Is It Time To Finally Put Away The Confederate Flag Once and For All?

The part that's really ridiculous in all of this flag talk is people thinking racism disappears if they can't see a Confederate flag.

Do they not consider that people don't have to wear racism on their sleeve to be racist? Racism is not going away, ever. As long as man lives on this earth, some will live with hate in their heart.

Southerners.
1630091333426.png

The part that's really ridiculous in all of this flag talk is people thinking racism disappears if they can't see a Confederate flag.
No one thinks that. We know racism is still there. Getting rid of the traitor flag is just one less reminder we have to deal with and spend our tax money on.

Why are some Americans still brandishing that loser traitor flag?

Isn't it time to put away for good now?

It should be seen and flown only in a museum.

What say you?

Agreed

God bless the Confederacy. God damn the Union.

Piss on Moon Bats that don't understand that the Confederacy was the last hope for freedom for Americans.

1630091468855.png

I live in the South you smart guy. I don't need anyone to tell me what that flag means. I know what the history books say, and they say what ever you want them to say. I can find both opinions in history books.

Living here, I have run into racist white people as well as racist black people. I also know whites and blacks who fly the Confederate flag. I don't need someone who thinks they know the South to tell me anything.
Because you think the flag is about honor and glorifies your ancestors. Well, your ancestors were losers, who supported slavery because they were too lazy to do the work themselves. The South LOST the war, plain and simple, and you and yours just can't accept that, that your glorious ancestors were losers. So, you think you know the South; well, you can't face up to the real South now, can you?

Because you think the flag is about honor and glorifies your ancestors. Well, your ancestors were losers, who supported slavery because they were too lazy to do the work themselves. The South LOST the war, plain and simple, and you and yours just can't accept that, that your glorious ancestors were losers. So, you think you know the South; well, you can't face up to the real South now, can you?
^^^^^^^

Another ignorant and clueless person. The "real" south. Let me guess, you voted for *biden. :rolleyes:

What say you?
Agree 100%. They were traitors whose insurrection was for Slavery.

What say you?
It is because they like how it looks. Not everything has a deep meaning behind it.

Forum List

Back