🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Instead of "lock her up", it's gonna be "meh, let her go".

I think we need 10 or 20 more topics on this nonsense.

The FBI investigations into the Clinton Foundation will continue. Trump is being a good winner and trying to be a unifying President, unlike his predecessor.

lol, see what I told you earlier today? The cult is obediently flipping to support their Master.

You know, I was thinking the same thing earlier. Anything the Cheeto Messiah says, the Trumpsters willingly follow and parrot.

And..........his most ardent supporters seem to have that vacant look that Scientologists do.

She will walk....big whooping deal. The uber wealthy do whatever they want and many of you idiots support them. You are sad...or dumb. Class warfare is wrong right? Boy you are dumber than dirt.

She will walk....big whooping deal. The uber wealthy do whatever they want and many of you idiots support them. You are sad...or dumb. Class warfare is wrong right? Boy you are dumber than dirt.

Hey.........she's being let go by the uber wealthy idiot we just put into office.

Yep, the rich are taking care of the rich.

The FBI investigations into the Clinton Foundation will continue. Trump is being a good winner and trying to be a unifying President, unlike his predecessor.

lol, see what I told you earlier today? The cult is obediently flipping to support their Master.

You know, I was thinking the same thing earlier. Anything the Cheeto Messiah says, the Trumpsters willingly follow and parrot.

And..........his most ardent supporters seem to have that vacant look that Scientologists do.

It's Koresh at Waco.

I think it would be stupid to go after her at this point.

It would make her a martyr and only fuel the moronic left's baboon frenzy.

Give it some time and start in on her.

Especially if she shows any signs of trying to stay engaged.

I think we need 10 or 20 more topics on this nonsense.

Or,

how about 500? Like Benghazi.
Let her drown in running for president and losing twice...:lmao:

Trump sold you out and you're still lapping it up by the mouthful.
I did not vote for Donald Trump, I wrote in the candidate… Elmer fudd gets no respect. :lmao:

Oh OK, now it begins...

...the 'I didn't vote for Trump' Tumptards are going to start appearing.

Hey..........charging Hillary with criminal charges was not only one of his main platforms, but it was also one of the chants that was favored by his supporters.

You're gonna let your president elect let a criminal go?

No dummy it was the Trump crowds chanting lock her up. Trump has bigger fish to fry and he's already destroyed the Clintons e.g. who cares. Not charging her is Obama's baggage.
It was Trump the whole time.
Trump stood there every day until the election talking about crooked Hillary and how he would lock her up.

That's on Obama, yes if Trump had been in Obama's shoes there you have it. Trump is free to move forward without Obama's baggage in tow. Sorry to burst your bubble.

More Trumpsplainin' ?

Why can he never seem to say what he means?

You mad bro? Tissue? As a Trump voter I fully support him not wasting time on Hillary and her corrupt pile of lies and crimes, Trump has far more important things to focus on. Hillary meanwhile doesn't get her day in court and goes down in history as a lowlife lying corrupt loser, win/win!

Karma is not done yet with Hillary Clinton, not by a long shot!

And Karma never fails to give everyone what he/she deserves....and she has done plenty of evil.

Like the sun rises every day, Justice will be done with her. :thup:

And Karma never fails to give everyone what he/she deserves....and she has done plenty of evil.

Careful...........Karma also doesn't like it when others tell her what she should do and how she should do it. Wishing bad Karma on someone is only bad for the wisher, not the wishee.

Careful...........Karma also doesn't like it when others tell her what she should do and how she should do it. Wishing bad Karma on someone is only bad for the wisher, not the wishee.

Who's wishing bad Karma on anybody?

No need of that.

You can not wish Karma - good or bad - on anybody.

Karma is earned. ;)

even more than that...she is not sitting in the WH. that is hell enough for the creep. but she has much more to answer for.

Forum List

Back