of the country doesn't agree with them.

Most of the country agrees with them.

Now can someone explain to me how the democratic party as gong to make whites a minority in America ad when was America only the white peoples country?

As we seen in the last administration, a blanket amnesty attempt. Also, looking the other way and not enforcing our immigration laws. And if Democrats are able to take leadership of the Congress, Senate and the White House again, you will see them create an open border policy.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Who do you think put that black riots and shootings on the news every night? As a con you probably think it was the liberal media but if you ask me I think blm benefitted Trump.

So who else could put it in the media besides MSM? Fox is only one channel.
I think the msm is owned by corporations and they appear to be liberal on social issues but never on economic issues.

The media reports that shit because they think it makes a point that want made, ie that Trump is causing racism or some such stupid shit and that they are weakening him by doing it.

They are too fucking isolated to realize that most of the country doesn't agree with them.

Most of the country agrees with them.

Now can someone explain to me how the democratic party as gong to make whites a minority in America ad when was America only the white peoples country?

As we seen in the last administration, a blanket amnesty attempt. Also, looking the other way and not enforcing our immigration laws. And if Democrats are able to take leadership of the Congress, Senate and the White House again, you will see them create an open border policy.

None of these things are true Ray. Obama was not called the deporter and chief for looking the other way.

It goes on all the time.

Bullshit little stories, and bitter twisting of every experience goes on all the time when bluntly stupid racists struggle to justify their weak, ignorant, simplistic view of everything.

You need to understand something dude. Your ass enables this kind of thing to go on when you call someone who opposes this shit and calls out whites for doing it, then shows where they are wrong by citing fact racists. You have a distorted view of racism and you need to get a better understanding of what it is instead of trying to make everything the same when it's not.

You are as thick-skulled and unrepentant a vile racist as all the others here. You are part of the problem.

It goes on all the time.

You are as thick-skulled and unrepentant a vile racist as all the others here. You are part of the problem.

Like I said......

It goes on all the time.

Yeah, I know. You know it happens but you kind never wants to hear about it. Just keep your eyes and ears closed and pretend it doesn't happen. And dare somebody speak the truth, just call them a bunch of names and feel better about yourself. Don't dare discuss it because that would be the intelligent thing to do.

It goes on all the time.

Like I said......

Many of the other racists deny it too. Doesn't change the fact that you are all part of the problem.

Trump was the one pitting races, religions and nationalities. And this nation has never been united. Stop pretending that it has.

Past policies denied blacks jobs, educations, housing and incomes. Things for blacks just did not end with slavery.

Cutting taxes for the rich and foodstamps for the poor, is good governance?

Trade policy crafted to protect American interests instead of an ideological concept of Free Trade and enforcing immigration laws, and NOT fucking with Russia, is good governance.
Free trade is capitalism (as is lax immigration policy). I'm sure sorry that doesn't work for you my little fascist.
Immigration has nothing to do with trade or capitalism, moron.
laissez-fair right wingers; why so much, "red tape".

Were they not hired because of the color of their skin, or that people with their skin color couldn't do the job?

Most of the post office is black today--at least where I live. No matter how many times I complain, I can't get a mail carrier to figure out how to put the mail in the right mailboxes. I make sure all our names are on the mailboxes with one inch lettering I purchased from the hardware store. Not only do I have addresses on my houses, I also put the address on the mailboxes themselves. They still can't figure it out.

Half the time I go to my black McDonald's, they get the order wrong. There is nothing complicated about my order. I even order it by the number on the menu. You can't leave my McDonald's without checking your bag first because something is likely to be wrong.

I'm a truck driver and as such, I need to use the restrooms at the companies I deliver to or pickup from. When I know I'm going to a place that has mostly blacks working there, I make sure I use the restroom at the stop before them. Why? Because you'll never get into a stall where black people work. They know they can't get fired for going to the bathroom, so they use the restroom to get out of work and stay there forever.

The favorite color of any employer is green. The employees that make them the most green are the owners favorite employees.

Well I see more white ups and fed ex drivers.

And, sounds like blacks have the advantage over low paying jobs and white have the advantage over high paying jobs. I'd rather be white

Yes, those jobs do pay well, but those people bust their ass every day. They have people breathing down their neck from the time they punch in until the time they punch out.

If dogs and cats and birds can live together - so can you. And we have never been a melting pot. That is a myth.

Yes, we can live together, but never in peace. Whites and blacks are two totally opposite people. They can never accept my ways and I can never accept theirs. I'm not a violent person, I'm not a dirty person, I'm not a loud person. I believe in law and order--not hatred of our police. I support our police.

Oh, but just learn to live together. How? How can I learn to accept our stores closing all the time because of crime? How can we live together when I just want to sit on my back porch in peace and quiet, but can't? How can we live tougher when I had to lock up my new propane grill because they stole my last one right out of my yard? How can we live together when our teachers get attacked every month during the school year?

You have to understand that we can't live together in peace because white people don't live like that. We live just the opposite in most cases.

The current situation, imo, is primarily driven by generations of race baiting and hatemongering by the left to radicalize and inflame the minority populations.

There is no reason to assume that, without that massive external factor that the black community would not be a FAR more productive and pleasant part of society.

Maybe some day, but nowhere in the near future.

When you have government forcing groups of people on each other, that's no way to improve their opinions of each other. The real solution is to get rid of government regulations like Fair Housing and HUD. If somebody doesn't want to sell you a house or rent an apartment to you for whatever reason, that should be totally legal. As it is now, you are forced to sell or rent to an undesirable or face penalties by the law. You may know it's wrong, and you may know it's ruining your neighborhood, but you have no choice legally.

People should be segregated by class. That can happen if government gets out of the way. It would keep the bad people out that gives all blacks a bad name, and would not hurt property values like what's going on now. HUD should have their funds cut in half so they could only afford to house people in lower income areas. HUD should not be buying or renting dwellings for their people in the suburbs.
Ray wants to go back to the days when the deed could say you couldn't sell the house to a Jew.

The laws that state you can't refuse to sell your house to whom you want is how neighborhoods become ghettos. If people could sell or rent to who they desire, it would preserve good neighborhoods for a much longer period of a time.

So what makes a good neighborhood? Good neighbors, that's it. It's less the homes, the churches, the stores, the schools, it's good people. And if sellers and landlords could legally do business with only good people, that would be the solution to many of our problems today when it comes to property value.
What a wonderful Republic we would have, if Only, good people engaged in politics.

Forum List

Back