Is there a war on core America / Americans that is spearheaded by the Democrat Party?

Before all those illegals from Europe came over, right?
There were no illegals from Europe back then, you gigantic tub of pus. There couldn’t have been. This land was not a nation at that time. It has no laws at all much less immigration laws.

Do you see how stupid you and your mindless tropes are? Nah. You’re too stupid to recognize how stupid you are.

There were no illegals from Europe back then, you gigantic tub of pus. There couldn’t have been. This land was not a nation at that time. It has no laws at all much less immigration laws.

Do you see how stupid you and your mindless tropes are? Nah. You’re too stupid to recognize how stupid you are.
So they were squatters.

The Iroquois and Huron thought they were illegal. The Comanche practiced border enforcement on you illegals for quite a while.

All Dem policies and rhetoric do that very thing. We are core Americans....not you. You are a pathetic leftover from the past grownups have moved away from. Now, cry some more.
No you are not a "Core" American. You, along with the rest of the far Left filth, are nothing but Communist scumbags. Only Conservatives are REAL Americans, willing to uphold the time honored TRADITIONS that made this country great. It is you and your ilk that want to twist MY country into something that deserves to be bombarded by high yield megaton nukes.

Boredroseeya thinks that responding to her idiotic posts constitutes stalking. Hey, you massive gravitational field of stupidity, highlighting your moronic posts is not stalking AND it’s entirely your own fault.

Stop being such a giant poster board for DNC talking points with an expressed hostility toward logic, and I would happily just chuckle at your other banal mindless trope efforts.
Still stalking....whatever makes you get up in the morning, I guess.

No.
There has been a "war on Americans" for the past 40 years by Corporatism.
Corporate Democrats (the majority of them) and most Republicans have been quietly turning America into a corporatocracy. Where the central banks and large corporations are essentially in charge, and CERTAINLY get more favorable representation than the average American - that isn't even close.
I would 100% agree with that.

No you are not a "Core" American. You, along with the rest of the far Left filth, are nothing but Communist scumbags. Only Conservatives are REAL Americans, willing to uphold the time honored TRADITIONS that made this country great. It is you and your ilk that want to twist MY country into something that deserves to be bombarded by high yield megaton nukes.
Ah...a fascist saying who is and who is not a core American. I love how you call a veteran a communist scumbag.........only because I disagree with you. How fascist of you.

You arent even an American. You're a filthy traitor.

Calling me a cuck is attacking my wife. Do you not know what the word means?
Sounds to me that you are overly sensitive and looking for excuses to be offended........here:
1639587509268.png

Latinos aren't core Americans? Sorry who are core Americans again? Also what's article in the US Con has the text you are using?
Core American is not a label exclusive to any skin color… It’s a behavioral thing, a belief system one operates by. You wouldn’t understand

Reconcile this for us….a white supremacist breaks some windows out at an autozone then black folks jump through the broken windows and loot the place.
I can’t find an angle to use that would prove this is a case of whitey holding darky back.
Help us connect the dots would you please?
So only black people loot?

The Iroquois and Huron thought they were illegal. The Comanche practiced border enforcement on you illegals for quite a while.
I don’t think you can support the claim you made about what Iroquois and Huron people “thought.” But I wouldn’t expect that fact from deterring you from making it.
The Comanche people weren’t even aware of the arrival of anyone from Europe at the time.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back