Is Fox News Brainwashing People?

All American News Media is Propaganda. That's just fact. Credible independent American Journalism is dead. It's been dead for awhile. The Media and Government have merged. The nation is a Government/Corporate Complex now. It's one entity. This new documentary sheds light on just how corrupt Mainstream News Media is at this point.

Last edited:
Obviously, Communist Globalists don't like Fox News' brand of Propaganda. They prefer NBC and CNN (Communist News Network) Propaganda. Both sides are always at War over who's Propaganda can reach the most people. But it's all Propaganda brainwashing. Americans need to understand that.

Fox News has done well because it broke the Communist Globalist lock on the MSM. There was a vast segment of American society that was craving something different. They felt they weren't being represented in Media. Fox News changed the game. And that's the secret of its success. And it's not going away. So Communist Globalists are just gonna have to get over it.

It is the very success of Fox News--they pull significantly more audience than all the other cable news channels combined--that gets the left's shorts in a wad. And they can't point to Fox being the ONLY right leaning source as the reason for its success because if you add all the left leaning channels together, they can't combine to pull the same audience in almost any time slot.

It does have to be galling for those who are convinced that the left is the path of all that is righteous and virtuous and good and conservatism sucks. So they invent all manner of theories that only the gullible, ignorant, stupid, and brainwashed could possibly find Fox interesting.

Fox (and all the other cable news programs) does attract political junkies who are more interested in politics than they are probably interested in most other domestic issues. People who don't watch a lot of political news but look to other sources for news probably do have an edge on specific information about many domestic issues.

I'm pretty Fox News watchers would accomplish themselves quite well on any survey restricted to political issues, personalities, events, etc.

Meanwhile, the beat goes on to demonize Fox for no other reason than it continues to be politically incorrect. And it is for that reason that I watch it more than any other.

One of my favorite political cartoons:

635502f8b29c7804.jpg

Roger Ailes is brilliant. He's tapped into a vast segment of the population who were being ignored by Communist Globalist-dominated MSM. The MSM has, and still does lean Left/Globalist overall. The indoctrination is very powerful in Journalism Schools especially. Most aspiring journalists start out pretty reasonable and fair-minded. But after their rigid Communist/Globalist training in Journalism Schools, they end up being very biased and bitter towards anything Conservative. And you can see the result of that rigid training in the vast majority of American MSM.

Fox News is unique. It's one of the very few Media Outlets that goes the other way somewhat. And that approach has worked to perfection. It's crushing the competition despite being vastly outnumbered. So like it or not, Fox News works. It's not going away. Communist Globalists can't make it go away. It is what it is.

I can't really speak for the journalism schools now--my own primary college major was journalism and I know the trade is very different now than what it was then. It was once a noble profession that prided itself on getting the story right and leaving personal opinion and ideology out of it. It is no longer that way.

IMO, the change began with the cultural revolution of the 1960's and 70's. When those of the Woodstock and the "Hippie" 'drop out, zone out, tune out' generation finally became adults, they brought much of that leftist anti-tradition, anti-culture mentality with them. And, because they were gung ho to change the world, many did go into journalism and education. Such people tend to hire, mentor, and promote people like themselve and, because their point of view is more ideologically than fact driven, they made anybody unlike themselves uncomfortable and unwanted. And the result is that most of journalism and especially higher education is now infused with people left of center who strongly disapprove of and discourage anybody who disagrees with them.

Fox News seeks out and hires people who are able to study and evaluate both sides of an argument and it is that which makes them attractive to people who want all aspects of a news story instead of that favoring only one perspective. And it is pretty much the only major news source in which the rightwing point of view receives a fair hearing. Which explains why its audience is heavily conservative/Republican.

It doesn't brainwash. It really does report and lets the viewer decide.

Obviously, Communist Globalists don't like Fox News' brand of Propaganda. They prefer NBC and CNN (Communist News Network) Propaganda. Both sides are always at War over who's Propaganda can reach the most people. But it's all Propaganda brainwashing. Americans need to understand that.

Fox News has done well because it broke the Communist Globalist lock on the MSM. There was a vast segment of American society that was craving something different. They felt they weren't being represented in Media. Fox News changed the game. And that's the secret of its success. And it's not going away. So Communist Globalists are just gonna have to get over it.

It is the very success of Fox News--they pull significantly more audience than all the other cable news channels combined--that gets the left's shorts in a wad. And they can't point to Fox being the ONLY right leaning source as the reason for its success because if you add all the left leaning channels together, they can't combine to pull the same audience in almost any time slot.

It does have to be galling for those who are convinced that the left is the path of all that is righteous and virtuous and good and conservatism sucks. So they invent all manner of theories that only the gullible, ignorant, stupid, and brainwashed could possibly find Fox interesting.

Fox (and all the other cable news programs) does attract political junkies who are more interested in politics than they are probably interested in most other domestic issues. People who don't watch a lot of political news but look to other sources for news probably do have an edge on specific information about many domestic issues.

I'm pretty Fox News watchers would accomplish themselves quite well on any survey restricted to political issues, personalities, events, etc.

Meanwhile, the beat goes on to demonize Fox for no other reason than it continues to be politically incorrect. And it is for that reason that I watch it more than any other.

635502f8b29c7804.jpg

Roger Ailes is brilliant. He's tapped into a vast segment of the population who were being ignored by Communist Globalist-dominated MSM. The MSM has, and still does lean Left/Globalist overall. The indoctrination is very powerful in Journalism Schools especially. Most aspiring journalists start out pretty reasonable and fair-minded. But after their rigid Communist/Globalist training in Journalism Schools, they end up being very biased and bitter towards anything Conservative. And you can see the result of that rigid training in the vast majority of American MSM.

Fox News is unique. It's one of the very few Media Outlets that goes the other way somewhat. And that approach has worked to perfection. It's crushing the competition despite being vastly outnumbered. So like it or not, Fox News works. It's not going away. Communist Globalists can't make it go away. It is what it is.

I can't really speak for the journalism schools now--my own primary college major was journalism and I know the trade is very different now than what it was then. It was once a noble profession that prided itself on getting the story right and leaving personal opinion and ideology out of it. It is no longer that way.

IMO, the change began with the cultural revolution of the 1960's and 70's. When those of the Woodstock and the "Hippie" 'drop out, zone out, tune out' generation finally became adults, they brought much of that leftist anti-tradition, anti-culture mentality with them. And, because they were gung ho to change the world, many did go into journalism and education. Such people tend to hire, mentor, and promote people like themselve and, because their point of view is more ideologically than fact driven, they made anybody unlike themselves uncomfortable and unwanted. And the result is that most of journalism and especially higher education is now infused with people left of center who strongly disapprove of and discourage anybody who disagrees with them.

Fox News seeks out and hires people who are able to study and evaluate both sides of an argument and it is that which makes them attractive to people who want all aspects of a news story instead of that favoring only one perspective. And it is pretty much the only major news source in which the rightwing point of view receives a fair hearing. Which explains why its audience is heavily conservative/Republican.

It's all Propaganda. It's just a matter of which Propaganda flavor you prefer. Some enjoy 24/7 Communist Globalist Propaganda, and some enjoy a more Conservative Propaganda. The only big difference is, the Communist Globalists are constantly trying to silence Media Outlets that don't toe their line. They've been trying to get rid of Fox News for years. While in contrast, i haven't seen Fox News or its viewers, out there trying to silence Communist Globalist Media. They just crush em in ratings instead.

So there is a big difference in approaches. The Communist Globalists should be ashamed of themselves. In this country we value Freedom & Liberty. All voices must be respected and heard. Most Fox viewers absolutely despise Communist outlets like NBC and CNN. But they're not trying to shut em down. So in that regard, Fox News and its viewers should be respected more.

You can mentally masturbate yourselves in planning how to get fox off the air.
^The Fox News Junkie typical Response.

They don't know politics at all. But they will insult you 100% of the time because they think if you can insult someone, you win a debate.

Two days in a row the comment was made that Walter Scott was shot in the back 8 times on Morning Joe. Fox News said there were 8 shots fired and he was shot in the back 4 times and grazed on his ear once.

Which one is factual and which one is meant to stir up hatred? You decide!
fox has been going nonstop on it since the clip was released ...what's your point?

The point was an effort to convince the reader that Fox was correct and MSNBC was not, or that Fox is honest,and MSNBC is not. Critical thinkers, hey anyone with a brain would ask about the timing of the statements, did MSNBC get earlier statements from a source, and Fox alater statement, maybe from the ME? In other words, the point made was both dull and flaccid without further elucidation.

The point is this was discussed and the statement made yesterday morning and again this morning. Perhaps liberals don't get the word as soon as Fox News does or they don't want to know the facts. Critical thinkers would know better.
by definition you and most all other conservatives would not qualify :Critical thinking is clear, reasoned thinking involving critique. Its details vary amongst those who define it. According to Beyer (1995), critical thinking means making clear, reasoned judgements. During the process of critical thinking, ideas should be reasoned and well thought out/judged.[1] The National Council for Excellence in Critical Thinking defines critical thinking as the intellectually disciplined process of actively and skillfully conceptualizing, applying, analyzing, synthesizing, and/or evaluating information gathered from, or generated by, observation, experience, reflection, reasoning, or communication, as a guide to belief and action.'[2]

635502f8b29c7804.jpg

It's all Propaganda. It's just a matter of which Propaganda flavor you prefer. Some enjoy 24/7 Communist Globalist Propaganda, and some enjoy a more Conservative Propaganda. The only big difference is, the Communist Globalists are constantly trying to silence Media Outlets that don't toe their line. They've been trying to get rid of Fox News for years. While in contrast, i haven't seen Fox News or its viewers, out there trying to silence Communist Globalist Media. They just crush em in ratings instead.

So there is a big difference in approaches. The Communist Globalists should be ashamed of themselves. In this country we value Freedom & Liberty. All voices must be respected and heard. Most Fox viewers absolutely despise Communist outlets like NBC and CNN. But they're not trying to shut em down. So in that regard, Fox News and its viewers should be respected more.

Absolutely. I often go to one or more of the other alphabet channels or networks to get a different perspective when Fox becomes tiresomely repetitious during a media storm over this or that. I would not like for Fox to be the ONLY source of hard news on television any more than I would want conservative talk radio to be the ONLY source of hard news on the radio. But I am sure grateful that that media is there or otherwise the leftwing media could frame the story any way they wanted, and we would have a much tougher time finding out what really happened.

635502f8b29c7804.jpg

Absolutely. I often go to one or more of the other alphabet channels or networks to get a different perspective when Fox becomes tiresomely repetitious during a media storm over this or that. I would not like for Fox to be the ONLY source of hard news on television any more than I would want conservative talk radio to be the ONLY source of hard news on the radio. But I am sure grateful that that media is there or otherwise the leftwing media could frame the story any way they wanted, and we would have a much tougher time finding out what really happened.
that's presupposing that rightwing media is telling the truth.

The point was an effort to convince the reader that Fox was correct and MSNBC was not, or that Fox is honest,and MSNBC is not. Critical thinkers, hey anyone with a brain would ask about the timing of the statements, did MSNBC get earlier statements from a source, and Fox alater statement, maybe from the ME? In other words, the point made was both dull and flaccid without further elucidation.

After claiming there was one a bazillion times over a period of years, did Fox News ever finally admit their Benghazi "stand down order" was complete bullshit?

Once again you have it all wrong. There was a stand down order given to stop any rescue mission from Italy or any US ship in the med. Not giving a go-ahead is that same as saying stand down.

Evidence in context seems to be missing in your post, please provide it, but don't expect anyone to believe the truth is reported by The Daily Caller or the Washington Examiner.

A link is not required since it is a known fact that no rescue attempt was deployed.
false saying it's a known fact is hearsay and has zero credibility.

635502f8b29c7804.jpg

At least it gives us an opportunity to evaluate and decide, something that the leftwing media rarely does.

Apparently they have caused you to be brainwashed.

Jon Stewart has a whole hour of liberal brain washing and his show pretends to be something else.
that's 1/2 an hour ...you've never seen the show have you?

Oops, I was thinking that it was an hour, but you are right, a 1/2 hour of Stewart then 1/2 hour of Cobert that I have to block out. Once in awhile I listen to Stewart but not a lot.

635502f8b29c7804.jpg

Yeah, the approaches are very different. Communist Globalists work hard to silence those who don't toe their line. They've spent massive time & money trying to get rid of Fox News. And i don't see Fox News or its viewers behaving that way. They just prefer to thump em in the ratings instead. It's definitely a more honorable approach. And you said it best, we need various voices and opinions being heard. That's what this country is all about.

At least it gives us an opportunity to evaluate and decide, something that the leftwing media rarely does.

The Communist Globalist Media enjoyed its domination of MSM for many years. But then Fox News came along and busted it up. And obviously, Communist Globalists hate them for it. Personally, i'm happy Fox News came along. Now you can get somewhat different perspectives in Media. That had disappeared for many years.

Fox brainwashing people is impossible. The people who watch Fox don't have a brain or they wouldn't be watching Fox.

when does fox do that? everything they "report" is a done deal .

Forum List

Back