Zone1 is the Vatican in the bible?

lso
If any of my children would disrespect me by calling me mother, they would know they erred.

I guess - and hope - you don't know yourselve on your own, "god". When your babby will call you "mama" you wil be proud like a peacock becauce this genius did speak out this wonderful first word.

You are a woose!

Woose ... thre same as wuss ... ¿wuss = coward?. Sorry - but I am not only not in war with women - also women are not in war with me - with one exception but this old lady seems to be in war with herselve.

No, Jesus taught saints of his how to pray by first addressing Our Father in Heaven. End of argument.

:lol: Are you sure, Jesus?

You want to dist

d-i-s-t ... same problem as with "woose" ... but more worse ....

DISTDistrict
DISTDistance
DISTDistribution
DISTDistinct
DISTDistinguished
DISTDepartment of Industry, Tourism and Resources (Australia)
DISTDigital Image Scaling Technology
DISTDepartment of Information Science and Telecommunications
DISTDiplomatic Immunity Seal of Transfer (scam)
DISTDeconstructionist Institute for Surreal Topology (counter G8 movement)
DISTDefense Integration Support Tools
DISTDirection de l'Information Scientifique et Technique (French: Directorate of Scientific and Technical Information; Commissariat à l'Énergie Atomique)
DISTDynamic Interactive Scenario Training (Australia)
DISTData Integration Through Semantic Technology (Workshop)

Christ, you have that right.

I do not need a right to speak with god - when god calls me I will answer and if I need to speak with him I do so also without any human made right to do so. I fear you overestimate the might of human beings. The problem which we have is in very most cases to understand and not to have to have an opinion. We have always opinions - about everything. The problem is to find out what makes sense.

lso

I guess - and hope - you don't know yourselve on your own, "god". When you babby iwl cal you "mama" you wil be proud like a peacock becauce this genisus did s0peka out this wonderfule first word.

Woose --- thre same as wuss ... ¿wuss = coward?. Sorry - but I am not only not in war with women - also women are not in war with me - with one exception bshe this old lady seems to be in war with herselve.

:lol: Are you sure, Jesus?

d-i-s-t ... same problem as with "woose" ... but more worse ....

DISTDistrict
DISTDistance
DISTDistribution
DISTDistinct
DISTDistinguished
DISTDepartment of Industry, Tourism and Resources (Australia)
DISTDigital Image Scaling Technology
DISTDepartment of Information Science and Telecommunications
DISTDiplomatic Immunity Seal of Transfer (scam)
DISTDeconstructionist Institute for Surreal Topology (counter G8 movement)
DISTDefense Integration Support Tools
DISTDirection de l'Information Scientifique et Technique (French: Directorate of Scientific and Technical Information; Commissariat à l'Énergie Atomique)
DISTDynamic Interactive Scenario Training (Australia)
DISTData Integration Through Semantic Technology (Workshop)

I do not need a right to speak with god - If god cals me I answer adn if I need to speajk with him I do so also without any human made right to do so. I fear you overestimate the might of human beings. The problem which we have is in very most cases to understand and not to have to have an opinion. We have always opinions - about everything. The problem is to find out what makes sense.
You haven’t read the Bible. Your answers show it. James chapter 1 explains how you have the right to speak with God if you want Him to answer you.

Russia offered withdrawal from Ukraine in exchange for civil rights for Ukrainian Russians and waiver of Nato membership and there is no response. If they demand war, not even Putin can do something about it.

Aggressor: Leave the Ukraine with all of your soldiers. Yesterday.

You haven’t read the Bible. Your answers show it. James chapter 1 explains how you have the right to speak with God if you want Him to answer you.

Which James? James Bond 007? ... James = Jacob ... ah got it. Jakobusbrief = Epistle of James.

Did you ever read what's written in this letter in chapter 1?

Which James? James Bond 007? ... James = Jacob ... ah got it. Jakobusbrief = Epistle of James.

Did you ever read what's written in this letter in chapter 1?
Like I said. If you don’t know you haven’t read the Bible. If you are Catholic then it’s in your lousy of the 3,000 versions too.

Like I said.

What for heavens sake do you say at all? What is not an empty bubble of words? Anti-Catholicism and some pages of paper make you not to your own allknowing god.

If you don’t know you haven’t read the Bible. If you are Catholic then it’s in your lousy of the 3,000 versions too.

We made the bible. The reason for was to avoid confusion. But you are confused and the bible not helps. It's in the opposite: You seem to be confused because you read the bible as it looks like to me. So throw your bible into the next waste paper basket. We do not believe in a book - we believe in god. History did not stop only because the bible was made.

Te Deum laudamus. Te Dominum confitemur.
Te aeternum patrem omnis terra veneratur.
Tibi omnes Angeli, tibi caeli et universae potestates:
Tibi cherubim et seraphim incessabili voce proclamant:
Sanctus:
Sanctus:
Sanctus Dominus Deus Sabaoth.
Pleni sunt caeli et terra maiestatis gloriae tuae.

Te gloriosus Apostolorum chorus:
Te prophetarum laudabilis numerus:
Te martyrum candidatus laudat exercitus.
Te per orbem terrarum sancta confitetur Ecclesia:
Patrem immensae maiestatis:
Venerandum tuum verum, et unicum Filium:
Sanctum quoque Paraclitum Spiritum.

Tu Rex gloriae, Christe.
Tu Patris sempiternus es Filius.
Tu ad liberandum suscepturus hominem, non horruisti Virginis uterum.
Tu devicto mortis aculeo, aperuisti credentibus regna caelorum.

Tu ad dexteram Dei sedes, in gloria Patris.
Iudex crederis esse venturus.
Te ergo quaesumus, tuis famulis subveni, quos pretioso sanguine redemisti.
Aeterna fac cum sanctis tuis in gloria numerari.

Salvum fac populum tuum Domine, et benedic haereditati tuae.
Et rege eos, et extolle illos usque in aeternum.
Per singulos dies, benedicimus te.
Et laudamus nomen tuum in saeculum, et in saeculum saeculi.
Dignare Domine, die isto sine peccato nos custodire.

Miserere nostri, Domine, miserere nostri.
Fiat misericordia tua Domine, super nos, quemadmodum speravimus in te.
In te, Domine, speravi: non confundar in aeternum.

Last edited:
What for heavens sake do you say at all? What is not an empty bubble of words? Anti-Catholicism and some pages of paper make you not to your own allknowing god.

We made the bible. The reason for was to avoid confusion. But you are confused and the bible not helps. It's in the opposite: You seem to be confused because you read the bible as it looks like to me. So throw your bible into the next waste paper basket. We do not believe in a book - we believe in god. History did not stop only because the bible was made.

Te Deum laudamus. Te Dominum confitemur.
Te aeternum patrem omnis terra veneratur.
Tibi omnes Angeli, tibi caeli et universae potestates:
Tibi cherubim et seraphim incessabili voce proclamant:
Sanctus:
Sanctus:
Sanctus Dominus Deus Sabaoth.
Pleni sunt caeli et terra maiestatis gloriae tuae.

Te gloriosus Apostolorum chorus:
Te prophetarum laudabilis numerus:
Te martyrum candidatus laudat exercitus.
Te per orbem terrarum sancta confitetur Ecclesia:
Patrem immensae maiestatis:
Venerandum tuum verum, et unicum Filium:
Sanctum quoque Paraclitum Spiritum.

Tu Rex gloriae, Christe.
Tu Patris sempiternus es Filius.
Tu ad liberandum suscepturus hominem, non horruisti Virginis uterum.
Tu devicto mortis aculeo, aperuisti credentibus regna caelorum.

Tu ad dexteram Dei sedes, in gloria Patris.
Iudex crederis esse venturus.
Te ergo quaesumus, tuis famulis subveni, quos pretioso sanguine redemisti.
Aeterna fac cum sanctis tuis in gloria numerari.

Salvum fac populum tuum Domine, et benedic haereditati tuae.
Et rege eos, et extolle illos usque in aeternum.
Per singulos dies, benedicimus te.
Et laudamus nomen tuum in saeculum, et in saeculum saeculi.
Dignare Domine, die isto sine peccato nos custodire.

Miserere nostri, Domine, miserere nostri.
Fiat misericordia tua Domine, super nos, quemadmodum speravimus in te.
In te, Domine, speravi: non confundar in aeternum.

The Catholic Church did not make the Bible.
1. The Bible was made by God
2. The books of the Bible were compiled before the Catholic Church existed.
3. No matter what you behave like the Catholic Church did not start with Peter.
4. The Catholic Church changed the saving or Dino and lost the true priesthood. Not even the Popes claim to be prophets and apostles. Some were murderers to claim the Pope seat. So, there was no continuation or true succession of the Church.

You misquote the verse. It says "where also our Lord was crucified". Jesus was not crucified in the Vatican (it didn't even exist then) but in Jerusalem. The two witnesses bodies will lie in the streets of Jerusalem for 3.5 days before they will resurrect.

Basically the Vatican is not mentioned except some believe that the Vatican rests upon seven mountains and thus it is believed that the seven mountains mentioned in Revelation 17:9 refers to Vatican City.
greetings
it's not the seven mountains of the Vatican, it is the seven pillars of Islam

vatican-city-flag-saudi-arabia-260nw-2035167758.jpg

Muslims most likely stole the idea from Catholic nonsense.
you have no idea what's happening
if I may

fact-check
How has the worldwide Catholic Church changed since then? Statistically speaking, the Church has grown, keeping pace with and even exceeding overall world population growth.
The total number of Catholics worldwide grew from 1.253 billion in 2013 to 1.378 billion in 2021, an increase of nearly 10%.

This means.

1.378 billion are under the law of sin and multiplied by the number are under the law

For the wages of sin is death
, but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Romans 6:23 (KJV) But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Rev 21:8 (KJV) the second death is a spiritual death, the soul but to death.

fact-check
Have there been many cases of sexual abuse in the Catholic Church?
More than 6,000 Catholic clergy members have been credibly accused of sexual abuse in the United States
Many of these accusations of abuse date back decades.
Many of these clergy members are now deceased.
Now Catholics are under the law, and they have no idea the number of Catholics worldwide grew from 1,253 billion in 2013 to 1,378 in 2021, an increase of 10%. That number of people under the law Romans 3: 19.

OIP (25).jpg

How many Catholic priests have been accused of sexual?
According to an extensive study produced by John Jay College for the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops, about 4 percent of priests in ministry from the study period (1950-2002) were accused of sexual abuse.

How many priests have been convicted of abuse?

Of the 4,392 clergy members analyzed in the report, 1,021 of the incidents were reported to the police.
Of these 1,021 accused clergy members, 252, or roughly 25% were criminally convicted.
Despite this low conviction rate, many victims have found justice through settlements and civil lawsuits.
c396492408429037bb5a34ad04ae33ac--paul-vi-pope-john-paul-ii.jpg

On 13 May 2017, Pope Francis acknowledged that the Vatican had a 2,000-case backlog of sex abuse cases, so how can the Vatican save anyone whose sins are greater than the entire congregation

On top of all of that, you have over 5, 0000 religious artifacts then you have 4,000 to 5,000 relics the largest collection also during World War 2

fact-check

then 1.8 billion Islam is the second largest religion in the world after Christianity, with over 1.8 billion people practicing the religion – which accounts for nearly 24% of the global population. Home to 229 million Muslims, Indonesia is the largest Muslim country in the world in terms of population.

do your homework

you have no idea what's happening
if I may

fact-check
How has the worldwide Catholic Church changed since then? Statistically speaking, the Church has grown, keeping pace with and even exceeding overall world population growth.
The total number of Catholics worldwide grew from 1.253 billion in 2013 to 1.378 billion in 2021, an increase of nearly 10%.

This means.

1.378 billion are under the law of sin and multiplied by the number are under the law

For the wages of sin is death
, but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Romans 6:23 (KJV) But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Rev 21:8 (KJV) the second death is a spiritual death, the soul but to death.

fact-check
Have there been many cases of sexual abuse in the Catholic Church?
More than 6,000 Catholic clergy members have been credibly accused of sexual abuse in the United States
Many of these accusations of abuse date back decades.
Many of these clergy members are now deceased.
Now Catholics are under the law, and they have no idea the number of Catholics worldwide grew from 1,253 billion in 2013 to 1,378 in 2021, an increase of 10%. That number of people under the law Romans 3: 19.

View attachment 843936

How many Catholic priests have been accused of sexual?
According to an extensive study produced by John Jay College for the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops, about 4 percent of priests in ministry from the study period (1950-2002) were accused of sexual abuse.

How many priests have been convicted of abuse?

Of the 4,392 clergy members analyzed in the report, 1,021 of the incidents were reported to the police.
Of these 1,021 accused clergy members, 252, or roughly 25% were criminally convicted.
Despite this low conviction rate, many victims have found justice through settlements and civil lawsuits.
View attachment 843937
On 13 May 2017, Pope Francis acknowledged that the Vatican had a 2,000-case backlog of sex abuse cases, so how can the Vatican save anyone whose sins are greater than the entire congregation

On top of all of that, you have over 5, 0000 religious artifacts then you have 4,000 to 5,000 relics the largest collection also during World War 2

fact-check

then 1.8 billion Islam is the second largest religion in the world after Christianity, with over 1.8 billion people practicing the religion – which accounts for nearly 24% of the global population. Home to 229 million Muslims, Indonesia is the largest Muslim country in the world in terms of population.

do your homework
What are you babbling about? I said the Muslims in 900 AD. The 7 pillar idea. WOW! You are in unhinged!

The Catholic Church did not make the Bible

The church made the bible.

1. The Bible was made by God

Nonsense. The books of the bible are reporting in different ways about experiences human beings made with god. But not only this. If you - in case you are a totally normal human being what I slolwy start to doubt about - ... ... so again: If you will read the Liber proverbiorum Salomonis then you will find for example many things which you will love and many proverbs which you will not understand or which will irritate you. An after a relativelly short time this book will be boring to read because you will not see any sense any longer why to read all this stuff.

2. The books of the Bible were compiled before the Catholic Church existed.

Indeed I guess some of this stories are transformations from the stone ages. You know for example the picture of the church as a body. Most people prefer to say they like to be the brain in this case - but I prefer to say I'm the asshole. If I don't feel well then this has consequences. So better I feel well. :lol: ... One or two weeks ago I got the information that the people in the stone ages thought the nature is a body. No idea who found this out - but the thought on its own seems to be plausible for me because I had once a strange kind of spiritual disclosure of a hunter from the stone ages who disliked the old men from his tribal council. How to say this? Perhaps in this way - "Catholicism is more" - there is an unbelievable wide spectrum. This hunter - real or not - had spoken by the way a prayer for forgiveness because he had to kill a deer - specially for his wife and children.

3. No matter what you behave like the Catholic Church did not start with Peter.

Peter heard a cock crow the day Jesus was arrested - like every other day. But this time he knew when he had heard the cock that Jesus always knew him - Jesus knew him better than he knew himselve on his own.

4. The Catholic Church changed the saving or Dino

Changed what? You are really often using very strange words for me which I do not find in my dictionary. What has a Dinosaurus now to do with what?

and lost the true priesthood.

I'm by the way sure that the Lutheran priestess I met last week was called from god. She has an impressing faith. And if the story my daughther told me is true then the word "father" makes not a big sense for her because she had a biological father who had been anything else than a real father. But god's grace was with her and she found Franciscan nuns who cared for her. Their love "saved" her. But she is still on her way and I hope god will always be with her.

Not even the Popes claim to be prophets and apostles.

:lol:

Some were murderers to claim the Pope seat.

Really? Who of them had been a murderer? No no no no no: Take a look in your mind now and try to find out what you really speak about now in the moment. What do you really know now? Possible that a pope had been a murderer - I would not really be astonished. But again: What do you really know now in the moment? I guess when you read in your mind now you will find only some prejudices - so you broke the 8th commandement - isn't it? Your hate causes you to bear false witness (independent whether you are right or wrong with this sentence). So: What about to make an auricular confession now and to try to "Recognize yourself and the God in you" how the Oracle in Delphi said?

So, there was no continuation or true succession of the Church.

Why do you waste so much time to attack Christians? If we'll lose - who will win?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back