Zone1 is the Vatican in the bible?

Nazi, you are no Catholic and you are a supporter of the war of Putin against Europe in the Ukraine. Why do you try to speak with me? About what? About your atheism? You anti-*isms? Your drugs? Your brain dysfunctions? Your ... ????
I believe in Christ. God does not belong to a church. He runs a church. The Church of Jesus Christ. Who is Catholic? What did he do?

Nazi, you are no Catholic and you are a supporter of the war of Putin against Europe in the Ukraine. Why do you try to speak with me? About what? About your atheism? You anti-*isms? Your drugs? Your brain dysfunctions? Your ... ????
I don´t try, I do it. I enjoy all of your reactions. So cute.

You have never read the Bible.

Unfortunatelly you are wrong.

You get your belief from hand me down priests.

I get my belief from everything all around me. God is everywhere for me.

Not from the Bible. The word of God says “Our Father in Heaven. Father, not mother.

So what? He is also our mother. I have not any lousy idea what's your real problem. Last week I met a priestess of the Lutheran church. A wonderful woman. She made me very happy because she baptized two older children and gave them in this way a new perspective for their lifes.

But if you like to tell god something what only a mother should hear then tell it mother Mary, if you should be too shy to speak with god about such themes. But I am sure god will also understand you when you will call him "mother". That's no problem for him.

And yes, God is the God of this universe that he organized. There is one Godhead for this universe. The Father, Son (also male) and the Holy Ghost. For our universe. There are others. Other mansions or universes. They have their Godheads.

Eh? ... Hmmm ... Why do you not just simple say what's your religion or denomination? This thing with married ideas who come from the heaven ... or so ... this I did not understand. Why is such an idea important for you? And as far as I know is about such things also nothing written in the bible.

PS: Oh I forgot - because you never asked. I would say the essence of the Athanasian creed - do you remember the Athanasian creed? - is a sentence I read once in a demonstartion written on a shield. The sentence is: "Make it like god - become human!"

Last edited:
I believe in Christ. God does not belong to a church. He runs a church. The Church of Jesus Christ. Who is Catholic? What did he do?

I did not speak with you. I spoke with Bleipriester. He is a Nazi who I know since a long time now. Meanwhile he is much more dangerous since he fights for Putin and calls others Nazis.

Unfortunatelly you are wrong.

I get my belief from everything all around me. God is everywhere for me.

So what? He is also our mother. I have not any lousy idea what's your real problem. Last week I met a priestess of the Lutheran church. A wonderful woman. She made me very happy because she baptized two older children and gave them in this way a new perspective for their lifes.

But if you like to tell god something what only a mother should hear then tell it mother Mary, if you should be too shy to speak with god about such themes. But I am sure god will also understand you when you will call him "mother". That's no problem for him.

Eh? ... Hmmm ... Why do you not just simple say what's your religion or denomination? This thing with married ideas who come from the heaven ... or so ... this I did not understand. Why is such an idea important for you? And as far as I know is about such things also nothing written in the bible.

PS: Oh I forgot - because you never asked. I would say the essence of the Athanasian creed - do you remember the Athanasian creed? - is a sentence I read once in a demonstartion written on a shield. The sentence is: "Make it like god - become human!"

If any of my children would disrespect me by calling me mother, they would know they erred. You are a woose! No, Jesus taught saints of his how to pray by first addressing Our Father in Heaven. End of argument. You want to dist Christ, you have that right.

is the Vatican in the bible?

Vatican as it is and the future

And their dead bodies will lie in the streets of the great city (Vatican) which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord is being crucified (daily service).
Rev 11:8 (NKJV)
You misquote the verse. It says "where also our Lord was crucified". Jesus was not crucified in the Vatican (it didn't even exist then) but in Jerusalem. The two witnesses bodies will lie in the streets of Jerusalem for 3.5 days before they will resurrect.
For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:
Phil 3:18 (NKJV)

how much worse punishment, do you suppose, will he be thought worthy who has trampled the Son of God underfoot, counted the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified a common thing, and insulted the Spirit of grace?
Heb 10:29 (NKJV)

You have forsaken Me," says the Lord, "You have gone backward. Therefore I will stretch out My hand against you and destroy you; I am weary of relenting!
Jer 15:6 (NKJV)

And I heard another voice from heaven saying, "Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues.
For her sins have reached heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities.
Rev 18:4-5 (NKJV)

we don't hate Catholics but this system keeps Catholics under the law
about Mary
And in the sixth month, the angel Gabriel was sent from God to a city of Galilee, named Nazareth,
To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin's name was Mary.
And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favored, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women.
And when she saw him, she was troubled at his saying and cast in her mind what manner of salutation this should be.
And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favor with God.
And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS.
He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:
And he shall reign over the house of Jacob forever, and of his kingdom, there shall be no end.
Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?
And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.
And, behold, thy cousin Elisabeth, she hath also conceived a son in her old age: and this is the sixth month with her, who was called barren.
For with God, nothing shall be impossible.
And Mary said, Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word. And the angel departed

Genesis 6: 3
as in Noah, the Lord found grace
God saw grace in Mary she was highly favored
Mary's lineage was from the house of David's bloodline
she was the pure bloodline of Jesus's family
Basically the Vatican is not mentioned except some believe that the Vatican rests upon seven mountains and thus it is believed that the seven mountains mentioned in Revelation 17:9 refers to Vatican City.

Last edited:
So, Jesus was crucified in Italy? That's what your first paragraph said. No, the Vatican is not in the Bible.
Greetings
1697404974022.png

No, Christ was crucified at an area outside of Jerusalem called Golgotha, which in Aramaic means place of skull."
The Latin word for skull is calvaria, and in English refers to the site of the crucifixion as Calvary.

reference
And you, being dead in your trespasses and the uncircumcision of your flesh, He has made alive together with Him, having forgiven you all trespasses, having wiped out the handwriting of requirements that was against us, which was contrary to us. And He has taken it out of the way, having our sins nailed to the cross.
Col 2:13-14 (NKJV)
The Vatican replaced Christ and his family with their own Jesus when Christ was crucified at the Calvary at the Cross, the sins of the world were nailed the the cross, the Aramaic version is that Just hung on a tree with hands tied.

reference

"If a man has committed a sin deserving of death, and he is put to death, and you hang him on a tree,
his body shall not remain overnight on the tre
e, but you shall surely bury him that day so that you do not defile the land which the Lord your God is giving you as an inheritance; for he who is hanged is accursed of God.

Deut 21:22-23 (NKJV)

The Vatican The catacombs of Rome where true Christians live for fear of the Romans

reference
1697398783946.png

The oldest known icons of Jesus Christ’s apostles have been found in a catacomb near St. Paul’s Basilica in Rome, Vatican officials announced at a news conference on Tuesday.
Dating from the end of the 4th century, the full-face paintings depict three of Jesus’ original 12 apostles -- St. Peter, St. Andrew, and St. John -- as well as St. Paul, who became an apostle after Christ’s death.

Why?
This is what Jesus looks like in real life

Who has believed our report? And to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed?
For He shall grow up before Him as a tender plant, And as a root out of the dry ground.
He has no form or comeliness; And when we see Him, There is no beauty that we should desire Him.
Isaiah 53:1-2 (NKJV)
healing_1230-768x543.jpg

His head and hair were white like wool, as white as snow, and His eyes like a flame of fire;
His feet were like fine brass as if refined in a furnace, and His voice as the sound of many waters;
Rev 1:14-15 (NKJV)

interpretation

Wool-300x281.png

hair was white like wool

R (58).jpg

His eyes were like a flame red wine of fire

1697402630616.png

His feet were like fine brass

Jesus did not have long hair or a beard,

or facial appearance there was no beauty in his appearance
australian-aborigines-carlos-monforte.jpg

He shall grow up before Him as a tender plant And as a root out of the dry ground.
He has no form or comeliness; And when we see Him, There is no beauty that we should desire Him.
4923ee23df8d882335041cf7bdcdc23c--isaiah---samuel.jpg

No one has seen God at any time
. The only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, He has declared Him.
John 1:18 (NKJV)

1697404131339.png

1697404193394.png

1697406186344.png

they lock the catacombs so no to see their, crime they did to humanity and Christ
After this discovery, the Vatican burned the catacombs because they saw Christ was a dark man
But the story doesn't end

Attachments

• Wool-300x281.png
    Wool-300x281.png
    45.8 KB · Views: 7
  • R (42).gif
    R (42).gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Greetings
View attachment 843434
No, Christ was crucified at an area outside of Jerusalem called Golgotha, which in Aramaic means place of skull."
The Latin word for skull is calvaria, and in English refers to the site of the crucifixion as Calvary.

reference
And you, being dead in your trespasses and the uncircumcision of your flesh, He has made alive together with Him, having forgiven you all trespasses, having wiped out the handwriting of requirements that was against us, which was contrary to us. And He has taken it out of the way, having our sins nailed to the cross.
Col 2:13-14 (NKJV)
The Vatican replaced Christ and his family with their own Jesus when Christ was crucified at the Calvary at the Cross, the sins of the world were nailed the the cross, the Aramaic version is that Just hung on a tree with hands tied.

reference

"If a man has committed a sin deserving of death, and he is put to death, and you hang him on a tree,
his body shall not remain overnight on the tre
e, but you shall surely bury him that day so that you do not defile the land which the Lord your God is giving you as an inheritance; for he who is hanged is accursed of God.

Deut 21:22-23 (NKJV)

The Vatican The catacombs of Rome where true Christians live for fear of the Romans

reference
View attachment 843378

The oldest known icons of Jesus Christ’s apostles have been found in a catacomb near St. Paul’s Basilica in Rome, Vatican officials announced at a news conference on Tuesday.
Dating from the end of the 4th century, the full-face paintings depict three of Jesus’ original 12 apostles -- St. Peter, St. Andrew, and St. John -- as well as St. Paul, who became an apostle after Christ’s death.

Why?
This is what Jesus looks like in real life

Who has believed our report? And to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed?
For He shall grow up before Him as a tender plant, And as a root out of the dry ground.
Isaiah 53:1-2 (NKJV)
View attachment 843388
His head and hair were white like wool, as white as snow, and His eyes like a flame of fire;
His feet were like fine brass as if refined in a furnace, and His voice as the sound of many waters;
Rev 1:14-15 (NKJV)

interpretation

View attachment 843415
hair was white like wool

View attachment 843416
His eyes were like a flame red wine of fire

View attachment 843420
His feet were like fine brass

Jesus did not have long hair or a beard,

or facial appearance there was no beauty in his appearance
View attachment 843426
He shall grow up before Him as a tender plant And as a root out of the dry ground.
View attachment 843425

No one has seen God at any time
. The only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, He has declared Him.
John 1:18 (NKJV)

View attachment 843427

View attachment 843428

View attachment 843442

they lock the catacombs so no to see their, crime they did to humanity and Christ
After this discovery, the Vatican burned the catacombs because they saw Christ was a dark man
But the story doesn't end
You are all over the place. It's causing you to make unintelligent statements that confuse everyone. Also, to be clear, I don't care if the Lutheran Church has preistesess. Neither should you.That will be between them and God. The Bible says nothing about priests being women anymore than God is a woman.

You are all over the place. It's causing you to make unintelligent statements that confuse everyone. Also, to be clear, I don't care if the Lutheran Church has preistesess. Neither should you.That will be between them and God. The Bible says nothing about priests being women anymore than God is a woman.
greetings

I only give these words
For God is not the author of confusion but of peace, as in all the churches of the saints.
Let your women keep silent in the churches, for they are not permitted to speak; but they are to be submissive, as the law also says.
And if they want to learn something, let them ask their own husbands at home; for it is shameful for women to speak in church.
1 Cor 14:33-35 (NKJV)

greetings

I only give these words
For God is not the author of confusion but of peace, as in all the churches of the saints.
Let your women keep silent in the churches, for they are not permitted to speak; but they are to be submissive, as the law also says.
And if they want to learn something, let them ask their own husbands at home; for it is shameful for women to speak in church.
1 Cor 14:33-35 (NKJV)
It’s so wonderful to have present day prophets and apostles that communicate directly with God. Much like many of the laws in Old Testament times, this is one law that has also been repealed.

is the Vatican in the bible?

Vatican as it is and the future

And their dead bodies will lie in the streets of the great city (Vatican) which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord is being crucified (daily service).
Rev 11:8 (NKJV)

For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they are the enemies of the cross of Christ:
Phil 3:18 (NKJV)

how much worse punishment, do you suppose, will he be thought worthy who has trampled the Son of God underfoot, counted the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified a common thing, and insulted the Spirit of grace?
Heb 10:29 (NKJV)

You have forsaken Me," says the Lord, "You have gone backward. Therefore I will stretch out My hand against you and destroy you; I am weary of relenting!
Jer 15:6 (NKJV)

And I heard another voice from heaven saying, "Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues.
For her sins have reached heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities.
Rev 18:4-5 (NKJV)

we don't hate Catholics but this system keeps Catholics under the law
about Mary
And in the sixth month, the angel Gabriel was sent from God to a city of Galilee, named Nazareth,
To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin's name was Mary.
And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favored, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women.
And when she saw him, she was troubled at his saying and cast in her mind what manner of salutation this should be.
And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favor with God.
And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS.
He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:
And he shall reign over the house of Jacob forever, and of his kingdom, there shall be no end.
Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?
And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.
And, behold, thy cousin Elisabeth, she hath also conceived a son in her old age: and this is the sixth month with her, who was called barren.
For with God, nothing shall be impossible.
And Mary said, Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word. And the angel departed

Genesis 6: 3
as in Noah, the Lord found grace
God saw grace in Mary she was highly favored
Mary's lineage was from the house of David's bloodline
she was the pure bloodline of Jesus's family
The home of-2Thess 2:3

... or not. There is also a life before death where it makes sense to learn to see, Nazi. So do not forget to tell your beloved idol Putin to leave the Ukraine with all of your soliders.
Russia offered withdrawal from Ukraine in exchange for civil rights for Ukrainian Russians and waiver of Nato membership and there is no response. If they demand war, not even Putin can do something about it.

Forum List

Back