Is Fox News Brainwashing People?

We have ALL seen the Fox News Cult.

My information is 100% and I will never spend one second to challenge it or hear your information.

The instant you challenge or inform yourself on Fox News information, you free yourself from the brainwash.

I use to do deep research and challenge Fox News topics. It normally only took one swipe of the keyboard.

The problem is they make a new drama based topic EVERY DAY. If you challenge the topic from yesterday, no one listens, they are all fixated on today's Kardashian/Fox drama. Then you challenge the next day and repeat.

The brainwash is real.

I for one am thankful for FOX news because it shows the other side of the coin.

Otherwise it would be like Stalin years...

In a way it is like Stalin....with this Dictator Hussein Scum.

Skye, we all knew you were a Fox News junkie.

I'm guessing you are superficial female in real life?

you see... you abuse...

then people don't answer you....well , I prefer not to answer you...

why the abuse?why:dunno:....stupid

There seems to be a separation between Fox News Right Wingers and Right Wingers. Brainwashing weak minds isn't that hard, just ask the Easter Bunny.

How in 2015 is Fox News still taken seriously?

Their entire structure is based on ONE MAN, Rupert Murdoch, who isn't even American. He holds morning meetings to tell his "anchors" what to say and they say it. Then the people convinced Fox News is legit repeat it like parrots. Isn't THAT what the Right Wing fears most? One man with too much CONTROL?!

The Fox News political followers are the easiest to debate with but they always think they win. All they do is insult and they think they won a political debate. How and why is that? The brainwash.

One of the very basic steps of making a cult is not to allow outside information. Because if the people learn outside of that structure, they might leave. I've openly heard Fox News discuss the topic "How long have you went without listening to Obama talk". Not that Obama is Leftist, but how is that informing yourself at all? Why was it praised for the person who went 6 months without hearing something Obama said? How does that make you smart? It doesn't, it's just patting the cult brainwashed on the back.

The average age of FOX News viewers is 68.8 years old. If you wait long enough they'll just die off naturally.

I live in an Area where the only political news is Fox News. I'm surrounded by idiots that have never listened to 1 second of other news. In fact, one of the Fox News junkies told me, "You know more about politics than anyone I have ever known".

I always state you should be an informational collectivist and avoid the party system.

I don't know how you think you can collect unbiased information from any news media. It's a commercial product, they report the news they can sell. Ever notice how all the major cable news networks run about five major stories at a time, beat them to death, and then move on to the next set of commercially viable stories.
That being said, there's no doubt that FOX News has been instrumental in moving the national debate to the right. They calculate that if they continuously maintain a steady stream of lies, distortions, innuendo, bull shit and nonsense, that people will forget where the middle ground used to be. A very successful strategy.

I for one am thankful for FOX news because it shows the other side of the coin.

Otherwise it would be like Stalin years...

In a way it is like Stalin....with this Dictator Hussein Scum.

Skye, we all knew you were a Fox News junkie.

I'm guessing you are superficial female in real life?

you see... you abuse...

then people don't answer you....well , I prefer not to answer you...

why the abuse?why:dunno:....stupid

Everyone here has the opporitunity to read back and notice I simply used profiling COMMON SENSE to put her in a class she later admitted she was in.

I'm sorry you feel abused. Everyone wrong does. Sucks being wrong.

There seems to be a separation between Fox News Right Wingers and Right Wingers. Brainwashing weak minds isn't that hard, just ask the Easter Bunny.

Their entire structure is based on ONE MAN, Rupert Murdoch, who isn't even American. He holds morning meetings to tell his "anchors" what to say and they say it. Then the people convinced Fox News is legit repeat it like parrots. Isn't THAT what the Right Wing fears most? One man with too much CONTROL?!

The Fox News political followers are the easiest to debate with but they always think they win. All they do is insult and they think they won a political debate. How and why is that? The brainwash.

One of the very basic steps of making a cult is not to allow outside information. Because if the people learn outside of that structure, they might leave. I've openly heard Fox News discuss the topic "How long have you went without listening to Obama talk". Not that Obama is Leftist, but how is that informing yourself at all? Why was it praised for the person who went 6 months without hearing something Obama said? How does that make you smart? It doesn't, it's just patting the cult brainwashed on the back.

The average age of FOX News viewers is 68.8 years old. If you wait long enough they'll just die off naturally.

I live in an Area where the only political news is Fox News. I'm surrounded by idiots that have never listened to 1 second of other news. In fact, one of the Fox News junkies told me, "You know more about politics than anyone I have ever known".

I always state you should be an informational collectivist and avoid the party system.

I don't know how you think you can collect unbiased information from any news media. It's a commercial product, they report the news they can sell. Ever notice how all the major cable news networks run about five major stories at a time, beat them to death, and then move on to the next set of commercially viable stories.
That being said, there's no doubt that FOX News has been instrumental in moving the national debate to the right. They calculate that if they continuously maintain a steady stream of lies, distortions, innuendo, bull shit and nonsense, that people will forget where the middle ground used to be. A very successful strategy.

It's why I pride myself as being "An information collectivist". Jaque Fresco taught me that phrase and the ability to look beyond the parrot media.

Once you collect all information, watching the ones that do not is like being a parent in a house full of children. Once you collect ALL information, you find it easy to decipher the bad information. NOTHING in politics makes sense until you hear all sides and decipher the bad information and obtain the good information. Then everything makes sense. "Money is the root of all evil" is what you learn, as if no one heard it before.

Listening to left-wing squatters like yourself complaining about "brainwashing" is quite ironic.

Listening to left-wing squatters like yourself complaining about "brainwashing" is quite ironic.

So nothing on the OP or your ability to think beyond your boundaries? Thanks +1

"You are just stupid! How can you be this stupid! You are the stupid one! Not me!"

I'm actually embarrassed to clown these small brains because I can't imagine finding out later that I was a puppet.

Try to stay on topic without getting mad. I know Fox News is the garden of mad.

The number two owner of Fox News is a Saudi prince.

Awesome, then Muslims must be responsible for the editorial policy of FOX News, that is very interesting.

No one can debate that Fox News has driven a huge hatred of Muslims. It's factual and provable information.

What is wrong with hating an ideology that seeks to destroy every other society?

Islam is no different than Nazism, it should be hated, spurned, mocked, and treated like the shitstain on humanity that it is.

Awesome, then Muslims must be responsible for the editorial policy of FOX News, that is very interesting.

No one can debate that Fox News has driven a huge hatred of Muslims. It's factual and provable information.

What is wrong with hating an ideology that seeks to destroy every other society?

Islam is no different than Nazism, it should be hated, spurned, mocked, and treated like the shitstain on humanity that it is.

^Fox News has taught him well.

It's ridiculous to compare it to naziism, but I agree with him on some level. No religion is as violent and destructive as Islam

It's ridiculous to compare it to naziism, but I agree with him on some level. No religion is as violent and destructive as Islam

What about what the Christians did to the Indians to take their land?

It's crazy to understand Christians came to America to avoid Religions persecucion, made a law against it, and then started doing exactly what we ran from.

It's 2015......

I think that was more of a function of a culture clash. White people believed they were superior and used Christianity as an excuse.

I think that was more of a function of a culture clash. White people believed they were superior and used Christianity as an excuse.

We should not "de-rail the conversation" and we most certainly shouldn't expose Conservatives to the fact that Christians did not find America.

We should not "de-rail the conversation" and we most certainly shouldn't expose Conservatives to the fact that Christians did not find America.

Look I'm not denying the Indians got fucked over. I just think Christianity had little to do with it. In fact, the only the thing government did in the name of Christianity at the time was force natives into those missionaries. The genocide itself had no Christian overtones. While the missionaries were fucked up, it doesn't compare to what Muslims abroad are doing.

I have college friends who whose analytical powers are impressive but... [gulp] they watch FOX because it fits into their perceived self-interest.

But the more interesting FOX News fan has always been the poor person, who gets terribly fucked by the Right. How did the right get the poor and/or uneducated on board? Long story.

In the 70 the Republican Party was desperate to break the New Deal coalition, which formed an ironclad consensus around the neck of Washington from 1945-1980. Even Republican presidents like Eisenhower and Nixon capitulated to the New Deal and Big Government (with its concern for full employment, anti-trust enforcement, strong labor and trade laws favoring high wages, etc). Business got sick of it. The wealthy wanted the narrow concentration of wealth seen in the 3rd world . . . and they wanted cheap labor, monopoly power and pollution-friendly regulations.

(If you are a business owner, would you rather have workers build your products for next to nothing, or do you want an over-priced & meddlesome middle class who demands benefits and workers' rights, and who competes for government resources?)

In order to create a world of cheap labor, monopolies and lower taxes, the Right bought a political party and invested heavily into think tanks, publishing groups, Political Action Committees, and every form of media (TV, Radio, newspapers, magazines and eventually the Web). They knew the upper class would join the movement out of self-interest, but they needed a powerful bullhorn for reaching the poor.

So the Republican Party, starting in the 70s, went into overdrive RE Rightwing populism, that is, they used their newly created bullhorn to pump out religion, patriotism and fear. This stuff worked best on people who had never taken a college course on Economics, Political Science, Psychology, History, the Middle East, etc

They used Bin Laden and gay marriage to scare these poor bastards into the voting booth where they would unwittingly pull the lever for policies that would send their job to China. They used "Boarders/Language/Culture and manufactured conspiracies to cultivate revanchist "homelanders" ("I want my country back!") who were conditioned to fear any information source originating from outside of the FOX/Rush, etc bubble.

(And yes, they used race to flip the South, which was easy after the Left pivoted from working class issues to race/gender/lifestyle)

I'm obviously over simplifying, but the Republican party had to attract these dangerously under-educated people because of math, that is, they needed the numbers to win elections.

And it worked. They gave stupidity a home . . . and the stupidity got comfortable.

Last edited:

hahahahaha!!!! 99.9% of the country had only the far left msm and cnn for 30 years BEFORE Fox News you idiot.

Forum List

Back