Is Fox News Brainwashing People?

false...you have no clue of what the founders views were.
what you spew is propaganda

Plain folks propaganda is an attempt by the propagandist to convince the gullible that his views reflect those of the common person and that they are also working for the benefit of the common person. The propagandist will often attempt to use the accent of a specific audience as well as using specific idioms or jokes. Also, the propagandist, may attempt to increase the illusion through imperfect pronunciation, stuttering, and a more limited vocabulary. Errors such as these help add to the impression of sincerity and spontaneity. - See more at: http://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog/right-wing-plain-folks-propaganda-technique-

Our Founders views is there for all to read and learn about in their personal papers and letters.
If you haven't read them yourself then it's you who does not have a clue of what the founders views were, which was a restricted Federal Government.
falsely assume much?
their view of restricted government is not the same as the shit being spewed. by the fringe right.

You mean the lies that is being said about them?
Being for the Constitution and wanting Washington to obey it, is not fringe anything.
if you mean the fringe right's lies than yes.
here's an example of the founding fathers views

And we have had Government Chaplain's in the House and Senate and our Military since our foundation. So?
how'd I know you'd missed the point..

BullShit
The Little Ice Age was a period of cooling that occurred after the Medieval Warm Period. While it was not a true ice age, the term was introduced into the scientific literature by François E. Matthes in 1939. It has been conventionally defined as a period extending from the sixteenth to the nineteenth centuries, or alternatively, from about 1350 to about 1850, though climatologists and historians working with local records no longer expect to agree on either the start or end dates of this period, which varied according to local conditions. NASA defines the term as a cold period between AD 1550 and 1850 and notes three particularly cold intervals: one beginning about 1650, another about 1770, and the last in 1850, each separated by intervals of slight warming.

You should have finished 3rd grade, duhs.

winter-severity.jpg

Edward is correct, you are spewing shit you have zero knowledge of.

Little Ice Age - Environmental history timeline

Idiot.
yes you are 1550 and 1850 and notes three particularly cold intervals: one beginning about 1650, another about 1770, and the last in 1850, each separated by intervals of slight warming.

And as Edward noted, we began a slow increase after the conclusion of the Little Ice Age. I know, no one gets rich on grant money by stating sober fact - hype and hysteria are the key to wealth.
since you are never sober or not medicated how would you know?.

It's a truth universally acknowledged that those who obsess over Fox News' influence on the public are they themselves thoroughly programmed by the leftwing MSM.
when someone says shit like "It's a truth universally acknowledged or it a known fact" are the same people who claim they were abducted by UFOS...

Jane Austen was abducted by Aliens?

Who knew?
judging from her writing she may have!

I call shenanigans. It is incredibly implausible that you have ever read her novels.

"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife.”

I never read such a thing myself btw....

Jane Austen is pretty much a chick thang, hun.

Uncensored2008 said:

you and special ED a match made in heaven...
You and Truth Matters are

Probably the same person... :thup;
you just get more nutjobish every day....
not only a nut case but dyslexic too.

Drunk again, duhs?
no but you girlfriend ED IS..
the you're on drugs or drunk ploy is as used up as your " you're a commie ploy".

Our Founders views is there for all to read and learn about in their personal papers and letters.
If you haven't read them yourself then it's you who does not have a clue of what the founders views were, which was a restricted Federal Government.
falsely assume much?
their view of restricted government is not the same as the shit being spewed. by the fringe right.

Being for the Constitution and wanting Washington to obey it, is not fringe anything.

And we have had Government Chaplain's in the House and Senate and our Military since our foundation. So?

You are the one missing the point.
God's guidance in our Government not Government free from God.

It's a truth universally acknowledged that those who obsess over Fox News' influence on the public are they themselves thoroughly programmed by the leftwing MSM.
when someone says shit like "It's a truth universally acknowledged or it a known fact" are the same people who claim they were abducted by UFOS...

Who knew?

I call shenanigans. It is incredibly implausible that you have ever read her novels.

"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife.”

so boedicca was intentionally misquoting....?

falsely assume much?

since there is no god the only guidance "we receive from him/her /it , is imaginary.
the point is the FFs view on religion and everything else is far different FROM WHAT conservatives present it as.
you must be blind and illiterate not to see that.

Who knew?

Could you possibly be More Banal?

since there is no god the only guidance "we receive from him/her /it , is imaginary.
the point is the FFs view on religion and everything else is far different FROM WHAT conservatives present it as.

You have no proof that there is no God.
Basic key principal points of Christianity back then is basically the same as it is now.
It is the seculars who are trying to change it to a Godless nation.

Who knew?

Appears so.....

Who knew?

Snippy.....more like ...

Snippy.....more like ...

Nah, "banal" nailed it. "Obtuse" would work as well.

Who knew?

I could, but that would make me as pretentious as you are.

Snippy.....more like ...

Daws is one of those posters (Moonglow is another) who have diarrhea of the keyboard. They don't care what they post as long as they add to their post count.

You have no proof that there is no God.
Basic key principal points of Christianity back then is basically the same as it is now.
It is the seculars who are trying to change it to a Godless nation.
you have no proof there is...

I could, but that would make me as pretentious as you are.

It is completely unsurprising that you are unable to distinguish between "discerning perception and impeccable good taste" and pretentiousness.

Snippy.....more like ...

it's only obtuse to the desperate.

Forum List

Back