Zone1 is the Vatican in the bible?

So, Jesus was crucified in Italy? ...

kiss-of-leather-kettenanhaenger-umgedrehtes-kreuz-petruskreuz-umgekehrtes-satan-anhaenger-bronze.jpg

No. The Vatican is Rome.

I am tired about all the stupid anti-Catholic attacks since 1000 years. What is your problem with the Vatican? My problem is only that I like to see female bishops there - but I do not expect female bishop have to make a better job. I do not think it is the duty of women to make better what so many men in history made wrong. Nevertheless this is a question of justice. God is not only our father - God is also our mother.

By the way "cougarbear". You did not listen to the words of the bible the Goths sent to you. Why did you not listen? And why do I know that you did not listen? ...

No, God is a male. But we do have a mother in heaven too. The Vatican did not exist back then. It’s not in the Bible. Has. I thing to do with Catholic Church. That started 300 later.

No, God is a male.

:lol: Sure, sister.

But we do have a mother in heaven too.

Eh? I do not think it's for mother Mary (=the mother of god) a big problem that god is her father or mother.

The Vatican did not exist back then. It’s not in the Bible. Has. I thing to do with Catholic Church. That started 300 later.

You think and god acts. That's the way it is. Be happy that she loves you. And by by the way: It had been protestants who replaced the word "catholic" in the Consantine creed with "christian". Indeed exists only one holy catholic church for all Christians. One god, one truth, one church. Also a form of trinity, isn't it?

If you like I can give you a very short summary of the Athanasian creed with a priority of the most important thought.

Last edited:
Ya, he makes no sense.

You do not know a lot about the Christian religion (=the Christian rebound in god), isn't it? Ever thought about that your religion "anti-Catholicism" is not really Christian? In my words: "God is a Catholic!".

:lol: Sure, sister.

Eh? I do not think it's for mother Mary (=the mother of god) a big problem that god is her father or mother.

You think and god acts. That's the way it is. Be happy that she loves you. And by by the way: It had been protestants who replaced the word "catholic" in the Consantine creed with "christian". Indeed exists only one holy catholic church for all Christians. One god, one truth, one church. Also a form of trinity, isn't it?

If you like I can give you a very short summary of the Athanasian creed with a priority of the most important thought.

God the Father is 100% male.
I never said Mary is God’s wife. I said God the Father has a wife in heaven and together they have spirit children. Our spirits are children of our heavenly parents. We are all siblings and thus brothers and sisters. God made man and woman in their image. Make and female he created our bodies for our spirits to dwell in on earth and in the resurrection.
I’m not Protestant so forget about their creeds and yours.

You do not know a lot about the Christian religion (=the Christian rebound in god), isn't it? Ever thought about that your religion "anti-Catholicism" is not really Christian? In my words: "God is a Catholic!".
Why would God be beholden to your Church. It should be the other way around. Shame on you for trying to control God.

God the Father is 100% male.

What's one of the most idiotic sentences I ever heard. Reason: When god created existence did he exist?

I never said Mary is God’s wife.

:lol: ¿Muslim,?

I said God the Father has a wife in heaven and together they have spirit children.

Which religion is this?

Our spirits are children of our heavenly parents.

Eh?

We are all siblings and thus brothers and sisters.

Aha ... ahem .. ¿aha?

God made man and woman in their image.

Nice that you used the pural form of god now. But how is a plural able to be male? When we speak about "god father" then this is not really a sexual expression. It means god is our creator - but we are also his children. The expression "father=creator" is a mistake which was made from people who lived far from nature in cities. They thought only a man and his semen create babies while women are "only" a kind of acre wherin the semen of the man is growing. But this picture is very far from reality. The origin from a child are always both parents. So it would make more sense to speak from "god parent" instead of "god father" (="god mother"). But this is very top-heavy and would need much to much intellectuality. But god is god for everyone. "God father" understands everyone. And that "god father" has a child together with "mother Mary" is much more intuitive than to try to see the very complex relations between spiritual transcendency and material reality. But if you like we can speak about the function of a unicorn - or ¿transzendent wormhole? - in such a context. This could be funny.

Make and female he created our bodies for our spirits to dwell in on earth and in the resurrection.

Hmm ... to be honest: I have no concrete idea what this sentence means now, but it looks like you thought something when you said so.

I’m not Protestant so forget about their creeds and yours.

No idea what's your religion. I'm a Catholic. One of much more than a billion Catholics. Our organisation centre is the Vatican in Rome. If you like to know something about our doctrine read the Catechism which is published there in the internet in many languages of the world. ... Or ask one of our overworked priests. ...

Last edited:
Why would God be beholden to your Church.

Did you ever try to find out what "Catholic" means? I'm sure god is a Catholic 😉.

It should be the other way around. Shame on you for trying to control God.

Why should I like to control god? Difficult enough to find out what his will could be in a concrete situation. And as far as I know god has not any problem with anyones will to control him. And he for sure not controls me - but it's on the other side impossible to live without his help.

-----
The great mystic Teresa of Avila once complained in prayer about all the many tribulations and adversities she had to suffer. "This is how I treat my friends," the Lord answered her. Teresa countered, "That is why You have so few."
-----

Last edited:
is the Vatican in the bible?

Vatican as it is and the future

And their dead bodies will lie in the streets of the great city (Vatican) which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord is being crucified (daily service).
Rev 11:8 (NKJV)

For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:
Phil 3:18 (NKJV)

how much worse punishment, do you suppose, will he be thought worthy who has trampled the Son of God underfoot, counted the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified a common thing, and insulted the Spirit of grace?
Heb 10:29 (NKJV)

You have forsaken Me," says the Lord, "You have gone backward. Therefore I will stretch out My hand against you and destroy you; I am weary of relenting!
Jer 15:6 (NKJV)

And I heard another voice from heaven saying, "Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues.
For her sins have reached heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities.
Rev 18:4-5 (NKJV)

we don't hate Catholics but this system keeps Catholics under the law
about Mary
And in the sixth month, the angel Gabriel was sent from God to a city of Galilee, named Nazareth,
To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin's name was Mary.
And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favored, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women.
And when she saw him, she was troubled at his saying and cast in her mind what manner of salutation this should be.
And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favor with God.
And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS.
He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:
And he shall reign over the house of Jacob forever, and of his kingdom, there shall be no end.
Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?
And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.
And, behold, thy cousin Elisabeth, she hath also conceived a son in her old age: and this is the sixth month with her, who was called barren.
For with God, nothing shall be impossible.
And Mary said, Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word. And the angel departed

Genesis 6: 3
as in Noah, the Lord found grace
God saw grace in Mary she was highly favored
Mary's lineage was from the house of David's bloodline
she was the pure bloodline of Jesus's family
Is the Catholic church in the bible?

What's one of the most idiotic sentences I ever heard. Reason: When god created existence did he exist?

:lol: ¿Muslim,?

Which religion is this?

Eh?

Aha ... ahem .. ¿aha?

Nice that you used the pural form of god now. But how is a plural able to be male? When we speak about "god father" then this is not really a sexual expression. It means god is our creator - but we are also his children. The expression "father=creator" is a mistake which was made from people who lived far from nature in cities. They thought only a man and his semen create babies while women are "only" a kind of acre wherin the semen of the man is growing. But this picture is very far from reality. The origin from a child are always both parents. So it would make more sense to speak from "god parent" instead of "god father" (="god mother"). But this is very top-heavy and would need much to much intellectuality. But god is god for everyone. "God father" understands everyone. And that "god father" has a child together with "mother Mary" is much more intuitive than to try to see the very complex relations between spiritual transcendency and material reality. But if you like we can speak about the function of a unicorn - or ¿transzendent wormhole? - in such a context. This could be funny.

Hmm ... to be honest: I have no concrete idea what this sentence means now, but it looks like you thought something when you said so.

No idea what's your religion. I'm a Catholic. One of much more than a billion Catholics. Our organisation centre is the Vatican in Rome. If you like to know something about our doctrine read the Catechism which is published there in the internet in many languages of the world. ... Or ask one of our overworked priests. ...
You have never read the Bible. You get your belief from hand me down priests. Not from the Bible. The word of God says “Our Father in Heaven. Father, not mother. And yes, God is the God of this universe that he organized. There is one Godhead for this universe. The Father, Son (also male) and the Holy Ghost. For our universe. There are others. Other mansions or universes. They have their Godheads.

Yes, your God is not Catholic. Or did he convert from Judaism? He is even older. Screw you anyway.
Nazi, you are no Catholic and you are a supporter of the war of Putin against Europe in the Ukraine. Why do you try to speak with me? About what? About your atheism? You anti-*isms? Your drugs? Your brain dysfunctions? Your ... ????

Forum List

Back