Is Home-Schooling a Fundamental Right?

like you.....? i already posted the facts...

homeschooled kids pass all the tests at about the 80% percentile.....

while public schoolers pass them about at the 50% percentile....

Passing tests is not critically thinking, SE.

Ask college teachers, particularly CC teachers, how well home school critically think.

then prove to me that those kids in the 50% percentile are better 'critical thinkers'.........:cuckoo:

Don't have to. The point is that HS can't critically think because of the parochial nature of religious world view instruction. The kids have trouble when they encounter a pluralistic classroom that requires critical thinking.

Ask college teachers, particularly CC teachers, how well home school critically think.

then prove to me that those kids in the 50% percentile are better 'critical thinkers'.........:cuckoo:

Don't have to. The point is that HS can't critically think because of the parochial nature of religious world view instruction. The kids have trouble when they encounter a pluralistic classroom that requires critical thinking.

bullcrap....just the opposite....

besides most of those 50 percenters wouldn't recognize critical thinking if it slapped them up the side of the head....

Just when I believe you've written the stupidest post ever....you sink to levels never imagined.

I can see why you were the inspiration for the slogan, "A mind is a terrible thing to waste."

Just when I believe you've written the stupidest post ever....you sink to levels never imagined. I can see why you were the inspiration for the slogan, "A mind is a terrible thing to waste."

See, you prove my point: you hit a pluralistic world, and you can't comprehend much less compete.

You twist facts to your philosophy, instead of letting the facts modify your philosophy.

Your emotional and mental faculties would have fit well into Hitler's fascism, other than the fact you would have trouble with Himmler's racial testing.

Just when I believe you've written the stupidest post ever....you sink to levels never imagined.

I can see why you were the inspiration for the slogan, "A mind is a terrible thing to waste."

how christiany of you

Just when I believe you've written the stupidest post ever....you sink to levels never imagined. I can see why you were the inspiration for the slogan, "A mind is a terrible thing to waste."

See, you prove my point: you hit a pluralistic world, and you can't comprehend much less compete.

You twist facts to your philosophy, instead of letting the facts modify your philosophy.

Your emotional and mental faculties would have fit well into Hitler's fascism, other than the fact you would have trouble with Himmler's racial testing.

sputter.....sputter.......

:lol:

sputter.....sputter.......:lol:

Yes, if you could critically think, you wouldn't sputter, SE. :lol:

how christiany of you

Many Christian can critically think, when they want to.

Like atheists, some times their faith beliefs inhibit them from so doing.

sputter.....sputter.......:lol:

Yes, if you could critically think, you wouldn't sputter, SE. :lol:

if you could even THINK... you would get the post...

Kids that are home schooled regularly beat their public school counterparts academically.

Forum List

Back