Is America

Well written and fairly accurate article Grump. Thanks for posting it. I agree, it is not all trump, but he has certainly been a spark to kick it into high gear toward going off the track completely. We need a statesman at the helm of the ship of state, not a divide and conquer opportunist. I hope the Biden Administration hits the ground running and can work with individuals of good conscience and common sense on both sides of the aisle to get back on track.
You don't think that Obama was a divide and conquer opportunist?
He could have written a book on it. Don't expect Biden to do much other than
taking orders from those behind the curtain.
But, yes, America is in trouble by both the democrats AND republicans.
They haven't been servants of the People for decades. The people are servants of the politicians.
How else can a person get elected into office with very little cash and come out a millionaire?
Yes both parties are bad, but there is no denial it falls faster with repubs. The country was way better off when Clinton handed the country to Bush. And the country was a whole lot better off after Obama and before Trump.

A failing state. Yes.

“Is America a failed state?”

Hell yes it is.
Wetbacks, multiculturalism, PC and tolerance have all but ruined our once great nation.
Within a short couple of decades, piece of shit leftist Democrats have all but destroyed centuries of greatness.

A failing state. Yes.

Hell yes it is.
Wetbacks, multiculturalism, PC and tolerance have all but ruined our once great nation.
Within a short couple of decades, piece of shit leftist Democrats have all but destroyed centuries of greatness.
That's funny cause the place was a whole lot better 4 years ago. 4 years of Repubs controlling most of the government has been a disaster. That is a fact.

Well written and fairly accurate article Grump. Thanks for posting it. I agree, it is not all trump, but he has certainly been a spark to kick it into high gear toward going off the track completely. We need a statesman at the helm of the ship of state, not a divide and conquer opportunist. I hope the Biden Administration hits the ground running and can work with individuals of good conscience and common sense on both sides of the aisle to get back on track.
They haven't been servants of the People for decades. The people are servants of the politicians.
How else can a person get elected into office with very little cash and come out a millionaire?
Both parties are Corporate Whores... it's just that the GOP is more arrogantly brazen and open about it.

Well we are a Christian/capitalist nation after all, the land where anyone can become a millionaire if they so choose

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
A failing state. Yes.

Hell yes it is.
That's funny cause the place was a whole lot better 4 years ago. 4 years of Repubs controlling most of the government has been a disaster. That is a fact.
How so..?

Gorsuch and Kav became supreme court justices, LGBT became protected, the mandate is gone, so is Obama's job killing regulations

A failing state. Yes.

Hell yes it is.
How so..?

Gorsuch and Kav became supreme court justices, LGBT became protected, the mandate is gone, so is Obama's job killing regulations
You live under a rock? The country has closed down because of his horrible response to the pandemic. We are doing far worse than almost every country. He has run up HUGE debt and makes Obama look fiscally responsible. Funny how the unemployment rate decreased during all those job killing regulations. Trump has delivered nothing but failure. His tax cuts neither payed for themselves or delivered the 4-6% gdp growth that was promised. His regulation cuts delivered nothing too. The tariffs hurt our manufacturing. Failure after failure....

Thats the ten trillion dollar question. You'd have to get the people in power to limit their own power. I'm not sure what kind of pressure that would take.

No doubt it would take something more energetic than the Boston Tea Party, eh?

I think the voters from both parties are sick of it. As a republican, I can tell you we are very cynical because our representatives haven't done a darn thing we wanted them too for decades. I'm not sure if democrats are happy with their representatives or not. Everyone is basically getting rich off of fake charities and other schemes, and the media cashes in on conflict. That does not bode well for our nation. It is funny to point out that Trump is not beholden to any special interests, and the media declared him to be evil and the Washington lifers tried to oust him. That certainly isn't encouraging either.

No. I do not think Obama was a divide and conquer opportunist. He was ok at the job, not a shining star, but not a divider or destroyer as we have now. Show me what he took other than book royalties and speaking fees, as well as his wife also writing a best seller. I am a white guy in the south. They did not alienate me and his being in office gave me the breathing room to get my financial house back in order so I could retire in comfort, as I was supposed to be able to after 40 plus years making my way on my own.
You are delusional.

‘We’re going to punish our enemies and we’re going to reward our friends’ … then I think it’s gonna be harder.”
If you think that is what Joe Biden is going to do, than you are the one that is delusional.
With Joe you also get the whole Prog Party. Behind the scenes in every nook and cranny destroying things. It will be like the original Planet of the Apes.......A country where lower IQ morons evolved from the smarter ones! And that is all groups. But Joe will give that somber look as he looks to each side. Talking all peaceful and nice. The Patriotism in our nation is not what it was. We are fragmented. And the cities can destroy themselves. They deserve it, Its just that you are dragging everybody else with you.
Vote you wish. I drag nobody with me. The present idiot in office did not have to be a belligerent A-Hole, he just gets off on it to entertain the 32%. Did not have to support Putin over our traditional allies, only to find he had a bounty on the heads of American soldiers, after all, what do you expect of a Russian KGB/GRU Officer? He just sees making more personal money from Russia out of office and building trump Moscow as he was trying to do, up until month of convention. Did not have to order the military to step aside at request of Russia and Turkey to kill allies that fought with us. He just does not support the military or our allies. He did not have to belittle soldiers injured in a missile attack in Iraq. Military is only good for a photo Op to him. He did not have to rent the American Military to the murderous Saudi prince. He never saw a strongman autocratic leader, he didn't admire and envy. He didn't have to misappropriate money appropriated and signed off by him, in a spending bill he touted as a victory, as he had his chance to withhold his signature if he did not agree. The military just happened to be easy pickings for his high level thievery, as the Federal Court and the Federal Court of Appeals has now, both ruled. He did not have to rabble rouse against fighting coronavirus, producing right-wing anti-science moronic sheep to follow, against the better judgement of ALL public health in this country or around the world. He just thought it in his re-election benefit to do so. He didn't have to fire anybody with oversight authority over and parts of his administration and fight all attempts to look into his illegal/unethical crony management. But that sort of thing is best done in darkness, shielded from the light of discovery. Beside, the Republican Senate and Moscow Mitch would never interfere. He did not have to separate kids from asylum seakers and fight to keep from giving them back. He just is not hampered by a sense of decency.
This Sonovabitch is so out of here, come November.

Yes both parties are bad, but there is no denial it falls faster with repubs. The country was way better off when Clinton handed the country to Bush. And the country was a whole lot better off after Obama and before Trump.
The democrat party has been hijacked by AOC and her posse.
Even Pelosi has relented to the far left wave. So, I'm not sure what you mean with the "it falls faster with repubs"?

No. I do not think Obama was a divide and conquer opportunist. He was ok at the job, not a shining star, but not a divider or destroyer as we have now. Show me what he took other than book royalties and speaking fees, as well as his wife also writing a best seller. I am a white guy in the south. They did not alienate me and his being in office gave me the breathing room to get my financial house back in order so I could retire in comfort, as I was supposed to be able to after 40 plus years making my way on my own.
You are delusional.

‘We’re going to punish our enemies and we’re going to reward our friends’ … then I think it’s gonna be harder.”
If you think that is what Joe Biden is going to do, than you are the one that is delusional.
With Joe you also get the whole Prog Party. Behind the scenes in every nook and cranny destroying things. It will be like the original Planet of the Apes.......A country where lower IQ morons evolved from the smarter ones! And that is all groups. But Joe will give that somber look as he looks to each side. Talking all peaceful and nice. The Patriotism in our nation is not what it was. We are fragmented. And the cities can destroy themselves. They deserve it, Its just that you are dragging everybody else with you.
Vote you wish. I drag nobody with me. The present idiot in office did not have to be a belligerent A-Hole, he just gets off on it to entertain the 32%. Did not have to support Putin over our traditional allies, only to find he had a bounty on the heads of American soldiers, after all, what do you expect of a Russian KGB/GRU Officer? He just sees making more personal money from Russia out of office and building trump Moscow as he was trying to do, up until month of convention. Did not have to order the military to step aside at request of Russia and Turkey to kill allies that fought with us. He just does not support the military or our allies. He did not have to belittle soldiers injured in a missile attack in Iraq. Military is only good for a photo Op to him. He did not have to rent the American Military to the murderous Saudi prince. He never saw a strongman autocratic leader, he didn't admire and envy. He didn't have to misappropriate money appropriated and signed off by him, in a spending bill he touted as a victory, as he had his chance to withhold his signature if he did not agree. The military just happened to be easy pickings for his high level thievery, as the Federal Court and the Federal Court of Appeals has now, both ruled. He did not have to rabble rouse against fighting coronavirus, producing right-wing anti-science moronic sheep to follow, against the better judgement of ALL public health in this country or around the world. He just thought it in his re-election benefit to do so. He didn't have to fire anybody with oversight authority over and parts of his administration and fight all attempts to look into his illegal/unethical crony management. But that sort of thing is best done in darkness, shielded from the light of discovery. Beside, the Republican Senate and Moscow Mitch would never interfere. He did not have to separate kids from asylum seakers and fight to keep from giving them back. He just is not hampered by a sense of decency.
I didn't think you were a conspiracy theorist, but, you are. Can't argue with a person's conspiracy theory...have a nice day.

A failing state. Yes.

Hell yes it is.
How so..?

You live under a rock? The country has closed down because of his horrible response to the pandemic. We are doing far worse than almost every country. He has run up HUGE debt and makes Obama look fiscally responsible. Funny how the unemployment rate decreased during all those job killing regulations. Trump has delivered nothing but failure. His tax cuts neither payed for themselves or delivered the 4-6% gdp growth that was promised. His regulation cuts delivered nothing too. The tariffs hurt our manufacturing. Failure after failure....

I'm not sure why you guys are using the pandemic as a political weapon. I'm not sure there was a 'good' way to handle a pandemic. Being a backseat driver on a pandemic is a little tired. I'm with you on the debt. I'm not with you on tax cuts. People deserve to have the money they earned. If you want to fix debt, fix spending. I've heard nothing but positive things about the cut in regulations. Getting the government out of the way is good for businesses everywhere. Have the tariffs really hurt manufacturing? Letting China wipe out our last remaining manufacturing does not seem like an option. I'm with you on the debt, but I'm firmly with Trump on the rest.

A failing state. Yes.

Hell yes it is.
I thought you said trump would make it great again. Did he fail at that, also. No matter. It was great before him and will rise above his 4 year failed administration.

You are delusional.

I didn't think you were a conspiracy theorist, but, you are. Can't argue with a person's conspiracy theory...have a nice day.
You lose. Have a nice day on the board. Thanks for playing.

The spark was his predecessor. Trump is the effect not the cause.

You’re ex military and you don’t know what BHO did? My goodness. The sequester was a giant fail. Our soldiers captured by Iran and we apologize? Epic fail. Rise of ISIS. Vilification of Israel. Rise to power of China as they were unchecked. Rise of Black Lives Matter (terror) group. Massive regulations on private industry and banking. Come on man.

Hi, Zog. It has been getting worse ever since Bill left office, but you were only 19 when that happened and may not have noticed. Bush/Cheney sucked for the country. Obama was only mediocre as presidents go. Trump just picked up the pace of divisions not addressed. If you think this is something, you should have seen the 60s and 70s. We got through that, also.

Hi, Zog. It has been getting worse ever since Bill left office, but you were only 19 when that happened and may not have noticed. Bush/Cheney sucked for the country. Obama was only mediocre as presidents go. Trump just picked up the pace of divisions not addressed. If you think this is something, you should have seen the 60s and 70s. We got through that, also.
You’re right. Could have started with Bush, I was too young and didn’t care to pay attention. It didn’t start with Trump though IMO. He is the effect not the cause.

Last edited:
And I'm trying to figure out how it happened.
We got too big for our britches, figured we were the hottest shit going and swaggered around doing whatever we felt like. Got real militaristic, spend over half our money on an army. Let capitalism have its way with us. Bankrupted the people trying to pay for healthcare; let communities die by allowing businesses to leave the country for cheaper labor and lower taxes. Everything, doc, boils down to money in the end.

You’re ex military and you don’t know what BHO did? My goodness. The sequester was a giant fail. Our soldiers captured by Iran and we apologize? Epic fail. Rise of ISIS. Vilification of Israel. Rise to power of China as they were unchecked. Rise of Black Lives Matter (terror) group. Massive regulations on private industry and banking. Come on man.
Never said it was a bed of roses. Sorry we left it is such a damn mess for you, but hell, history is a messy thing. If you are where you have to pay attention to BLM on a daily basis, move. It ain't like you can't afford to. I like Israel. League of nations stole it for them fair and square before I was born. I say sell them anything they want to protect their homeland and take a hands off attitude in the middle east, but that's just me. Did you notice where trump has been aware for months, Putin has been paying bounty on the heads of American Soldiers in Afghanistan? He sure can pick friends, can't he?

Forum List

Back