Is Obama afraid to debate McCain ?

No, its not the Sen. McCain Talking points, but I feel Sen. Obama refusal to debate Sen. McCain in the 10 town hall style debates, will hurt him with regards to many undeceided voters.

I can hardly wait for Obama to debate McCain.

Grampa will be much easier to debate than Hillary Clinton.

mccain.jpg

Last edited:
I can hardly wait for Obama to debate McCain.

Grampa will be much easier to debate than Hillary Clinton.

Yeah, Grampa has been around a lot longer than "Mister spare Change we can believe in " ,and knows
what to say with out the teleprompter in front of him!,
I don't think it will be that easy for mister,"Spare change we can believe in", when he debates Sen. McCain!

Last edited:
Yeah, Grampa has been around a lot longer than Mister spare Change,and knows
what to say with out the teleprompter in front of him!

Dude ... Obama beat the Clintons ... and he had to debate her 26 times ... I repeat TWENTY SIX TIMES ... without a teleprompter ... get out of Fantasy Land.

Dude ... Obama beat the Clintons ... and he had to debate her 26 times ... I repeat TWENTY SIX TIMES ... without a teleprompter ... get out of Fantasy Land.

That was Hillary Clinton, this man is a real maverick, he is unique,he is not
a copy of Bush or any other Politician.Sen McCain will win these debates.That
is the reason why he challenged Obama to 10 town hall style meetings, and like I said , they declined.He has
more talking points than Obama could ever have.

Trust me on this, Sen. McCain will win all the Presidential debates!.

And this is no fantasy.

Last edited:
Yeah, Grampa has been around a lot longer than "Mister spare Change we can believe in " ,and knows
what to say with out the teleprompter in front of him!,
I don't think it will be that easy for mister,"Spare change we can believe in", when he debates Sen. McCain!

Obama was the president of the Harvard Law Review.

McCain is 72 years old and is on 5 different medications.

I wonder whether he will even make it to November.

Obama was the president of the Harvard Law Review.

McCain is 72 years old and is on 5 different medications.

I wonder whether he will even make it to November.

thank you mr. global healthcare. your boy is going to get eaten alive in the debates. he is a complete flake without his tele-prompter. a 7 year old girl got him to present himself as a complete idiot.

Last edited:
I don't blame Obama for not debating McCain. He doesn't have to. All he has to say is "hope" and "change" and he is going to get 50% of the vote... If he starts trying to defend his positions he will get killed. Good move on his part.

Is Sen. Barack Obama afraid to debate Sen. John McCain?. I get the impression
that Sen Barack Obama is afraid to debate Sen. John McCain in a town hall debate setting. Is this an accurate assumption.?
I heard a news report that an Obama campaign manager declined Sen. McCain's invitation to 10 town hall debates? Is this true?.

The only thing that Obama might be afraid of is that McCain will fall asleep in mid sentence. McCain may even have one of his senior moments and forget where he is.

In terms of speaking McCain will put you to sleep. Obama has some speaking ability.

The fear is that people will get so bored while McCain rambles on and leave the room and miss what Obama has to say.

The only thing that Obama might be afraid of is that McCain will fall asleep in mid sentence. McCain may even have one of his senior moments and forget where he is.

In terms of speaking McCain will put you to sleep. Obama has some speaking ability.

The fear is that people will get so bored while McCain rambles on and leave the room and miss what Obama has to say.

Yes Obama would be afraid of MCcain falling asleep, like that would hurt Obama? Obama doesn't want to debate because then he would have to answer questions that aren't strictly scripted and he wouldn't be capable of having a teleprompter to scroll what his answer should be.

Obama with out speech writers and telepromters is a mumbling um uh uh uh um bumbling uh uh uh um hold on hold on... boob. Of course he doesn't want to debate McCain. McCain is bland and boring, and while unscripted he is STILL better than Obama and his brain farts dijour.

Personally, I think McCain is a better debater (not speaker) than many people give him credit for. But Obama is head and shoulders above McCain in debate or public speaking. Anyone who says differently is in denial. Obama only needs 3 debates to dispatch McCain and he'll probably do this between mid September and late October.

Obama with out speech writers and teleprompters is a mumbling um uh uh uh um bumbling uh uh uh um hold on hold on... boob. Of course he doesn't want to debate McCain. McCain is bland and boring, and while unscripted he is STILL better than Obama and his brain farts dijour.

:lol: loooove your avatar!!

Personally, I think McCain is a better debater (not speaker) than many people give him credit for. But Obama is head and shoulders above McCain in debate or public speaking. Anyone who says differently is in denial. Obama only needs 3 debates to dispatch McCain and he'll probably do this between mid September and late October.

We shall see won't we, that is if Obama actually does debate him.

And did not publish one significant article during his entire term there.

In fact, Obama has done nothing of significance in his entire career as a lawyer or politician.

Nothing of significance?

He defeated Hillary Clinton!

thank you mr. global healthcare. your boy is going to get eaten alive in the debates. he is a complete flake without his tele-prompter. a 7 year old girl got him to present himself as a complete idiot.

Character assassination is all you have.

Obama is smart and has a excellent grasp of the issues.

I don't blame Obama for not debating McCain. He doesn't have to. All he has to say is "hope" and "change" and he is going to get 50% of the vote... If he starts trying to defend his positions he will get killed. Good move on his part.

Obama will debate McCain after the conventions. Plenty of time for Grampa to confuse Iraq with Iran.

Forum List

Back