Is Black Culture the Primary Cause of the ills that plague the Black Community?

• Total voters
Goddam black culture!

2prgsgp.jpg

2u6ijw3.jpg

11ta1qx.jpg

2nq4e8j.jpg

2myrzev.jpg

White culture is superior:

2zhih5i.jpg

lol, is that Jeremy Renner throwing the finger?
White culture is superior:

2zhih5i.jpg

i wonder about the culture which makes police officers think it's okay to assign themselves judge, jury and executioner of criminals.

no matter the culture or color of the criminal, unless there is an imminent threat, deadly force is uncalled for...
It's called society looking the other way.

Yes, law and order conservatives only defend the police when they try to arrest a black, you got them

No, they defended the cop who shot the guy four times in the back. They defended the cops who choked the guy to death. They defended the cops who beat up Rodney King. They defended the cops who sodomized Abner Louima.

You'll be lucky to find any case where the so-called law and order conservatives defended a black victim harmed or killed by cops.

White liberals do not tell black people that they are inferior and treated badly...therefore leading them into a life of depression and failure.

White liberals tell black people that that they are EVERY BIT AS GOOD AS WHITE PEOPLE and should DEMAND to be treated as such. You fucking assholes.

You idiots need a new talking point. Every single one of you repeats that shit over....and over....and over.

To get white people rioting, you don't even have to kill one of them. They just have to lose a ball game.

208a2yc.jpg

American Blacks deserve far better than what has been done to them by those who claim to care.

Holy shit. You are a broken record. Do YOU care? If so....how do you show it? You show it by ignoring the problem.

You mean like the far left does except on election days?
Ugh, I see my little stalker friends continues to post directly to me, a couple of years after being put on ignore.

Lone Laugher, I wish there was something I could do or say to extricate myself from the sizable space I inhabit in your head.

I wonder what a shrink would think of such behavior.

I wouldn't say Black culture per say Urban thug culture yes.

Whites have responsibility for a lot of it. Many in the white community keep the idea of black victim hood alive and well. They get votes and personally profit from it.

Note to Black America: If a white person tells you you're a victim and you cannot succeed due to racism or history....please tell that white person to go fuck them self. They are not trying to help you or your community.

Hence the 90% support for the DNC. But they want that entitlement mentality. They promote it. They will call you racist if you deny them entitlements. Blacks want unearned privileges and the tell tell sign that this is true is their support from the party of unearned privileges.

Man....have you ever come out of the shadows. Way to go! It must be refreshing.

I spend quite a bit of time in the burbs. Imagine my surprise to find oodles of black middle class people acting just like normal people.
And that is the entire point.

Those middle class black Americans act like other middle class Americans. Those that are acting like thugs are not middle class.

It is that culture that brings them down – not their race or racists.

Those middle class blacks often run away from lower class blacks. They immerse themselves in white culture and their kids go to white schools. They are often therefore shielded from the negative effects of black culture. Place them back in a majority black area and they will act as the majority black population does.
It is not ‘white’ culture either.

You seem far to hung up on the racial aspect as though you are trying to justify a negative view on blacks rather than actually interested in the culture aspect.

This exchange is reading like a justification after the judgment rather than the other way around.[/QUOTE/]

Whites have always had this love/hate relationship with what they viewed as "black culture"

Just look at 19th century pop music.

I agree. The black roots of 19th century pop music stems from the fact that whites did not allow blacks to participate in orchestras or bands and so blacks had to create a music of their own. It was wildly successful and they were very good. Many of the famous jazz musicians started off working in brothels and white speakeasy's and became famous world wide. They did so amid a time of white supremacy and black codes. In other words, they succeeded despite the laws keeping them down. What's the excuse today?

...or get white people excited about a pumpkin festival and see what happens.

xnc01e.jpg

American Blacks deserve far better than what has been done to them by those who claim to care.

Holy shit. You are a broken record. Do YOU care? If so....how do you show it? You show it by ignoring the problem.

You mean like the far left does except on election days?
Ugh, I see my little stalker friends continues to post directly to me, a couple of years after being put on ignore.

Lone Laugher, I wish there was something I could do or say to extricate myself from the sizable space I inhabit in your head.

I wonder what a shrink would think of such behavior.

Eat shit, dummy. I respond to posts. I don't care who writes them. Earmuffs, bitch.

I can take from that statement that you are admitting that conservatives make no claim to care about black people.
th

And once again, the USMB King of the Straw Man earns his crown.

As you know, you are allowed one (1) "That's not what I said" per thread.

Play with someone else, see ya next time!

:laugh2:

I wouldn't say Black culture per say Urban thug culture yes.

Whites have responsibility for a lot of it. Many in the white community keep the idea of black victim hood alive and well. They get votes and personally profit from it.

Note to Black America: If a white person tells you you're a victim and you cannot succeed due to racism or history....please tell that white person to go fuck them self. They are not trying to help you or your community.

Hence the 90% support for the DNC. But they want that entitlement mentality. They promote it. They will call you racist if you deny them entitlements. Blacks want unearned privileges and the tell tell sign that this is true is their support from the party of unearned privileges.

Man....have you ever come out of the shadows. Way to go! It must be refreshing.

They're all getting outed one by one, by their own hands.

That Where are my Keys guy came out as a full blown anti-Semite the other day. All by his own admission.

I spend quite a bit of time in the burbs. Imagine my surprise to find oodles of black middle class people acting just like normal people.
And that is the entire point.

Those middle class black Americans act like other middle class Americans. Those that are acting like thugs are not middle class.

It is that culture that brings them down – not their race or racists.

And........why has that culture developed?

The left often wants to blame racism as the primary cause of the ill's experienced by the black community. This issue has worked its way deep into policy decisions to help "level the playing field." So I ask the question, is it really racism that plagues the black community or black culture?
There are many causes, and they date back 200 years or more. The main reason, in my opinion, is the lack of opportunities for most of them. Yes, we have black millionaires, black CEO's, black politicians, a half-black president, and blacks are in every field including doctors, lawyers, and judges. But, for the most part, blacks are outside the elevator that rises to the top of society. It's also true that they get a leg-up in such cases as education, job quotas, and other advantages afforded them over the years.

The lack of equal opportunities keep many from excelling in society as a whole. There still remains a stigma attached to being a "black" in America. In other words, blacks aren't advanced as often, and to higher positions in many corporations as often. In addition, the stats on blacks are pushed to the forefront more frequently than those of other races. An example of this is the prison population in this country. Another stat is the number of children to unwed mothers. Poverty in general, is associated with blacks a lot more than is mentioned concerning other races.

We are guilty of separating stats on all levels with race, nationality, religion, and in some cases, even sports. This projects a division as to "race superiority" in the minds of many. When we speak of our prison population, it's often mentioned first that blacks make up the largest percentage of those behind bars. When we speak of welfare, it's blacks that are mentioned first, and emphasized the most. This habit or trend, gives the impression, especially among blacks, that they're somehow second class citizens, and are incapable of being anything more than what's written or said about them. We have stereo-typed them to the point of greatly influencing how they see themselves. They are well aware of how they are thought of by whites and others. Over time, in my opinion, it's cause what amounts to "an inferiority complex", resulting in an attitude of "no one expects anything more from me". Also, without the same opportunities, and some will argue this point I'm sure, they turn to alternative means to either gain respect ( gangs ) or to make a living ( crime ).

We often blame parents for the way our kids turn out in life, and in many cases, rightfully so. But, parents and their influence can only carry a child so far, then it takes a lot of personal effort to obtain what parents have guided us towards. Sometimes things work out, and we make our parents very proud. And, other times, we push aside the teachings and influence of our parents, and start following the wrong influences and life-style. In the case of blacks, more often than not, parents pass along the wrong guidance, and influence the kids in a negative manner. An example would be single mothers raising 4 or 5 kids, working, and hardly ever at home. This "struggle" life-style sets the wrong example, and leaves kids to learn from others.

( something just happened to cause my last paragraph to disappear )

Lack of equal opportunities? How so? And blacks stereotype whites all the time. Look at most black comedians for example. But whites don't act out the stereotypes. In many cases, what people often refer to as "stereotypes," is just plain reality. As far as parents go they are the number one influence in their child's life and they are ultimately responsible for their children's behavior. What I take away from your rant is that black culture is a primary contributor to black ill's but whites are to blame for their culture. I disagree that white people have an ounce of responsibility for the current state of blacks in America. If that were so we should apply the same standard to Asians.
I stand by my opinion, and understand yours.

Aww....isn't that sweet!

Forum List

Back