🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Instead of "lock her up", it's gonna be "meh, let her go".

Hey..........charging Hillary with criminal charges was not only one of his main platforms, but it was also one of the chants that was favored by his supporters.

You're gonna let your president elect let a criminal go?

No dummy it was the Trump crowds chanting lock her up. Trump has bigger fish to fry and he's already destroyed the Clintons e.g. who cares. Not charging her is Obama's baggage.
It was Trump the whole time.
Trump stood there every day until the election talking about crooked Hillary and how he would lock her up.

That's on Obama, yes if Trump had been in Obama's shoes there you have it. Trump is free to move forward without Obama's baggage in tow. Sorry to burst your bubble.

More Trumpsplainin' ?

Why can he never seem to say what he means?

You mad bro? Tissue? As a Trump voter I fully support him not wasting time on Hillary and her corrupt pile of lies and crimes, Trump has far more important things to focus on. Hillary meanwhile doesn't get her day in court and goes down in history as a lowlife lying corrupt loser, win/win!

Not at all. Just curious as to why you all need to explain Trump's intentions rather than let his words speak for themselves.

This is not any broken campaign promise.

Hillary is in the prison of her own Parkinson's affected mind. She will never leave it.

This morning, in an interview on Morning Joe, Conway said that Trump is no longer interested in pursuing criminal charges against Hillary for her email scandal, something that was a major campaign plank during the election. She said that what you tell the people on the campaign trail is much different than what you do when you're in office.

Trump won’t pursue case against Clinton, Conway says

Guess this is just the first of many campaign promises that Trump is going to go back on.

Watch................going back on the wall is next.

Politicians lying and going back on promises is nothing knew. They all do it, and they will all continue to do it.
They do but MANY here said Trump was "different" & "he's no politician"

This morning, in an interview on Morning Joe, Conway said that Trump is no longer interested in pursuing criminal charges against Hillary for her email scandal, something that was a major campaign plank during the election. She said that what you tell the people on the campaign trail is much different than what you do when you're in office.

Guess this is just the first of many campaign promises that Trump is going to go back on.

Wait till January.....Attorney General Sessions and the new head of the FBI will do what is right.....as will congress...since she lied to them at least 4 times......

Politicians lying and going back on promises is nothing knew. They all do it, and they will all continue to do it.

I told you Trump was a pathological liar. It didn't matter to the Trumptards, but now they're finding out he lied to THEM, too.

Wow, people are really naive. As he has done throughout the campaign, Trump is play the game masterfully.

1) The president does not recommend charges. Even if he advises his AG to prosecute or investigate, it would done solely for political purposes.
2) Polls have shown a huge upswing for Trump. This makes him look good.

There is literally no downside to doing this. This makes it more likely that Obama will not pardon her. And if Sessions Justice Department decides to investigate, Trump can say "hey, they've found evidence of crimes and are investigating", a sitting president will not tell the Justice Department not to investigate potential crimes.

He WASNT a politician, but the fact is he out politiced all comers.

I told you Trump was a pathological liar. It didn't matter to the Trumptards, but now they're finding out he lied to THEM, too.

Yep, the same way The pantsuit bulldyke and BO lied. Grow up people, it's called politics.

You told me?

Hardly. I had threads months before the election calling out Trump flip flops

So don't you RW loons feel a little silly electing a flip flopping Carnival Barker?

I guess when he offers an official post to Hillary, you might decide you voted for a fake?

So don't you RW loons feel a little silly electing a flip flopping Carnival Barker?

I guess when he offers an official post to Hillary, you might decide you voted for a fake?
I would have taken just about anyone over that lying corrupt bitch Hillary.

Yea, you're totally right. Dang! We should have voted for a straight shooter like Hellary. Bwhahahahahah...

Yea, you're totally right. Dang! We should have voted for a straight shooter like Hellary. Bwhahahahahah...

Fact Checkers Prove That 91% of the Things Donald Trump Says Are False

So you voted for an Orange Clown.

Yep, I fully acknowledge that, and have referred to him as such quite often. And you voted for the most corrupt vile person every to be nominated by a major party.

Yep, I fully acknowledge that, and have referred to him as such quite often. And you voted for the most corrupt vile person every to be nominated by a major party.
:
Nope, didn't vote for Donald....

:
Nope, didn't vote for Donald....
You got him anyways sucka

Donald Trump said Friday he doesn't care about prosecuting Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, after attendees at his rally chanted "lock her up."

After the chants started at the President-elect's post-election "thank you" rally in Michigan, he responded, "That plays great before the election -- now we don't care, right?"

Forum List

Back