Is It Wrong to Think Homosexuality is a Sin?

They want KIDS to legitimize their cause?
No, they want kids for the same reason anyone wants kids. As anyone could puzzle out. what is wrong with your brain? You have a real and clear intellectual deficit, when it comes to this topic. I think I will leave you to it, you freak.

If only that were truly the case
It is the case. Homophobic, religious nutball fossils (know any?) are easily a bigger threat. And even that threat is puny, so nothing to worry about on either end, really.
Religous zealots, other than Islamics are marginalized and of minimal threat. Queers, Faggots, Dikes, Assorted Cum guzzlers and muff divers are a threat to the morality of future generations - and yes - despite what simpletons such as yourself do believe morality does exist outside the scope of rligion.

It is the case. Homophobic, religious nutball fossils (know any?) are easily a bigger threat. And even that threat is puny, so nothing to worry about on either end, really.
Religous zealots, other than Islamics are marginalized and of minimal threat. Queers, Faggots, Dikes, Assorted Cum guzzlers and muff divers are a threat to the morality of future generations - and yes - despite what simpletons such as yourself do believe morality does exist outside the scope of rligion.
They are no threat to anyone's morality , save for people with fucked up morality, like you. You fossils will die off without a bit of help from me, so ... rage on, bro.

They are no threat to anyone's morality , save for people with fucked up morality, like you. You fossils will die off without a bit of help from me, so ... rage on, bro.

Don't Bro me if you don't know me mofo .... fucking another man up his ass may be just dandy for sissies like you and your boyfriend, and you're entitled to your perversion .... but when you faggots try and get into the schools and preach to kids that it is somehow noble to be a cum guzzzler or a turd burglar that's where the bullshits gotta stop

Don't Bro me if you don't know me mofo .... fucking another man up his ass may be just dandy for sissies like you and your boyfriend, and you're entitled to your perversion .... but when you faggots try and get into the schools and preach to kids that it is somehow noble to be a cum guzzzler or a turd burglar that's where the bullshits gotta stop
Nobody does that, you embarrassing, whiny little freak. And it has become increasingly clear that you are a self-loathing, closet homosexual. Save your hate for yourself, bro.

Your morality is backwards, and idiots like you are going extinct at a furious pace. I can only imagine your sorrow when, on your death bed, you realize you are gay, Jaysus is fake, and you should have come out decades ago

Last edited:

Nobody does that, you embarrassing, whiny little freak. And it has become increasingly clear that you are a self-loathing, closet homosexual. Save your hate for yourself, bro.

Your morality is backwards, and idiots like you are going extinct at a furious pace. I can only imagine your sorrow when, on your death bed, you realize you are gay, Jaysus is fake, and you should have come out decades ago
You are sounding pretty hateful yourself, bro. Does that mean you are a self-loathing, closet homosexual?

So you don’t “muff dive”?

You are sounding pretty hateful yourself, bro. Does that mean you are a self-loathing, closet homosexual?
God made homos.

God made homos.
He also made AIDS, Syphlis, Down Syndrome, Hitler, Lenin, Mao, and Liberals - does that make them good ? Here's a quote from your God

If your genitals have been damaged, stay out of church: "He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord."(Deuteronomy 23:1)

So you don’t “muff dive”?

Yes Penis Breath I most certainly have - but I'm a

Re: "Nobody does that, you embarrassing, whiny little freak."

Here's a quote from a popular fag publication ......."Recruiting children? You bet we are ! I would very much like for many of these young boys to grow up and start f**ing men. - Daniel Villarreal - Queerty.com"

Teaching The art of Fist Fucking ... http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/200...-olds-spit-vs-swallow-is-it-rude-audio-video/

Anti Bullying Charade, Gay Classroom Infiltration,

Kevin Jennings, masterminded a scheme of gay infiltration into the classroom using "tolerance" and anti-bullying programs as a perfect path to classroom indoctrination,

In 1995 Jennings made a speech to a Gay Group in which he somewhat outlined the agendas strategy.

'If the radical right can succeed in portraying us as preying on children, we will lose. Their language .... is laced with subtle and not-so-subtle innuendo that we are after their kids,'- He then went on to propose a strategy of how they could get at our kids.

-- Gay Agenda in Public Schools

Classic example of Jamming - you're not very good at it Penis Breath are you - lmao

The objective of jamming is to force opponents into silence by accusations of Racism, Islamophobia, homophobia, latent homosexual tendencies, misogyny and so forth. The purpose being to create a social stigmatization of anyone whom opposes the Agenda - whatever aspect of Liberal pomposity is being being promoted at a given time. The command being to CONFORM to the will of Big Brother.

Any sign of opposition to the invading hoards of cheap labor, gang bangers and drug traffickers flowing across the Southern border - You're a Racist ! Any opposition to an influx of Moslem so-called 'refugees' many of whom are here to participate in Jihad many others who are here to take advantage of the opportunities made available to non-Americans at the expense of Americans and you are an Islamophobic Racist ! Gay propaganda will depict opponents as homophobic queer hating redneck bigots, as crude obnoxious loudmouths.

Dude - you are way out of your fucking league - if you wanna pick a tiff with me first get someone with an IQ above room temperature. You can start Googling if you'd like but try to remember Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity that you seem to have in abundance.

Classic example of Jamming - you're not very good at it Penis Breath are you - lmao

The objective of jamming is to force opponents into silence by accusations of Racism, Islamophobia, homophobia, latent homosexual tendencies, misogyny and so forth. The purpose being to create a social stigmatization of anyone whom opposes the Agenda - whatever aspect of Liberal pomposity is being being promoted at a given time. The command being to CONFORM to the will of Big Brother.

Any sign of opposition to the invading hoards of cheap labor, gang bangers and drug traffickers flowing across the Southern border - You're a Racist ! Any opposition to an influx of Moslem so-called 'refugees' many of whom are here to participate in Jihad many others who are here to take advantage of the opportunities made available to non-Americans at the expense of Americans and you are an Islamophobic Racist ! Gay propaganda will depict opponents as homophobic queer hating redneck bigots, as crude obnoxious loudmouths.

Dude - you are way out of your fucking league - if you wanna pick a tiff with me first get someone with an IQ above room temperature. You can start Googling if you'd like but try to remember Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity that you seem to have in abundance.
You mean like what Fort Fun did and you are doing now?

You are text book example of the dunning effect.

I believe you are referring to the dunning kruger effect - nice try little fella. I don't claim to be a genuis but the Intelligence quoitent tests I have taken in the past have placed me in the ball park of 130 - which on the terman scale designates me as Very superior intelligence. A genuis rating would be over 140. In your case I believe that if I were to climb your ego and jump down to your IQ I would most likely need a parachute to help break the fall.

Scientists say the universe is made up of Protons, Neutrons, and Electrons. They forgot to mention Morons such as yourself.

I believe you are referring to the dunning kruger effect - nice try little fella. I don't claim to be a genuis but the Intelligence quoitent tests I have taken in the past have placed me in the ball park of 130 - which on the terman scale designates me as Very superior intelligence. A genuis rating would be over 140. In your case I believe that if I were to climb your ego and jump down to your IQ I would most likely need a parachute to help break the fall.

Scientists say the universe is made up of Protons, Neutrons, and Electrons. They forgot to mention Morons such as yourself.
Keep reading, Einstein. You only read the first part of it. Or do you want me to explain it to you.

Keep reading, Einstein. You only read the first part of it. Or do you want me to explain it to you.

Your entire post is 2 lines long - so WTF r u talking about ?

You over estimate your intelligence and under estimate the intelligence of others. Now go and read up on the dunning kruger effect and see what that means.

And then come back and let's discuss some quantum mechanics and how it relates to inflation theory.

You over estimate your intelligence and under estimate the intelligence of others. Now go and read up on the dunning kruger effect and see what that means.

And then come back and let's discuss some quantum mechanics and how it relates to inflation theory.

What a fkng cop out - you aren't even capable of holding an intelligent conversation, you have no clue as to what you're talking about. Memorizing a few libtard talking points does not make for a debate, you aren't even worth my future efforts . So far as dunning-kruger I studued that while working on my first Bachelors degree - you are heretofore on ignore - I enjoy bitch smacking libtards but you don't even warrant that .

Forum List

Back