Intelligence community ready to ‘go nuclear’ on Trump, senior source says

U.S. national security officials are reportedly ready to “go nuclear” after President Donald Trump’s latest attack on the intelligence community.

In a series of tweets on Tuesday and Wednesday, Trump insisted that the “real scandal” was not that former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn lied about his contact with Russia. Instead, the president blasted what he said were “un-American” leaks that led to Flynn’s ousting.
On Wednesday, former NSA intelligence analyst John Schindler provided some insight into the reaction of national security officials.

“Now we go nuclear,” he wrote on Twitter. “[Intelligence community] war going to new levels. Just got an [email from] senior [intelligence community] friend, it began: ‘He will die in jail.'”

“US intelligence is not the problem here,” Schindler added in another tweet. “The President’s collusion with Russian intelligence is. Many details, but the essence is simple.
I hope Trump publicly executes those seditious democrats for the world to see....

U.S. national security officials are reportedly ready to “go nuclear” after President Donald Trump’s latest attack on the intelligence community.

In a series of tweets on Tuesday and Wednesday, Trump insisted that the “real scandal” was not that former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn lied about his contact with Russia. Instead, the president blasted what he said were “un-American” leaks that led to Flynn’s ousting.
On Wednesday, former NSA intelligence analyst John Schindler provided some insight into the reaction of national security officials.

“Now we go nuclear,” he wrote on Twitter. “[Intelligence community] war going to new levels. Just got an [email from] senior [intelligence community] friend, it began: ‘He will die in jail.'”

“US intelligence is not the problem here,” Schindler added in another tweet. “The President’s collusion with Russian intelligence is. Many details, but the essence is simple.
I hope Trump publicly executes those seditious democrats for the world to see....
I do to!

They placed their puppet in the White House. When is the last time trump said anything remotely critical of putin?
Nice propaganda / rhetoric, pillars - I am sure it helps you feel better about Liberals running the worst Presidential candidate in US history and seeing her lose...AGAIN...but there is no truth to it.

HOW, exactly, did Putin put his 'puppet' into power?

Russia did not hack the voting machines - as Obama and Homeland Security tried to do - unsuccessfully - 12 times!

The FBI declared there was no connection between Trump and Russia / Putin.

As mentioned, the hacks perpetrated exposed the DNC's dirty laundry and facts everyone else already knew:
- Hillary is corrupt
- Hillary could not have even won the DNC Nomination without cheating / help
- Democrats / the DNC are a bunch of racist, sexist, homophobic anti-Semites.

In FACT, SNOWFLAKES / the DNC did more to attempt to affect the outcome of the US Presidential election than the Russians did:

- Hillary's camp was proven to have paid groups to intimidate, beat, and bloody Trump supporters
- Liberals fire-bombed a GOP HQs
- Liberals rioted, damaged property, and looted
- Democrats rigged their own Primary to ensure Hillary won
- Liberals engaged in voter fraud during their Primary to help Hillary win
- Liberals demanded recounts (which only extended Trump's lead)
- Liberals threatened and intimidated Electoral College voters in an attempt to 'flip' them

...but good luck with that fantasy about Russia and our election

I do to!
Why are you blaming Democrats. This is trumps administration- all republicans

I do to!
Let's review~

1. FBI clears Flynn of lying to the FBI and no charges will be filed.
2. NBC reports NO COLLUSION found between Trump and Russia.
3. NPR backtracks and says nothing illegal took place during the Flynn/Russian phone calls.
4. Chaffetz asked for the DOJ now under Sessions to put the IG on the leaks.
5. Several people have stated that these people are easy to find.

And now WaPo article has to have these people running scared!
Here it is!
Quote:
[Nine current and former officials, who were in senior positions at multiple agencies at the time of the calls]

From this story:
National security adviser Flynn discussed sanctions with Russian ambassador, despite denials, officials say

AT THE TIME OF THE CALLS = BEFORE TRUMP WAS IN OFFICE.

So those are theleakerss.
These nine can be known as the Ben Rhodes network.

But who ordered and who authorized the illegal wiretaps?

Yes, this could be bigger than Watergate but who was POTUS when the wiretaps were ordered?

You got it -- Obama

Edit Update:

The spotlight has finally been put on the low-life leakers! They will be caught!— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 16, 2017
Twitter

I do to!
Let's review~

3. NPR backtracks and says nothing illegal took place during the Flynn/Russian phone calls.

Here it is!
Quote:
[Nine current and former officials, who were in senior positions at multiple agencies at the time of the calls]

From this story:
National security adviser Flynn discussed sanctions with Russian ambassador, despite denials, officials say

So those are the leakers.

Yes, this could be bigger than Watergate but who was POTUS when the wiretaps were ordered?

You got it -- Obama

Edit Update:

The spotlight has finally been put on the low-life leakers! They will be caught!— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 16, 2017
Twitter

your kind are more obsessed with the leakers than the actual conversations themselves. Now as to your first 4 points above- prove it, to me its all bullshyte until you prove it

I do to!
Let's review~

Here it is!
Quote:

From this story:

You got it -- Obama

Edit Update:

Twitter

your kind are more obsessed with the leakers than the actual conversations themselves. Now as to your first 4 points above- prove it, to me its all bullshyte until you prove it
Your seditious fascist acts are a clear and present danger to America....

I do to!
Let's review~

Here it is!
Quote:

From this story:

You got it -- Obama

Edit Update:

Twitter

You have zero specifics of the transcripts.

I do to!
Let's review~

Here it is!
Quote:

From this story:

You got it -- Obama

Edit Update:

Twitter

The FBI did not clear Flynn of any allegations you lying piece of dreck

I do to!
Let's review~

Here it is!
Quote:

From this story:

You got it -- Obama

Edit Update:

Twitter

The leakers violated the law.

I do to!
Let's review~

Here it is!
Quote:

From this story:

You got it -- Obama

Edit Update:

Twitter

The leakers violated the law.
I would be one hell of a lot more concerned about the information that was leaked

Let's review~

Here it is!
Quote:

From this story:

You got it -- Obama

Edit Update:

Twitter

Oh yes they did. Leave it up for American patriot Steve McGarrett to set the record straight and prove you wrong. From Jan 24, 2017.

FBI clears national security adviser Flynn post Russia | Daily Mail Online

Let's review~

Here it is!
Quote:

From this story:

You got it -- Obama

Edit Update:

Twitter

Russia has a modern war ship 70 miles off the coast of Delaware to intercept signals from DC because Trump has removed the Russian spies your Obama planted in the intelligence agencies.....

Let's review~

Here it is!
Quote:

From this story:

You got it -- Obama

Edit Update:

Twitter

Oh yes they did. Leave it up for American patriot Steve McGarrett to set the record straight and prove you wrong. From Jan 24, 2017.

fbi clears flynn of allegations - Google Search
Toal garbage, if that was true, son, Mr. Flynn would still be working for the Trumpster

Let's review~

Here it is!
Quote:

From this story:

You got it -- Obama

Edit Update:

Twitter

Russia has a modern war ship 70 miles off the coast of Delaware to intercept signals from DC because Trump has removed the Russian spies your Obama planted in the intelligence agencies.....
Link?

Let's review~

Here it is!
Quote:

From this story:

You got it -- Obama

Edit Update:

Twitter

Russia has a modern war ship 70 miles off the coast of Delaware ...
Irrelevant.... They've been doing this for years off the coast. We've been doing the same to them with our monitoring vessels. Again, totally irrelevant. But what's really relevant is that I, Steve McGarrett, proved you wrong.

Let's review~

Here it is!
Quote:

From this story:

You got it -- Obama

Edit Update:

Twitter

fbi clears flynn of allegations - Google Search
Toal garbage,
Not garbage, FACT!

How bout another source!

FBI reviewed Flynn’s calls with Russian ambassador but found nothing illicit

Let's review~

Here it is!
Quote:

From this story:

You got it -- Obama

Edit Update:

Twitter

Russia has a modern war ship 70 miles off the coast of Delaware ...
Irrelevant.... They've been doing this for years off the coast. We've been doing the same to them with our monitoring vessels. Again, totally irrelevant. But what's really relevant is that I, Steve McGarrett, proved you wrong.
Of course you did.....:lol:

70 miles off the coat of Delaware with a surface ship where submarines were usually deployed.....

Forum List

Back