IRS Commissioner: Trump is Lying

a government agency that admits it is used as a political weapon

Did you wipe and flush after you stated the above?
Ignoramous.
IRS apologizes for targeting conservative groups

Just to help you understand the English written language a bit better......

Here's what you wrote...........

a government agency that admits it is used as a political weapon

and here's what the article YOU cite stated in the very first paragraph:

The Internal Revenue Service apologized Friday for subjecting Tea Party groups to additional scrutiny during the 2012 election, but denied any political motive.

One's tax return belongs to the taxpayer. The IRS is provided a copy. The taxpayer can do what he likes with his copy and the IRS can do what it deems necessary with its copy.

Trump is a pathological liar and it's fitting that he's running under the Republican flag, if only because no Republican has sufficient support from Republicans. That's how broken and dysfunctional they are.

And they nevertheless think they still have a chance of winning the presidency.

Incredible
Trump hasn't claimed that it's illegal to publish his taxes. His tax lawyers told simply that it wasn't a good idea.
It's not a good idea for Trump, because then you rubes would see who owns him.

"Donald Trump has come out and said that the only reason he’s being audited every single year by the IRS is because Barack Obama is president and the fact that he’s a “good Christian.” He also stated that he can’t release his tax returns because he’s being audited.

Well, not so, according to IRS Chief John Koskinen. He says that’s factually not true. The real reason he’s being audited is because his taxes are highly suspicious.

Here was what he said in an interview on C-SPAN:

“The taxpayer controls his returns. There’s nothing in an IRS audit process generally that would keep you from sharing that information generally, any way you wanted to.

It would be rare for someone to be audited every year, and that someone would not undergo another audit for a few years, two or three at least

He also dispelled the rumors that the IRS was going after him because of his faith. “We don’t care who you are. Whether you go to church, or don’t go to church.” Koskinen explained audits occur when something pops up in your tax returns they find suspicious. It’s basically all about the numbers. Party or religious affiliation is not part of any IRS audit red flag.

Since Trump is, in fact, being audited, it means that there must be something in there that the IRS has to check continually. But, the public doesn’t yet know what it is, because he’s refusing to share them.

Trump is the only major nominee for president in the last 40 years to not release his taxes."
IRS Commissioner on Donald Trump (C-SPAN)
Let's see, who do we believe? Trump or a government agency that admits it is used as a political weapon?

I would release tax returns,” Trump said, “and I would also explain to people that as a person that’s looking to make money, I’m in the business of making money… and if I won, I’d make money for our country.”

“I don’t know, I actually have not even thought of that,” he said. “But I would certainly show tax returns if it was necessary.”

“I think two or three years would be great,” Hewitt offered up.

“We’ll take a good strong look at that…” Trump promised. “But I have no objection to certainly showing tax returns.”

Trump is a LIAR, not the IRS.

go figure
Link to the IRS audit being stopped or concluded? Thanks....

Other than that, kindly shut the fuck up....thanks.....

"Donald Trump has come out and said that the only reason he’s being audited every single year by the IRS is because Barack Obama is president and the fact that he’s a “good Christian.” He also stated that he can’t release his tax returns because he’s being audited.

Well, not so, according to IRS Chief John Koskinen. He says that’s factually not true. The real reason he’s being audited is because his taxes are highly suspicious.

“The taxpayer controls his returns. There’s nothing in an IRS audit process generally that would keep you from sharing that information generally, any way you wanted to.

It would be rare for someone to be audited every year, and that someone would not undergo another audit for a few years, two or three at least

He also dispelled the rumors that the IRS was going after him because of his faith. “We don’t care who you are. Whether you go to church, or don’t go to church.” Koskinen explained audits occur when something pops up in your tax returns they find suspicious. It’s basically all about the numbers. Party or religious affiliation is not part of any IRS audit red flag.

Since Trump is, in fact, being audited, it means that there must be something in there that the IRS has to check continually. But, the public doesn’t yet know what it is, because he’s refusing to share them.

Trump is the only major nominee for president in the last 40 years to not release his taxes."
Let's see, who do we believe? Trump or a government agency that admits it is used as a political weapon?

I would release tax returns,” Trump said, “and I would also explain to people that as a person that’s looking to make money, I’m in the business of making money… and if I won, I’d make money for our country.”

“I don’t know, I actually have not even thought of that,” he said. “But I would certainly show tax returns if it was necessary.”

“We’ll take a good strong look at that…” Trump promised. “But I have no objection to certainly showing tax returns.”

go figure

link to the audit ... thanks.

go figure

You first....

go figure

You first....

you ask first ... link or stfu ... thanks

go figure

You first....

Yep...put the link down then....or do I call you the liar?

go figure

You first....

TROLL ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

TDTFW.

You first....

TROLL ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

TDTFW.
Yep....I thought so.....

So, you have no link to the IRS audit being stopped, and Trump is somehow the liar here.....got it....

go figure
And Hillary said she turned over all the emails and never sent classified intel.
Newsflash: the two running are prima donna liars who are only in it for their egos.

Trump won't show his taxes because he has off shore tax shelters and gives nothing to charity. He had no idea he'd make it this far, so while his returns will be legal, they show his true character.

Just as Obama's and Bidens did before 08 showing very little charity while raking in the big bucks. Zero caring for others except the media covered for those two. They'll pick apart Trumps because they work for Hillary.

Forum List

Back