Is Fox News Brainwashing People?

Is Fox News Brainwashing People?

Well duh! Yes they are. They are an openly partisan hack media outlet. Let freedom ring.

Brainwashing consists of repeating bullshit over and over and over until it becomes truth in the mind of the target audience, and Fox News has this down to a high art. It helps that their idiotic fake journalists believe their own bullshit.

Alexis de Tocqueville called it more than 180 years ago:

All the political journals of the United States are, indeed, arrayed on the side of the administration or against it; but they attack and defend it in a thousand different ways.

Sound familiar? "Objective journalism" is not the norm in a free press.

The facility with which newspapers can be established produces a multitude of them; but as the competition prevents any considerable profit, persons of much capacity are rarely led to engage in these undertakings.

Just as true today with blogs and online media outlets. Any retard can start one, and they do.

Such is the number of the public prints that even if they were a source of wealth, writers of ability could not be found to direct them all.

This is why we see so many bimbos and retards in the media, particularly on Fox News.

The journalists of the United States are generally in a very humble position, with a scanty education and a vulgar turn of mind.

Heheheheheh. Nailed it.

The characteristics of the American journalist consist in an open and coarse appeal to the passions of his readers; he abandons principles to assail the characters of individuals, to track them into private life and disclose all their weaknesses and vices.

Tabloid journalism to a T.
Is the brain washing from liberal news networks any different?

What part of "All the political journals of the United States are, indeed, arrayed on the side of the administration or against it" are you failing to comprehend?

It must be weird to live so willfully blind that one only sees what one wants to see.

What you libs want to do is silence the opposition. Rules for radicals, as well as the communist play book tell you to take over all media.
No, Rules for Radicals does not. You are parroting manufactured bullshit, just the way your favorite media outlet wants you to.

And the "communist play book" sounds like another bullshit meme.

Surveys have routinely found that Fox News viewers had the least amount of knowledge of new and current events of any segment of the population. People who don't read newspapers or watch TV news had a better grasp of recent current events than regular Fox viewers.

Link?

"Is Fox News Brainwashing People?"

No, Fox entertainment is a cult, its members predisposed to the lies and idiocy propagated by Fox.

And msnbc, nbc, abc, cbs, cnn are all grand beacons of truth? Lol.
MSNBC is not trustworthy. The others are pretty fair when it comes to politics.
What isn't trustworthy about MSNBC?

HAHAHAHA!!!! :dance:

Two words...... Al Sharpton.

I for one am thankful for FOX news because it shows the other side of the coin.

Otherwise it would be like Stalin years...

In a way it is like Stalin....with this Dictator Hussein Scum.

Indeed. The Stalin years is what the left in this country is hoping and praying for. And, we are closer than we think....

Surveys have routinely found that Fox News viewers had the least amount of knowledge of new and current events of any segment of the population. People who don't read newspapers or watch TV news had a better grasp of recent current events than regular Fox viewers.

Link?
STUDY Watching Fox News Makes You Less Informed Than Watching No News At All - Business Insider

Absolute bullshit. What's more - you know that it is.

Link?

Well, considering that the lefties/dims always seem to know what Fox News is talking about, they must be watching it. The statement may just be true.

I for one am thankful for FOX news because it shows the other side of the coin.

Otherwise it would be like Stalin years...

In a way it is like Stalin....with this Dictator Hussein Scum.

Skye, we all knew you were a Fox News junkie.

I'm guessing you are superficial female in real life?

And I know that you are a left wing mouthpiece. Did you watch the video, idiot? Learn anything? No. That's what I thought. Joseph Goebbels would be proud of you.

Let me post it for you again -

Watch and learn, fool

Link?
STUDY Watching Fox News Makes You Less Informed Than Watching No News At All - Business Insider

Free free to take a crack at debunking it.

Cassino concluded that "the most popular of the national media sources—Fox, CNN, MSNBC—seem to be the least informative."

Link?

Free free to take a crack at debunking it.

Cassino concluded that "the most popular of the national media sources—Fox, CNN, MSNBC—seem to be the least informative."

It's easy as hell to debunk:

ALL OF THEM ARE WORTHLESS, FOOL.

Ha ha, Progressives are so fucking idiotic. Oh oh oh! FOX are such liars! Meanwhile MSNBC, CNN, ABC, CBS, and NBC are all worse but that's ok because they agree with them.

Progressives are the worst people on the planet.

Ha ha, Progressives are so fucking idiotic. Oh oh oh! FOX are such liars! Meanwhile MSNBC, CNN, ABC, CBS, and NBC are all worse but that's ok because they agree with them.

Unfortunately, in this case, I have to disagree. WE ARE ALL being used. The media doesn't give a hoot in hell be you a republican, democrat, independent, left wing, right wing, progressive - whatever - THEY DON'T CARE. They have a message from their OWNERS. THEY are the ones who actually dictate "policy". And, like the lemmings the people in this country are - they blindly follow.

The only "original" thought in this whole damn country comes from media conglomerates. Wake up America!

Unfortunately, in this case, I have to disagree. WE ARE ALL being used. The media doesn't give a hoot in hell be you a republican, democrat, independent, left wing, right wing, progressive - whatever - THEY DON'T CARE. They have a message from their OWNERS. THEY are the ones who actually dictate "policy". And, like the lemmings the people in this country are - they blindly follow.

The only "original" thought in this whole damn country comes from media conglomerates. Wake up America!

Oh I agree with you. I'm just pointing out how lefties look at it and only see the lies from FOX. There isn't any unbiased news anymore, anywhere.

Oh I agree with you. I'm just pointing out how lefties look at it and only see the lies from FOX. There isn't any unbiased news anymore, anywhere.

You know what they say about idiot democrats - "There is none so blind as he who will not see". They are the personification of that.

Fox talks horsecrap, FRAGILE listeners buy it.

the end

Then why do so many moderates and lefty's watch it more than MSNBC?
You don't have to watch Fox for more than 30 seconds to catch them in a lie.

Link?
Watch The Daily Show s Vine 50 Fox News lies in 6 seconds. Tap the screen to pause

Almost all of those are opinions and not news, like all other news outlets that have opinion commentaries.

Fox talks horsecrap, FRAGILE listeners buy it.

the end

Then why do so many moderates and lefty's watch it more than MSNBC?
You don't have to watch Fox for more than 30 seconds to catch them in a lie.

Link?
Watch The Daily Show s Vine 50 Fox News lies in 6 seconds. Tap the screen to pause

Almost all of those are opinions and not news, like all other news outlets that have opinion commentaries.

Indeed. But we "won't count" those...... They ALWAYS bring up Bill O'Reilly - and all the guy does is a commentator - just like Stewart and the rest - but OH MY GOD!!! Look, when the jerks come on here and try to defend their "positions" (which, by the way, are read from some liberal website) they typically forget the Al Sharpton's of the world - tens of millions of dollars owed to the IRS and simply ignored by their side. But let O'Reilly say something they don't like and it's WWIII.

Hypocrites.

Forum List

Back