🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Instead of "lock her up", it's gonna be "meh, let her go".

Hey..........charging Hillary with criminal charges was not only one of his main platforms, but it was also one of the chants that was favored by his supporters.

You're gonna let your president elect let a criminal go?

No dummy it was the Trump crowds chanting lock her up. Trump has bigger fish to fry and he's already destroyed the Clintons e.g. who cares. Not charging her is Obama's baggage.

Actually, stupid, not only did he join in the chants, he also said DURING THE DEBATE that if he was president she'd be in jail.

Trump aide: No plan to pursue charges against Clinton - CNNPolitics.com

Translation... :crybaby: Hillary lost :crybaby:Trump... :crybaby:Trump... Shouldn't you people be spending your time trying to figure out how not to get your ass beat again in 2020.

You Trump supporters have ZERO legs to stand on. You supported a liar, a fraud, and a swindler. Now you accept his lies, and you lie yourselves about the comments you made prior to the election. Go cry me a river.

I read you're butt hurt, two weeks straight.

My butt hurt? You poor poor lost loser soul.

This morning, in an interview on Morning Joe, Conway said that Trump is no longer interested in pursuing criminal charges against Hillary for her email scandal, something that was a major campaign plank during the election. She said that what you tell the people on the campaign trail is much different than what you do when you're in office.

Trump won’t pursue case against Clinton, Conway says

Guess this is just the first of many campaign promises that Trump is going to go back on.

Watch................going back on the wall is next.

As I said before, if we think the deplorable Republican Trump voters were angry before Trump won, just wait until he recants on his campaign promises. We haven't seen anything yet.

That's your wet dream lib, whatever gets you through your day of misery and butthurt.

It's not a dream, it's a fact. It's already happening.

He's going back on climate change.
He's going back on prosecuting Hillary.

Up Next: The wall.

It's gonna be a ROUGH 4 years for you Republican scum.

I'm sure all sorts of weird things are going on inside your head. Seriously, seek medical assistance.

Actually, stupid, not only did he join in the chants, he also said DURING THE DEBATE that if he was president she'd be in jail.

Trump aide: No plan to pursue charges against Clinton - CNNPolitics.com

Translation... :crybaby: Hillary lost :crybaby:Trump... :crybaby:Trump... Shouldn't you people be spending your time trying to figure out how not to get your ass beat again in 2020.

You Trump supporters have ZERO legs to stand on. You supported a liar, a fraud, and a swindler. Now you accept his lies, and you lie yourselves about the comments you made prior to the election. Go cry me a river.

Only the House, Senate, White House, and several SCOTUS nominations those legs. :badgrin:

Guess you haven't been paying attention. First, it wasn't Trump that won the seats in the House or Senate. Secondly, some Republican have already come out and said they will be working against some of Trump's policies and appointments. Surprise Surprise!

You people lost and now you are being sore losers and petty. You run around spewing negativity before the man even takes the oath of office, frankly we are growing tired of you cry babies.

My person lost before the Presidential election and was ten times more qualified to be President than Trump. Sadly, you dumbasses elected a used car salesman for President. And don't give me that bullshit about it being either Trump or Clinton. You could have elected someone different in the primaries.

This morning, in an interview on Morning Joe, Conway said that Trump is no longer interested in pursuing criminal charges against Hillary for her email scandal, something that was a major campaign plank during the election. She said that what you tell the people on the campaign trail is much different than what you do when you're in office.

Guess this is just the first of many campaign promises that Trump is going to go back on.

As I said before, if we think the deplorable Republican Trump voters were angry before Trump won, just wait until he recants on his campaign promises. We haven't seen anything yet.

That's your wet dream lib, whatever gets you through your day of misery and butthurt.

Suck it up flake.

Liberals are coming out of their safe spots way to early

Only the House, Senate, White House, and several SCOTUS nominations those legs. :badgrin:

Guess you haven't been paying attention. First, it wasn't Trump that won the seats in the House or Senate. Secondly, some Republican have already come out and said they will be working against some of Trump's policies and appointments. Surprise Surprise!

You people lost and now you are being sore losers and petty. You run around spewing negativity before the man even takes the oath of office, frankly we are growing tired of you cry babies.

My person lost before the Presidential election and was ten times more qualified to be President than Trump. Sadly, you dumbasses elected a used car salesman for President. And don't give me that bullshit about it being either Trump or Clinton. You could have elected someone different in the primaries.

So that's no reason to be a cry baby and behave like a 2 year old who needs a nap.

Suck it up flake.

2 to 4 SCOTUS nominations, including one we stole from Obama. :eusa_dance:

Trump's campaign rhetoric was bad for our democracy. Let us be thankful that he wants to clean up his act and govern as President of the United States. We Americans have more important tasks before us than partisan food fights and screaming matches.

Suck it up flake.

"Nominations..." You understand they have to be confirmed right?

My god, another thread on this?

Did anyone truly believe Hillary would actually be charged and put in jail?

This is the biggest non-story of the day.

Didn't they hit Clinton hard for being different to different groups? Now it's completely understandable. SMH.

Trump's campaign rhetoric was bad for our democracy. Let us be thankful that he wants to clean up his act and govern as President of the United States. We Americans have more important tasks before us than partisan food fights and screaming matches.

I'd buy that if so many Trump supporters weren't so fucking arrogant.

Politicians lying and going back on promises is nothing knew. They all do it, and they will all continue to do it.

But, but, he's not a politician. He's gonna shake up Washington. :laugh:

Yeah... NO ONE believed he'd even try!!! I dare you to go back and look at all the threads and posts from Trump supporters proclaiming they can't wait until Trump locks her up.

In fact there was a supporter on here that said they would finally change their mind on Trump if he didn't try to put Clinton in jail... how's that working out for Correll ?

Suck it up flake.

"Nominations..." You understand they have to be confirmed right?

You understand Reid invoked the nuclear option and we don't need Dem votes to confirm right. Its like God stepped in and smacked the Democratic party silly, best election ever! :eusa_dance:

I'd buy that if so many Trump supporters weren't so fucking arrogant.

Lololol....

Yeah... NO ONE believed he'd even try!!! I dare you to go back and look at all the threads and posts from Trump supporters proclaiming they can't wait until Trump locks her up.

In fact there was a supporter on here that said they would finally change their mind on Trump if he didn't try to put Clinton in jail... how's that working out for Correll ?
He isn't in office yet.

He's going to let his DOJ do it's job. He'll have nothing to do with it.

My you are naïve, aren't you?

Politicians lying and going back on promises is nothing knew. They all do it, and they will all continue to do it.

But, but, he's not a politician. He's gonna shake up Washington. :laugh:

Yeah... I've heard so many fucking excuses and conspiracies today it's funny.

Here's my own. Trump doesn't want to put her in jail so that in 4 years he can go back to making Celebrity Apprentice and have her on the show, just so he can fire her.

:rofl:

Hey..........charging Hillary with criminal charges was not only one of his main platforms, but it was also one of the chants that was favored by his supporters.

You're gonna let your president elect let a criminal go?

No dummy it was the Trump crowds chanting lock her up. Trump has bigger fish to fry and he's already destroyed the Clintons e.g. who cares. Not charging her is Obama's baggage.
It was Trump the whole time.
Trump stood there every day until the election talking about crooked Hillary and how he would lock her up.

Forum List

Back