Interesting speculation.

Get the hell over yourself already

Why? Because I actually know what I am talking about? Does that ruin your fun? Too bad!

Doesn't ruin mine, half your crap I roll my eyes at and move on to the next post. See you really are not that great...it's an illusion in your mind

But with that said I wouldn't want you teaching our children, I suspect you struggle on the social level with students

I have twenty years of experience as a teacher, plus 23 years active and reserve in the Navy. What is your area of expertise? Making inane and uninformed commentary? You seem to be very good at that!

I've been involved in firing incompetent teachers.

Just because someone is a teacher doesn't mean they are a good teacher, it's easy to spot a bad one...

You seem pretty incompetent yourself. Try again when someone gives a shit what you think! Have a nice day!

Run Forrest run!!!! Feckin fraud

OK, brain surgeon! How does it make the flight halfway around the world when it could only go 500 nm downrange? It's physics.

If it goes further downrange, it will not have the same altitude as when it goes "more vertical". That is the nature of a ballistic flight path!

Artillery works the same way, Einstein wannabe!

Does that put it in perspective?

Why? Because I actually know what I am talking about? Does that ruin your fun? Too bad!
We are still trying to figure out what you're talking about...

Well, let's see! I addressed your OP numerous times and should have waved the BS flag. maybe that would have gotten your attention.

What did you do on that missile crew? Polish the general's balls or rub the missiles with WD40?

It is readily apparent that your knowledge of physics and ballistic flight is about as close to zero as it can get.

EMPs require a high altitude burst near the intended target, as in within the same continent perhaps? How will North Korea get their EMP weapon, which they obviously have not tested, and is based entirely on speculation, halfway around the globe to attack the US if their missile flight trajectory looks more like a 4th of July bottle rocket?

Straightening out the flight path puts much closer targets in range, but they have not even demonstrated the capability to do that.

All speculation and no facts is what you are basing everything you posted upon.

Uhm...he had the keys....lmao

He had the keys to the missile silo crew pickup truck?

Doesn't ruin mine, half your crap I roll my eyes at and move on to the next post. See you really are not that great...it's an illusion in your mind

But with that said I wouldn't want you teaching our children, I suspect you struggle on the social level with students

I have twenty years of experience as a teacher, plus 23 years active and reserve in the Navy. What is your area of expertise? Making inane and uninformed commentary? You seem to be very good at that!

Just because someone is a teacher doesn't mean they are a good teacher, it's easy to spot a bad one...

You seem pretty incompetent yourself. Try again when someone gives a shit what you think! Have a nice day!

Fraud? That's laughable coming from the likes of you. Address the topic, not me! Oh, wait! You tried that and had your ass handed to you! I guess you could always be quiet and learn.

Well, let's see! I addressed your OP numerous times and should have waved the BS flag. maybe that would have gotten your attention.

What did you do on that missile crew? Polish the general's balls or rub the missiles with WD40?

It is readily apparent that your knowledge of physics and ballistic flight is about as close to zero as it can get.

EMPs require a high altitude burst near the intended target, as in within the same continent perhaps? How will North Korea get their EMP weapon, which they obviously have not tested, and is based entirely on speculation, halfway around the globe to attack the US if their missile flight trajectory looks more like a 4th of July bottle rocket?

Straightening out the flight path puts much closer targets in range, but they have not even demonstrated the capability to do that.

Let me help you out, you would gave been saluting him.

Now stop trying to impress me, it isn't working, Popeye

Fraud? That's laughable coming from the likes of you. Address the topic, not me! Oh, wait! You tried that and had your ass handed to you! I guess you could always be quiet and learn.

Take your own advice, Popeye

the admiral knows what he's talking about...that's easy when you say absolutely nothing. Typical libtard.

So much for the EMP theory.

The expert points to a test conducted by the US in 1962 known as ‘Starfish Prime.’

At the time, the researchers launched a missile roughly 400 kilometers (248 miles) above the Pacific Ocean to see how a high-altitude attack, which would trigger an electromagnetic pulse, would affect military equipment.

The bomb was about 100 times larger than the one dropped on Nagasaki – but apart from ‘stunning visuals,’ the test was a ‘disappointment,’ Lewis writes.

While some have claimed that Starfish Prime had dramatic effects down below, shutting off lights across millions of square miles and turning off cars, the expert says there was no evidence to support this.

Instead, just one string of street lights failed in Honolulu.

Read more: North Korea 'could be preparing EMP strike on US' | Daily Mail Online

Nonsense. It's a clear and established threat. IF you put it over the CON-US rather than out in the middle of nowhere Pacific Ocean. It has limited range. ONE would not cover more than 30% of the US.

To SEE EFFECTS -- you need high powered grids, and electrical generators, MILES of exposed electrical lines and stuff that just don't EXIST in mid Pacific. So WHATEVER "starfish prime" was -- it was probably a HUGE waste of fissionable material and money..

the admiral knows what he's talking about...that's easy when you say absolutely nothing. Typical libtard.

Oh, I have said a lot and you have not countered a single thing. Calling me a "libtard" is really over the top for someone who professes to know something about missiles but cannot figure out a simple concept such as ballistic flight. That's physics 101!.

Dispute anything I have stated.

You can't because you have no clue as to what you are talking about. I hope you are seeing that your children are better educated than you.

You can't because you have no clue as to what you are talking about. I hope you are seeing that your children are better educated than you.

Well they're not being educated by you..they go to private schools. It's worth the tutition to keep them from being indoctrinated by loons such as yourself.

Public education kids are the ones they shellac in debates, unprepared, lost and incapable of thinking outside the box.

Well done..."teach"

Well they're not being educated by you..they go to private schools. It's worth the tutition to keep them from being indoctrinated by loons such as yourself.

Public education kids are the ones they shellac in debates, unprepared, lost and incapable of thinking outside the box.

Well done..."teach"

Yeah, I do a lot of indoctrination in teaching them a nonagon has 9 sides and vertical angles are congruent!

That really interferes with my teaching them how to put condoms on bananas!

My neighbor's kid went to an "elite" private school. He was a year ahead of my son. When they took the SAT at the same time, my son outscored him by 300 points despite nearly identical GPAs.

Oh, I have said a lot and you have not countered a single thing. Calling me a "libtard" is really over the top for someone who professes to know something about missiles but cannot figure out a simple concept such as ballistic flight. That's physics 101!.
Fuck you admiral. You hide behind elementary bs about trajectory to avoid having to confront the possibility of an emp launch in the near future. But then...you teach school...and that makes you an expert in all things. GFY.

Fuck you admiral. You hide behind elementary bs about trajectory to avoid having to confront the possibility of an emp launch in the near future. But then...you teach school...and that makes you an expert in all things. GFY.

Explain to me how an EMP nuclear device is going to be used over the US when they currently struggle to get their missiles more than a few hundred miles downrange. The theoretical range of this new "ICBM" puts Alaska and the west coast under the gun, but to be effective the missile must be at an altitude in order to function over a wide area.

1) There is no evidence that they have an EMP capable device.
2) The yields of their nuclear weapons are suspect and are likely huge and thus heavy.
3) Their missiles cannot reach the vast majority of the continental US.
4) These same missiles have no conformed ability to lift any warhead that far.

I know more than most teachers on this subject. I am a graduate of the Navy Nuclear Weapons School, and the Navy Guided Missile School. I was a Nuclear Weapons Security Officer, Nuclear Weapons Courier, Nuclear Weapons Handling Officer, and was the only officer on my ship capable of actually employing the nuclear weapons we could neither confirm nor deny having.

I am also a college graduate with extensive courses in physics, chemistry and a double major in math.

Now, is this dick measuring contest over?

Explain to me how an EMP nuclear device is going to be used over the US when they currently struggle to get their missiles more than a few hundred miles downrange. The theoretical range of this new "ICBM" puts Alaska and the west coast under the gun, but to be effective the missile must be at an altitude in order to function over a wide area.

2) The yields of their nuclear weapons are suspect and are likely huge and thus heavy.

I know more than most teachers on this subject. I am a graduate of the Navy Nuclear Weapons School, and the Navy Guided Missile School. I was a Nuclear Weapons Security Officer, Nuclear Weapons Courier, Nuclear Weapons Handling Officer, and was the only officer on my ship capable of actually employing the nuclear weapons we could neither confirm nor deny having.

I am also a college graduate with extensive courses in physics, chemistry and a double major in math.

photo-4.jpg

In my missile crew days it was common knowledge we could put a nuke on Moscow in a little over thirty minutes flight time. Moscow is a similar distance to Pyongyang.

From what I read the gooks icbm had a more vertical trajectory, flew fourty minutes and travelled 400 miles. This could indicate they are not much interested in guidance accuracy as they are EMP detonation. Many experts are speaking out of the immense danger of such a detonation. Mortal wound to our economy. Would China be sad if this happened?

It's time to put an end to this venture.

Nuke em now!

I'm guessing it's more like 2-5 minutes of flight time to Pyongyang.... after all we have a bunch of Ohio Class Submarines sporting 24 missiles with 8 warheads each on 'em and we can park those right off the NK coast. :p

THANK YOU SIR!

photo-4.jpg

Already given up on the topic? That's probably a good thing as we merely added to the list of things of which you are unaware.

Address the topic or I will report your trolling. You are boring!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back