Is Fox News Brainwashing People?

There seems to be a separation between Fox News Right Wingers and Right Wingers. Brainwashing weak minds isn't that hard, just ask the Easter Bunny.

How in 2015 is Fox News still taken seriously?

Their entire structure is based on ONE MAN, Rupert Murdoch, who isn't even American. He holds morning meetings to tell his "anchors" what to say and they say it. Then the people convinced Fox News is legit repeat it like parrots. Isn't THAT what the Right Wing fears most? One man with too much CONTROL?!

The Fox News political followers are the easiest to debate with but they always think they win. All they do is insult and they think they won a political debate. How and why is that? The brainwash.

One of the very basic steps of making a cult is not to allow outside information. Because if the people learn outside of that structure, they might leave. I've openly heard Fox News discuss the topic "How long have you went without listening to Obama talk". Not that Obama is Leftist, but how is that informing yourself at all? Why was it praised for the person who went 6 months without hearing something Obama said? How does that make you smart? It doesn't, it's just patting the cult brainwashed on the back.

The average age of FOX News viewers is 68.8 years old. If you wait long enough they'll just die off naturally.

I live in an Area where the only political news is Fox News. I'm surrounded by idiots that have never listened to 1 second of other news. In fact, one of the Fox News junkies told me, "You know more about politics than anyone I have ever known".

I always state you should be an informational collectivist and avoid the party system.

hahahahaha!!!! 99.9% of the country had only the far left msm and cnn for 30 years BEFORE Fox News you idiot.
Oh please. You act like Fox is the beacon of fair politics. It puts us in the Stone Age intellectually. It is garbage. Absolute fucking garbage.

There seems to be a separation between Fox News Right Wingers and Right Wingers. Brainwashing weak minds isn't that hard, just ask the Easter Bunny.

Their entire structure is based on ONE MAN, Rupert Murdoch, who isn't even American. He holds morning meetings to tell his "anchors" what to say and they say it. Then the people convinced Fox News is legit repeat it like parrots. Isn't THAT what the Right Wing fears most? One man with too much CONTROL?!

The Fox News political followers are the easiest to debate with but they always think they win. All they do is insult and they think they won a political debate. How and why is that? The brainwash.

One of the very basic steps of making a cult is not to allow outside information. Because if the people learn outside of that structure, they might leave. I've openly heard Fox News discuss the topic "How long have you went without listening to Obama talk". Not that Obama is Leftist, but how is that informing yourself at all? Why was it praised for the person who went 6 months without hearing something Obama said? How does that make you smart? It doesn't, it's just patting the cult brainwashed on the back.

The average age of FOX News viewers is 68.8 years old. If you wait long enough they'll just die off naturally.

I live in an Area where the only political news is Fox News. I'm surrounded by idiots that have never listened to 1 second of other news. In fact, one of the Fox News junkies told me, "You know more about politics than anyone I have ever known".

I always state you should be an informational collectivist and avoid the party system.

hahahahaha!!!! 99.9% of the country had only the far left msm and cnn for 30 years BEFORE Fox News you idiot.
Oh please. You act like Fox is the beacon of fair politics. It puts us in the Stone Age intellectually. It is garbage. Absolute fucking garbage.

Fox has more diversity on their shows than all the msm channels/shows put together.

Fox has more diversity on their shows than all the msm channels/shows put together.
What the fuck? Look say what you want about MSNBC. I don't care. But for you to say Fox is anything close to diversity is complete horseshit. On a daily basis that shit scum network peddles the rotten propaganda of the Republican Party. The fact that you buy into it makes you a pawn and I feel sorry for you.

What the fuck? Look say what you want about MSNBC. I don't care. But for you to say Fox is anything close to diversity is complete horseshit. On a daily basis that shit scum network peddles the rotten propaganda of the Republican Party. The fact that you buy into it makes you a pawn and I feel sorry for you.

there are more libs on Fox than there are cons on cnn, period.

Um none of those libs have their own show. Anytime they have air time they are overshadowed by an overbearing nutbar like Hannity and other conservatives on the panel. It's all a farce.

Do you know what MSNBC manages to have? A conservative with his own show. Morning Joe.

Last edited:

name a more honest news service and i'll take you seriously. :up:
The only reason you think it is honest is because it only validates the rightwing bullshit you have always believed.

oh how perfect! Libs get their "news" from the msm and colbert/stewart et al. Please! For 50 plus years it was all lib brainwashing.
Ever watch Colbert/Stewart? It's factual and/or opinion based programming. The only reason it was on Comedy Central was because of how funny it was to watch small brains follow Fox News.

Perhaps you can prove me wrong. Show me some details about Colbert and Stewart using lies. I'm ready to watch it. It would relive this stupidity stress headache. I almost hope they lied intentionally so I don't judge the small brains so harshly.

It is on Comedy Central because it is Satire.

Fox talks horsecrap, FRAGILE listeners buy it.

the end

Then why do so many moderates and lefty's watch it more than MSNBC?
You don't have to watch Fox for more than 30 seconds to catch them in a lie.

Just because you believe the lies being told about them does not mean they are true.
Having opposite opinions is not lies.
It is very sad to see so many wanting one ideology only in our news reports.

Fox News is so popular because it tells their viewers exactly what they want to hear. They don't bother much with facts and context because that would actually challenge viewers to think critically. They aren't smart enough for that. All they want to hear is anti-government, no taxes propaganda because it taps into their passionate emotions. It makes them feel validated about bullshit they already believe. Republicans are heros and Obama is a communist - there is no inbetween. That's how simple minded this network is.

Why do you watch it?
There's a difference between watching something regularly and watching enough of something to have an informed opinion of it, I've watched enough Fox to know just how scummy and pathetic it is, therefore I dont watch it regularly and trust it.

I've always figured you for a moron. Good to know I was right.

Fox News focuses on coverage which manufactures phoney scandals to distract viewers from real issues, like the loss of manufacturing jobs to the Third World, the widening income gap between rich and poor, reforming the tax code, corruption in Washington, the dangers of Unrestricted funding for PAC's.

Instead it's Benghazi, Fast and Furious, and IRS. And the constant denigration of the working poor. The right's favourite target are the working poor. All to deflect attention from the ongoing transfer of wealth to the top individuals and corporations, which is facilitated by the current tax codes.

If you keep people agitated and angry, they don't think as clearly.

Fox News focuses on coverage which manufactures phoney scandals to distract viewers from real issues, like the loss of manufacturing jobs to the Third World, the widening income gap between rich and poor, reforming the tax code, corruption in Washington, the dangers of Unrestricted funding for PAC's.

Instead it's Benghazi, Fast and Furious, and IRS. And the constant denigration of the working poor. The right's favourite target are the working poor. All to deflect attention from the ongoing transfer of wealth to the top individuals and corporations, which is facilitated by the current tax codes.

You clearly do not watch Fox. Benghazi, Fast and Furious, IRS etc....were the main topics for months.

You clearly do not watch Fox. Benghazi, Fast and Furious, IRS etc....were the main topics for months.

Umm.... that was the point she was making.

Those were important topics and people should've been jailed, or at least fired over them, including Hillary Clinton.

Those were important topics and people should've been jailed, or at least fired over them, including Hillary Clinton.

Yes they were important topics and I agree people should be held accountable, but the mainstream news doesn't think it's even important to report on at all, but Fox also reported on the topics that Dragonlady seems to think that they did not cover when they have.

Um none of those libs have their own show. Anytime they have air time they are overshadowed by an overbearing nutbar like Hannity and other conservatives on the panel. It's all a farce.

Do you know what MSNBC manages to have? A conservative with his own show. Morning Joe.

Geraldo Rivera has his own show.

"Is Fox News Brainwashing People?"

No, Fox entertainment is a cult, its members predisposed to the lies and idiocy propagated by Fox.

And msnbc, nbc, abc, cbs, cnn are all grand beacons of truth? Lol.
MSNBC is not trustworthy. The others are pretty fair when it comes to politics.

Ok, like dan rather and his fake documents and brian williams taking on enemy fire and don lemon of cnn entertaining the idea of a black hole swallowing the airliner from kuala lumpur?
I don't see how controversy surrounding anchors about random issues has anything to do with how these networks approach political issues and candidates.

There's nothing controversial. They lied.

This is an amazing display! I mean really...the total "disconnect" between you liberals and reality when it comes to news coverage is simply amazing to watch. You've got CBS simply making stuff up with Dan Rather. You've got CNN's Candy Crowley impacting a Presidential election debate by interjecting her incorrect interpretation of facts to defend a liberal . You've got a Rolling Stone Reporter inventing a rape that never took place leading to the closing of a fraternity house on a college campus. You've got Brian Williams the anchor at NBC inventing corpses floating by his hotel room window and RPG's hitting his helicopter when neither happened.

But it's FOX that's the problem? Really? I mean REALLY!

Fox needs to be more objective.... Like PBS, NPR,CBS,NBC,ABC,Time, and Newsweek.
A federal fairness doctrine, for the people !!!! Lol

You've got CBS simply making stuff up with Dan Rather.

This is nearly impossible to know. The documents were Xerox copies, which in forensics is a dead end—nothing can be proved, or disproved, without an original. Since the report, Rather has hired lawyers and private investigators to get to the bottom of the mystery, to no avail. Strangely, he has made only one attempt to contact the man who initially gave the documents to CBS, the former Guardsman and West Texas rancher Bill Burkett, who, after initially lying about where he got them, told a dubious tale of receiving them from shadowy characters at a cattle show in Houston—and then went stone silent. Burkett refused to talk to Rather.

But the CBS documents that seem destined to haunt Rather are, and have always been, a red herring. The real story, assembled here for the first time in a single narrative, featuring new witnesses and never-reported details, is far more complex than what

Truth or Consequences Texas Monthly

Is Fox News Brainwashing People?

Well duh! Yes they are. They are an openly partisan hack media outlet. Let freedom ring.

Brainwashing consists of repeating bullshit over and over and over until it becomes truth in the mind of the target audience, and Fox News has this down to a high art. It helps that their idiotic fake journalists believe their own bullshit.

Alexis de Tocqueville called it more than 180 years ago:

All the political journals of the United States are, indeed, arrayed on the side of the administration or against it; but they attack and defend it in a thousand different ways.

Sound familiar? "Objective journalism" is not the norm in a free press.

The facility with which newspapers can be established produces a multitude of them; but as the competition prevents any considerable profit, persons of much capacity are rarely led to engage in these undertakings.

Just as true today with blogs and online media outlets. Any retard can start one, and they do.

Such is the number of the public prints that even if they were a source of wealth, writers of ability could not be found to direct them all.

This is why we see so many bimbos and retards in the media, particularly on Fox News.

The journalists of the United States are generally in a very humble position, with a scanty education and a vulgar turn of mind.

Heheheheheh. Nailed it.

The characteristics of the American journalist consist in an open and coarse appeal to the passions of his readers; he abandons principles to assail the characters of individuals, to track them into private life and disclose all their weaknesses and vices.

Tabloid journalism to a T.
Is the brain washing from liberal news networks any different? What you libs want to do is silence the opposition. Rules for radicals, as well as the communist play book tell you to take over all media. This is what you are trying to do. The only way you can have your communist victory in America is to silence the opposition. Fox News, and every other person who loves this country are here to stop you. Do your worst.

I looked on amazon, couldn't find this communist play book you talk about.

Rules for Radicals: A Practical Primer for Realistic Radicals: Saul D. Alinsky: 9780679721130: Amazon.com: Books

I've know about rules for radicals. Republican radicals have been playing this game for years and they don't care if they bring down the country in the process. Especially since Obama took the white house. These republican swine vowed to stonewall and block every thing Obama tried to do. One link below. Where do I find "The communist play book", or is that just a name you guys heard from right wing radio or fox misnews and thought it was an actual book?

Democrats Duped by the Caucus Room Conspiracy

Forum List

Back