Is the 2nd for amendment for whites only?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Call me a hater a racist whatever.....but lets face it. The 2nd amendment, written by white folk, embraced by white folk and meant in my opinion.....for white folk. Hell we got ni*** out here who are being gunned down simply forhaving a damned knife on em, can you imagine....just for a second....cause that's really all it takes, a black person pulled over.....having a legal gun on his person, being treated as a responsible gun owner and allowed to live????? I don't think so and neither should anyone of color in this country.
upload_2015-6-5_19-27-37.jpeg

Call me a hater a racist whatever.....but lets face it. The 2nd amendment, written by white folk, embraced by white folk and meant in my opinion.....for white folk. Hell we got ni*** out here who are being gunned down simply forhaving a damned knife on em, can you imagine....just for a second....cause that's really all it takes, a black person pulled over.....having a legal gun on his person, being treated as a responsible gun owner and allowed to live????? I don't think so and neither should anyone of color in this country. View attachment 42133

There's something about felons and firearms that just seems to set cops off.... weird ain't it?
And if a black guy gets pulled over and he has a CHL he wont have any problems.

"A Winchester rifle should have a place of honor in every black home, and it should be used for that protection which the law refuses to give."

—Ida B. Wells-Barnett

Last edited:
The Second Amendment shields the rights of Americans to defend themselves against any infringement. It doesn't mention skin pigmentation.

There is only one race. The human race and we share the same Creator.

Red Summer
In 1919, white Americans visited awful violence on black Americans. So black Americans decided to fight back.

In Longview, Texas, in July 1919, S.L. Jones, who was a teacher and a local distributor of the blacknewspaper the Chicago Defender, investigated the suspicious death of Lemuel Walters. Walters was a black man who was accused of raping a white woman, jailed, and ultimately found dead under “mysterious” circumstances. When the Defender published a story about Walters’ death, asserting that the alleged rape had been a love affair and Walters’ death the result of a lynching, Jones came under attack, beaten by the woman’s brothers.
http://www.slate.com/authors.rebecca_onion.html
Hearing a rumor that Jones was in trouble, Dr. C.P. Davis, a black physician and friend of the teacher, tried to get law enforcement to protect him from further violence. When it became clear that this help was not forthcoming, Davis organized two-dozen black volunteers to guard Jones’ house. That same night, a mob surrounded the dwelling. Four armed white men knocked on the door, then tried to ram it down. The black defenders, who were arranged around Jones’ property, opened fire. A half-hour gun battle ensued, in which several attackers were wounded; the posse retreated.

Read the rest of the story:
Civil rights movement history The long tradition of black Americans taking up arms to defend themselves against racial violence.

Call me a hater a racist whatever.....but lets face it. The 2nd amendment, written by white folk, embraced by white folk and meant in my opinion.....for white folk. Hell we got ni*** out here who are being gunned down simply forhaving a damned knife on em, can you imagine....just for a second....cause that's really all it takes, a black person pulled over.....having a legal gun on his person, being treated as a responsible gun owner and allowed to live????? I don't think so and neither should anyone of color in this country. View attachment 42133
For every U.S. citizen.

What you failed to say is that they are being gunned down by other ni***'s......Oops...

The Second Amendment is for all.

It is of my sincere opinion that blacks should stockpile guns and ammo and drive out the people who forbid them from owning firearms (Democrats) and have run their cities for the last 50 years (Democrats) and the party of Jim Crow and slavery (Democrats).

Last edited:
Call me a hater a racist whatever.....but lets face it. The 2nd amendment, written by white folk, embraced by white folk and meant in my opinion.....for white folk. Hell we got ni*** out here who are being gunned down simply forhaving a damned knife on em,

Out where?

Tha fuck are u talking about??

WTF am I talking about???? You got this white fat mf, walking around in a airport showing his AK47 excercizing his 2nd amendment rights and then you got niggas being gunned down because some cop thought he had a gun or because he had a knife...that's what the fuck I'm talking about....need more splaining, Ricky????

The OP is a Racist Race-baiting hack.

The End.

This OP is trying to keep it real with you hillbillies and clearly none of you are able or willing to except the truth...that's not my problem, but yours!!

There's something about felons and firearms that just seems to set cops off.... weird ain't it?
And if a black guy gets pulled over and he has a CHL he wont have any problems.

You are clearly in denial and people like you and the others here are simply tooo stuck on stupid to penetrate........a fuckin cop pulls over a nigga and see's a fuckin gun and you mean to tell me he's gonna ask for a CHL paper????get the fuck outta here and go back to your space ship, fool!!

Forum List

Back