Interesting speculation.

This was a range test. You can fire a missile vertically and the height it achieves can tell you how far it can go longitudinally without violating the airspace of another country.

Idiots.
NK is concerned about violating airspace? They threaten to turn Washington to ashes along with the rest of the country and you claim they are concerned about violating airspace? You're kidding?
Gee, I guess you really are as stupid as you sound.

The USSR regularly threatened us with annihilation but was careful to observe international laws when it was in their interests to do so for the moment.

Idiot.

This was a range test. You can fire a missile vertically and the height it achieves can tell you how far it can go longitudinally without violating the airspace of another country.

Idiots.
NK is concerned about violating airspace? They threaten to turn Washington to ashes along with the rest of the country and you claim they are concerned about violating airspace? You're kidding?

The USSR regularly threatened us with annihilation but was careful to observe international laws when it was in their interests to do so for the moment.

Idiot.
Their missile violated Japan airspace, Viola....get a fucking grip.

Idiots.

Idiot.

It's almost as if the left is pleased NOKO has tested an ICBM and has nuke capabilities.....strange

More vertical does not mean straight up admiral....it means more vertical....like when you attempt an erection..

OK, brain surgeon! How does it make the flight halfway around the world when it could only go 500 nm downrange? It's physics.

If it goes further downrange, it will not have the same altitude as when it goes "more vertical". That is the nature of a ballistic flight path!

Artillery works the same way, Einstein wannabe!

Does that put it in perspective?

Get the hell over yourself already

Why? Because I actually know what I am talking about? Does that ruin your fun? Too bad!

Doesn't ruin mine, half your crap I roll my eyes at and move on to the next post. See you really are not that great...it's an illusion in your mind

But with that said I wouldn't want you teaching our children, I suspect you struggle on the social level with students

I have twenty years of experience as a teacher, plus 23 years active and reserve in the Navy. What is your area of expertise? Making inane and uninformed commentary? You seem to be very good at that!

The Hwasong-14 was tested at a lofted, or steep, trajectory. This flight path maximizes the altitude of the missile and reduces its distance traveled in order to avoid overflying neighboring regions and countries such as Japan.

North Korea Successfully Tests Its First ICBM
The Latest: Japan focusing on safety after N. Korean launch
And that has what to do with the facts I stated?

You made an idiot speculation, which you had the self-aggrandizing temerity to call "interesting", and have had your lunacy shot down (no pun intended).

The reason North Korea fired their missile with a steep trajectory was to "avoid overflying neighboring regions and countries such as Japan".

So much for your manufactured bullshit.

The Hwasong-14 was tested at a lofted, or steep, trajectory. This flight path maximizes the altitude of the missile and reduces its distance traveled in order to avoid overflying neighboring regions and countries such as Japan.

You made an idiot speculation, which you had the self-aggrandizing temerity to call "interesting", and have had your lunacy shot down (no pun intended).

The reason North Korea fired their missile with a steep trajectory was to "avoid overflying neighboring regions and countries such as Japan".

You don't have to overfly a country to violate its airspace, Viola. Get your head out yo ass.

More vertical does not mean straight up admiral....it means more vertical....like when you attempt an erection..

OK, brain surgeon! How does it make the flight halfway around the world when it could only go 500 nm downrange? It's physics.

If it goes further downrange, it will not have the same altitude as when it goes "more vertical". That is the nature of a ballistic flight path!

Why? Because I actually know what I am talking about? Does that ruin your fun? Too bad!
We are still trying to figure out what you're talking about...

Well, let's see! I addressed your OP numerous times and should have waved the BS flag. maybe that would have gotten your attention.

What did you do on that missile crew? Polish the general's balls or rub the missiles with WD40?

It is readily apparent that your knowledge of physics and ballistic flight is about as close to zero as it can get.

EMPs require a high altitude burst near the intended target, as in within the same continent perhaps? How will North Korea get their EMP weapon, which they obviously have not tested, and is based entirely on speculation, halfway around the globe to attack the US if their missile flight trajectory looks more like a 4th of July bottle rocket?

Straightening out the flight path puts much closer targets in range, but they have not even demonstrated the capability to do that.

All speculation and no facts is what you are basing everything you posted upon.

Idiots.

Idiot.

Where did you get that idea? The missile landed in the Sea of Japan between Korea and Japan.

You don't have to overfly a country to violate its airspace, Viola. Get your head out yo ass.

What does a musical instrument have to do with it? Or is that her name?

Idiots.

Idiot.
We are talking about NK. Why are you deflecting to Russia?

Well, let's see! I addressed your OP numerous times and should have waved the BS flag. maybe that would have gotten your attention.

What did you do on that missile crew? Polish the general's balls or rub the missiles with WD40?

It is readily apparent that your knowledge of physics and ballistic flight is about as close to zero as it can get.

EMPs require a high altitude burst near the intended target, as in within the same continent perhaps? How will North Korea get their EMP weapon, which they obviously have not tested, and is based entirely on speculation, halfway around the globe to attack the US if their missile flight trajectory looks more like a 4th of July bottle rocket?

Straightening out the flight path puts much closer targets in range, but they have not even demonstrated the capability to do that.

Oh.

Idiots.

Idiot.
To show you the error in your thinking using another example.

Idiot.

Idiots.

Idiot.

It's almost as if the left is pleased NOKO has tested an ICBM and has nuke capabilities.....strange
Sure they are. It's something to blame Trump for.

Doesn't ruin mine, half your crap I roll my eyes at and move on to the next post. See you really are not that great...it's an illusion in your mind

But with that said I wouldn't want you teaching our children, I suspect you struggle on the social level with students

I have twenty years of experience as a teacher, plus 23 years active and reserve in the Navy. What is your area of expertise? Making inane and uninformed commentary? You seem to be very good at that!

I've been involved in firing incompetent teachers.

Just because someone is a teacher doesn't mean they are a good teacher, it's easy to spot a bad one...

Idiots.

Idiot.
To show you the error in your thinking using another example.

Idiot.
The post was about N. Korea. I wouldn't think Kim would be concerned about much if he was going to nuke us.

Flaming reported.

I've been involved in firing incompetent teachers.

Just because someone is a teacher doesn't mean they are a good teacher, it's easy to spot a bad one...

You seem pretty incompetent yourself. Try again when someone gives a shit what you think! Have a nice day!

Uhm...he had the keys....lmao

Forum List

Back