Is It Wrong to Think Homosexuality is a Sin?

The theory of evolution makes a lot more sense to me than some big angry man who lives in the sky.

How did evolution create the universe?

How did a god create the universe? Since you seem to have all the answers. How does a big angry man in the sky controlling things make more sense than a natural occurrence?

You just said that evolution explains how the universe came into existence. Now you don't want to talk about it. You're intellectually lazy, narrow-minded and disingenuous.

Of course it explains everything that came into being, from the Big Bang theory to how human beings evolved. Didn't you learn any of these things in school?

You're a liar and a coward.

How so? I've asked you several times now to explain your theory about how the universe and human beings, etc., were created, but all you've done is call me stupid, a liar and a coward. Why all the name calling? Do you claim to be a good representation of your religion? Now, I'm still waiting for your own explanation about how the world came to be since you seem to say that those of us who believe in evolution are "stupid" "cowards" and "liars."

Agreed, a thought that applies to atheists stamping out religions or other "fairy tales".

Stamping out? Well, maybe some of the more militant ones. Most atheists or agnostics would just like to have a rational discussion about the topic without the religious extremists going off the rails, accusing you of all kinds of ridiculous things. Lol.

You're not interested in a "rationale" discussion. You're the one that sounds like a crazy soon, claiming evolution explains how the universe came to be and then, when called on it, you slither out of the conversation.

So do tell. How did the universe come into existence?
No one knows. There was the Big Bang and everything sprang from that moment on. Why the Big Bang came to be is a mystery just like it's a mystery if there is anything outside of the Universe or multiverses.

You're going to have to really dumb it down a lot better than this for that dingbat to understand you.
Why the anger and hate? She's just voicing an opinion without being a complete ass like some further up the thread?

WWJD?

I think it works the opposite for most people. They outgrow the fear of religion that was pounded into their brains as small children, the fear of gods, all mostly superstitious beliefs from ancient times, IMO.
Which is why I became an atheist; not the fear, but the non sequiturs pushed by Bible literalists in a world of science. It's common among intelligent teenagers to lose faith. What's less common is for those same intelligent people to not grow past both blind faith in a two thousand year old text (revised and edited by a group of white guys in 325AD) and the idea that there is nothing more to existence then what they see in front of their noses.

I don't believe in gods. I'm sure the Greeks believed in their gods just as much as Christians of today believe. Whatever, as long as their beliefs don't infringe on anyone's rights, then they are free to believe as they choose.
Agreed, a thought that applies to atheists stamping out religions or other "fairy tales".

Stamping out? Well, maybe some of the more militant ones. Most atheists or agnostics would just like to have a rational discussion about the topic without the religious extremists going off the rails, accusing you of all kinds of ridiculous things. Lol.
Scroll up; what rightwinger and hobelim were proposing wasn't any more rational discussion than K9Buck calling you a liar and a coward.

So? I am trying to have a discussion here. What does someone else's behavior have to do with me?

You're not interested in a "rationale" discussion. You're the one that sounds like a crazy soon, claiming evolution explains how the universe came to be and then, when called on it, you slither out of the conversation.

So do tell. How did the universe come into existence?
No one knows. There was the Big Bang and everything sprang from that moment on. Why the Big Bang came to be is a mystery just like it's a mystery if there is anything outside of the Universe or multiverses.

You're going to have to really dumb it down a lot better than this for that dingbat to understand you.

I can understand him perfectly, thanks. Now, perhaps you want to add to this discussion other than insulting other people like a 12-year-old child?

Possibly. I think it varies. As mentioned before, I used to be an atheist...but outgrew it. ;)

I think it works the opposite for most people. They outgrow the fear of religion that was pounded into their brains as small children, the fear of gods, all mostly superstitious beliefs from ancient times, IMO.

That's
Possibly. I think it varies. As mentioned before, I used to be an atheist...but outgrew it. ;)

I take it you're one of those scientific types that believes the universe created itself and that life just magically appeared out of nowhere. Am I right?

I'm not really a "scientific" type. No. I do believe in evolution though, yes. There are mountains of evidence to support evolution.

Evolution doesn't explain how life originated, let alone the universe. It's easier for you to believe that the universe created itself than it is to believe it was created by a super-intellect, right? You're smug with arrogance yet you have as much or as little proof as anyone else as to how the universe and life came to be. Step back; you're not that smart.

Evolution is a FACT
God is a Theory
More correctly, God is a belief. Mankind has a physical aspect, a mental aspect and a spiritual aspect. Much of the former two fit within the realm of the Natural Universe but the spiritual aspect, although most people have it, is much fuzzier since it doesn't fit within the Natural Universe.

And you see? This is a perfect example of what I said earlier about trying to have a discussion about religion or your own views about religion with a religious person. They are OUT of control, mean, rude, and totally devoid of adding much to their argument. Some great debate tactic. This is why many younger generations of people are moving away from religion. They can see the hypocrisy as easy as anyone else. :rolleyes:

How did evolution create the universe?

How did a god create the universe? Since you seem to have all the answers. How does a big angry man in the sky controlling things make more sense than a natural occurrence?

You just said that evolution explains how the universe came into existence. Now you don't want to talk about it. You're intellectually lazy, narrow-minded and disingenuous.

Of course it explains everything that came into being, from the Big Bang theory to how human beings evolved. Didn't you learn any of these things in school?

How so? I've asked you several times now to explain your theory about how the universe and human beings, etc., were created, but all you've done is call me stupid, a liar and a coward. Why all the name calling? Do you claim to be a good representation of your religion? Now, I'm still waiting for your own explanation about how the world came to be since you seem to say that those of us who believe in evolution are "stupid" "cowards" and "liars."

You've hurled countless insults at believers and when questioned you dishonestly claimed that evolution explains how the universe came into existence and, when called on it, you didn't want to talk about it. If you can laugh at others for believing that a super-intellect created the universe, then I can laugh at you for believing that the universe created itself.

You've hurled countless insults at believers and when questioned you dishonestly claimed that evolution explains how the universe came into existence and, when called on it, you didn't want to talk about it. If you can laugh at others for believing that a super-intellect created the universe, then I can laugh at you for believing that the universe created itself.

When have I done this? YOu are delusional.

And you see? This is a perfect example of what I said earlier about trying to have a discussion about religion or your own views about religion with a religious person. They are OUT of control, mean, rude, and totally devoid of adding much to their argument. Some great debate tactic. This is why many younger generations of people are moving away from religion. They can see the hypocrisy as easy as anyone else. :rolleyes:

Cry some more. You were making below-the-belt remarks about believers before I ever confronted you for your mindless, idiotic beliefs. That's typical of libtards like you. You dish it out and when it gets returned in kind, you turn into a whiny ****.

Which is why I became an atheist; not the fear, but the non sequiturs pushed by Bible literalists in a world of science. It's common among intelligent teenagers to lose faith. What's less common is for those same intelligent people to not grow past both blind faith in a two thousand year old text (revised and edited by a group of white guys in 325AD) and the idea that there is nothing more to existence then what they see in front of their noses.

I don't believe in gods. I'm sure the Greeks believed in their gods just as much as Christians of today believe. Whatever, as long as their beliefs don't infringe on anyone's rights, then they are free to believe as they choose.

Scroll up; what rightwinger and hobelim were proposing wasn't any more rational discussion than K9Buck calling you a liar and a coward.

So? I am trying to have a discussion here. What does someone else's behavior have to do with me?
You're the one who made the statement "Most atheists or agnostics would just like to have a rational discussion ". I was simply challenging with evidence. If you wanted it to be only you, then perhaps rephrasing it to "I'd just like to have a rational discussion". :D

You're a fucking liar.

You're a fucking liar.
What part of the Bible is that from?

You're a fucking liar.

Again, I will ask. What have I lied about? I don't believe in gods. I believe in evolution. There are no lies there.

You're a fucking liar.

So? What is your theory about how the universe was created? Still waiting for you to add something or anything to this discussion?

You're a fucking liar.

Must be a troll. Lol. There are a lot of weird stalker trolls online.

Cry some more. You were making below-the-belt remarks about believers before I ever confronted you for your mindless, idiotic beliefs. That's typical of libtards like you. You dish it out and when it gets returned in kind, you turn into a whiny ****.

Where did this happen? I'm not a liberal either. This just shows that you know ZERO about what you are speaking. You should shut up before you make an even bigger fool of yourself, tough guy. :rolleyes: Are you going to threaten to beat me up next?

No, I'm just not going to argue any further with a FOOL. Knock yourself out.

You're a fucking liar.

She said that evolution explains how the universe came into existence. That is a lie.

Forum List

Back