Is Fox News Brainwashing People?

There seems to be a separation between Fox News Right Wingers and Right Wingers. Brainwashing weak minds isn't that hard, just ask the Easter Bunny.

How in 2015 is Fox News still taken seriously?

Their entire structure is based on ONE MAN, Rupert Murdoch, who isn't even American. He holds morning meetings to tell his "anchors" what to say and they say it. Then the people convinced Fox News is legit repeat it like parrots. Isn't THAT what the Right Wing fears most? One man with too much CONTROL?!

The Fox News political followers are the easiest to debate with but they always think they win. All they do is insult and they think they won a political debate. How and why is that? The brainwash.

One of the very basic steps of making a cult is not to allow outside information. Because if the people learn outside of that structure, they might leave. I've openly heard Fox News discuss the topic "How long have you went without listening to Obama talk". Not that Obama is Leftist, but how is that informing yourself at all? Why was it praised for the person who went 6 months without hearing something Obama said? How does that make you smart? It doesn't, it's just patting the cult brainwashed on the back.
Fox News is so popular because it tells their viewers exactly what they want to hear. They don't bother much with facts and context because that would actually challenge viewers to think critically. They aren't smart enough for that. All they want to hear is anti-government, no taxes propaganda because it taps into their passionate emotions. It makes them feel validated about bullshit they already believe. Republicans are heros and Obama is a communist - there is no inbetween. That's how simple minded this network is.

Why do you watch it?
There's a difference between watching something regularly and watching enough of something to have an informed opinion of it, I've watched enough Fox to know just how scummy and pathetic it is, therefore I dont watch it regularly and trust it.
Anyone need a translation for that? Lol!
Not the smart people.

There seems to be a separation between Fox News Right Wingers and Right Wingers. Brainwashing weak minds isn't that hard, just ask the Easter Bunny.

Their entire structure is based on ONE MAN, Rupert Murdoch, who isn't even American. He holds morning meetings to tell his "anchors" what to say and they say it. Then the people convinced Fox News is legit repeat it like parrots. Isn't THAT what the Right Wing fears most? One man with too much CONTROL?!

The Fox News political followers are the easiest to debate with but they always think they win. All they do is insult and they think they won a political debate. How and why is that? The brainwash.

One of the very basic steps of making a cult is not to allow outside information. Because if the people learn outside of that structure, they might leave. I've openly heard Fox News discuss the topic "How long have you went without listening to Obama talk". Not that Obama is Leftist, but how is that informing yourself at all? Why was it praised for the person who went 6 months without hearing something Obama said? How does that make you smart? It doesn't, it's just patting the cult brainwashed on the back.
Fox News is so popular because it tells their viewers exactly what they want to hear. They don't bother much with facts and context because that would actually challenge viewers to think critically. They aren't smart enough for that. All they want to hear is anti-government, no taxes propaganda because it taps into their passionate emotions. It makes them feel validated about bullshit they already believe. Republicans are heros and Obama is a communist - there is no inbetween. That's how simple minded this network is.

Why do you watch it?
There's a difference between watching something regularly and watching enough of something to have an informed opinion of it, I've watched enough Fox to know just how scummy and pathetic it is, therefore I dont watch it regularly and trust it.
Anyone need a translation for that? Lol!
I meant to say "Don't trust it" at the end of the post. It's pretty easy to interpret what I said from there. If you can't, God help you.
You'll have to excuse him, he's a FoxNews viewer.

"Is Fox News Brainwashing People?"

No, Fox entertainment is a cult, its members predisposed to the lies and idiocy propagated by Fox.

And msnbc, nbc, abc, cbs, cnn are all grand beacons of truth? Lol.
MSNBC is not trustworthy. The others are pretty fair when it comes to politics.
What isn't trustworthy about MSNBC?
I don't like the way they Shamelessly defend democrats. I do think they are factually grounded otherwise however.

No, Fox entertainment is a cult, its members predisposed to the lies and idiocy propagated by Fox.

I don't like the way they Shamelessly defend democrats. I do think they are factually grounded otherwise however.
Really? Ask Anthony Weiner about that. Or Rod Blagojevich. Or Hillary in 2008. Or Rahm Emmanuel. Or Martha Coakley.

I could go on.

name a more honest news service and i'll take you seriously. :up:
The only reason you think it is honest is because it only validates the rightwing bullshit you have always believed.

oh how perfect! Libs get their "news" from the msm and colbert/stewart et al. Please! For 50 plus years it was all lib brainwashing.
Ever watch Colbert/Stewart? It's factual and/or opinion based programming. The only reason it was on Comedy Central was because of how funny it was to watch small brains follow Fox News.

Perhaps you can prove me wrong. Show me some details about Colbert and Stewart using lies. I'm ready to watch it. It would relive this stupidity stress headache. I almost hope they lied intentionally so I don't judge the small brains so harshly.

That is a big split between the Right and the Left. The Left notates that MSNBC is bias and not always correct yet the extremeists believe it all. The Right throws that in their face saying, "Look, the Left doesn't always trust Obama!" Basic ignorance.

The Right is trained to TRUST the people in power.

Surveys have routinely found that Fox News viewers had the least amount of knowledge of new and current events of any segment of the population. People who don't read newspapers or watch TV news had a better grasp of recent current events than regular Fox viewers.

They know what Rupert Merdoch wants them to know. That is all.

Really? Ask Anthony Weiner about that. Or Rod Blagojevich. Or Hillary in 2008. Or Rahm Emmanuel. Or Martha Coakley.

I could go on.
Perhaps.

You know the coverage of the bridge scandal with Christie bothers me though. Sure, it was undoubtedly a scandal, but the likes of Maddow just couldn't stop harping on it. Everything about it had to be combed through. It took away from more important stories. Maddow is better than that. Even Bill Maher criticized her for that on his show.

Look, I agree with what many of the pundits on the network have to say, but I don't like how blatantly biased it is even if it is the right kind of bias. It debases it as a news network. It needs to be, you know, "fair and balanced".

It's a hell of a lot better than Fox News, Ill give you that.

When it comes to political analysis, I trust Bill Maher. Everyone should watch his show.

The average age of FOX News viewers is 68.8 years old. If you wait long enough they'll just die off naturally.

I for one am thankful for FOX news because it shows the other side of the coin.

Otherwise it would be like Stalin years...

In a way it is like Stalin....with this Dictator Hussein Scum.

And this girl must be evidence that the average FOX News viewer's IQ is also about 68.8.

I could go on.
Perhaps.

You know the coverage of the bridge scandal with Christie bothers me though. Sure, it was undoubtedly a scandal, but the likes of Maddow just couldn't stop harping on it. Everything about it had to be combed through. It took away from more important stories. Maddow is better than that. Even Bill Maher criticized her for that on his show.

Look, I agree with what many of the pundits on the network have to say, but I don't like how blatantly biased it is even if it is the right kind of bias. It debases it as a news network. It needs to be, you know, "fair and balanced".

It's a hell of a lot better than Fox News, Ill give you that.

When it comes to political analysis, I trust Bill Maher. Everyone should watch his show.

Christie showed he wasn't idiotically bias before that scandal. But the "fear of big gov" party did it again on that one. They used Big Gov for bad reasons.

The average age of FOX News viewers is 68.8 years old. If you wait long enough they'll just die off naturally.

I live in an Area where the only political news is Fox News. I'm surrounded by idiots that have never listened to 1 second of other news. In fact, one of the Fox News junkies told me, "You know more about politics than anyone I have ever known".

I always state you should be an informational collectivist and avoid the party system.

Skye, we all knew you were a Fox News junkie.

I'm guessing you are superficial female in real life?

Forum List

Back