Is there anyone else besides me who now feels uncomfortable in the company of Democrats?

There you go again. Assigning things to me that do not exist. :)

And gosh what a su prise

You didn't name any rules they must follow yet you said they do.

Then you don't know.

A usual convo with you.

Dude, a rule they must follow is, for the 4th time

not to discriminate on the basis of a protected class.

Good advice. You see how he’s deflecting from the point and putting me on the defensive? That’s what these Dems are now doing - and it’s been horrendous since Biden called us America’s enemies.
Yeah, before you was just a Karen.

You obviously only hang out with other white supremacists.
^^^ This is an example of the pure hatred and false beliefs of some Democrats, which has unfortunately been exacerbated by Biden’s divisive speech.

The fact that a person who adores and follows the most vulgar, juvenile, pugilistic political figure America has ever seen, would even TRY a thread like this is a study in self delusion. A study in pathology.

There is simply no reconciling those two spectacularly contrasting and contradictory conditions.

But worst and most dangerous of all, she and they believe every word.
^^^ And here we have an example of a Democrat who claims I “adore” Trump when the plain truth is that he was the preferred option over Biden, as the past 18 months have shown.

The false beliefs that some of these Democrat posters are exhibiting demonstrate what I am talking about.

You are a Karen because that is what you want to be it is not my fault.
^^^ And the nastiness - and reveal of how they’ve been brainwashed to hate people who vote for Trump - never stops.

^^^ And here we have an example of a racist, hateful Democrat.
^^^ And here we have an example of a whore for white victimhood. I'm glad society is starting to make racist whites feel uncomfortable. It's about time.

Not Biden's speech, your actions.
^^^ And again.

What actions? That I’m supportive to family and friends, volunteer both both my time and money to those in need, observe all laws, pay my taxes?

Oh, right….my “unforgivable” action of voting for the candidate you didn’t want.

^^^ And again.

What actions? That I’m supportive to family and friends, volunteer both both my time and money to those in need, observe all laws, pay my taxes?

Oh, right….my “unforgivable” action of voting for the candidate you didn’t want.
You are always bitching about black folks or gay folks and trying to tell people how to live and being outraged that the world is not what you wanted.

OK….we’ve had a slew of Democrats do a good job of demonstrating the depth and unjustified contempt they have for people who chose Trump over Biden, which helps demonstrate the attitude that we face when in their company, but let’s get back to the topic:

How do we - good, decent, responsible people who realized Trump was a better option than Biden - deal with the contemptuous remarks issued by Democrats about Trump voters in our presence?

You are always bitching about black folks or gay folks and trying to tell people how to live and being outraged that the world is not what you wanted.
This thread isn’t your opportunity to make up more lies about me. This thread is asking my fellow Republicans for suggestions on how to deal with people like you, when in public and faced with their lies and hostility.

^^^ And again.

Yes. Decent human beings view Trump and the Republicans as deplorable mutants, so too anyone who would vote for them.
OK….we’ve had a slew of Democrats do a good job of demonstrating the depth and unjustified contempt they have for people who chose Trump over Biden, which helps demonstrate the attitude that we face when in their company, but let’s get back to the topic:

How do we - good, decent, responsible people who realized Trump was a better option than Biden - deal with the contemptuous remarks issued by Democrats about Trump voters in our presence?
You know why your complaints don't make us feel uncomfortable? Because we believe them to be bullshit. It's uncomfortable truths that weigh on your conscious. 😄

My problem is that I’m both a nice person and sometimes (often) too sensitive for my own good. Because of the first, leftists who have been convinced Trump voters are awful people assume I did not vote for him, and because of the second, I am insulted and angry when they start their demeaning remarks about Trump voters In front of me, or even directed at me (not knowing).

And as Biden has ramped up his attack on Republicans, leading poorly informed people to believe that all Trump voters are threats to democracy, traitors to the nation, white supremacists, and so forth, the freely expressed contempt has ramped up as well. It was particularly bad at a dinner I attended last night.

How do my fellow Trump supporters handle this? If you are in a group meeting, and they start with the nasty remarks, are you continuing to hit back, attempt to educate them, or what? This has been going on for five years, and I hate that any get-together with Democrats becomes a battle as they never fail to bring up Trump voters, and not in a nice way.

I am curious as to how you all handle this, especially since it’s gotten much worse since Biden made it clear he considers Trump voters the enemies of the country.
I hate them.

I'm lucky that I don't have to hang out with them much. The only place I have to go in my neck of the woods where I'm likely to run into a pack of them is shopping in Sioux Falls. I grocery shop at the co-op and other organic markets where the employees are generally okay and some are genuinely likable, but the patrons stink like democrats. Almost everywhere else I've shopped -- the furniture store, the hardware store, the appliance store, the fabric/craft store -- everybody is pretty normal.

This thread isn’t your opportunity to make up more lies about me. This thread is asking my fellow Republicans for suggestions on how to deal with people like you, when in public and faced with their lies and hostility.
That troll NEVER passes up an opportunity to make yet another lame attempt at insulting someone it disagrees with politically. That's why I have it in the quiet corner all the time.

I hate them.

I'm lucky that I don't have to hang out with them much. The only place I have to go in my neck of the woods where I'm likely to run into a pack of them is shopping in Sioux Falls. I grocery shop at the co-op and other organic markets where the employees are generally okay and some are genuinely likable, but the patrons stink like democrats. Almost everywhere else I've shopped -- the furniture store, the hardware store, the appliance store, the fabric/craft store -- everybody is pretty normal.
The backwoods is the perfect place for you mutants and your mutant communities. 😄

Snarkbot only snarks.

Hes never actually participates in a conversation.

Forum List

Back