Is there anyone else besides me who now feels uncomfortable in the company of Democrats?

Well no one with a brain denies the Russians were all over social media and hacking Democrats . And it is pretty hard to disprove collusion with Donald Trump. He did talk to Putin for two hours with no witnesses which is unheard of. At any rate the Russians would not need any help from doofus trumpers... Not disproven, just like the dossier...sounds just like him tho....
So you without a brain have evidence of… LMAO!

Well no one with a brain denies the Russians were all over social media and hacking Democrats . And it is pretty hard to disprove collusion with Donald Trump. He did talk to Putin for two hours with no witnesses which is unheard of. At any rate the Russians would not need any help from doofus trumpers... Not disproven, just like the dossier...sounds just like him tho....
So you say..

pedro-monkey-puppet.gif

Uh huh. And the myriad of your posts that degrade and demean not only people on the left, but people of color and other people you find offensive should lead us to believe you're a "nice" person?
The reason people would demean Trump voters in front of you is because we have visual examples of the absolute whack-a-doodle fest that they bring. And their steadfast belief that everything that descends from
his lips is gospel. January 6th being at the forefront. The guy was a reality TV game show host before he "became" a Republican and then promptly tried to destroy this country...all with your help and support.

Is it really a surprise when people hit back at your beliefs?
And what most of us are really wondering is...what makes this man special? Why do you show him the level of devotion you do?

I know the answer after talking to dozens of Trump supporters over the last seven years.
Are you genuine enough to admit the truth?
She very clearly stated she wasn't interested in your opinion in this thread and true to form you showed up to take a crap.

My problem is that I’m both a nice person and sometimes (often) too sensitive for my own good. Because of the first, leftists who have been convinced Trump voters are awful people assume I did not vote for him, and because of the second, I am insulted and angry when they start their demeaning remarks about Trump voters In front of me, or even directed at me (not knowing).

And as Biden has ramped up his attack on Republicans, leading poorly informed people to believe that all Trump voters are threats to democracy, traitors to the nation, white supremacists, and so forth, the freely expressed contempt has ramped up as well. It was particularly bad at a dinner I attended last night.

How do my fellow Trump supporters handle this? If you are in a group meeting, and they start with the nasty remarks, are you continuing to hit back, attempt to educate them, or what? This has been going on for five years, and I hate that any get-together with Democrats becomes a battle as they never fail to bring up Trump voters, and not in a nice way.

I am curious as to how you all handle this, especially since it’s gotten much worse since Biden made it clear he considers Trump voters the enemies of the country.
If it's a dinner situation, you could at the outset say something like "I don't know about you all, but I find political discussions during dinner unpleasant." If they say "oh we like to talk politics" then you could say "Ok, well if I get quiet, you'll know why".

The womens, pink pussy hat marches started during the inauguration. Remember that? They were all going to be gang raped and sent to kitchens barefoot. Instead they got the highest levels of employment in history.

How do you not remember this stuff?
LOL. Yeah, they were an insurrectionist bunch weren't they. :auiqs.jpg:
I remember.

She very clearly stated she wasn't interested in your opinion in this thread and true to form you showed up to take a crap.
I don't care. This is a message board. She's looking for affirmation.
I'm giving her the cold reality and calling her on her bullshit belief system.
Butt out.

The problem is the brainwashed GOP base is so obsessed by their bs they think of everything as politics and are intolerant of oh gays muslims blacks jews etc. Not too many on the red neck riviera, eh?
Some conservatives are racist just as some Democrats are racist.

There were plenty of gays, Muslims, blacks and Jews in the Tampa Bay Area of Florida. I worked with gays, blacks, Jews, Asians. Mexicans, Cubans and transsexuals at the large corporation I retired from and we all got along just fine. I have never worked with a Muslim but I knew plenty that ran small shops and gas stations in the area of Tampa where I lived. They impressed me as hard working people more interested in making money in our land of opportunity than anything else. My doctor was a black man from Trinidad who had been educated in Canada. When I moved to North Florida, my gastroenterologist was Muslim and my doctor was an immigrant from Lithuania. Currently in the Florida Panhandle my doctors are all white as is the majority of the population.

Most conservatives are not as racist as your Democrat masters would have you believe. If anything the leadership of the Democratic Party are the racists and treat you like the sheeple you are.

Some comments:

Jan. 22, 2020“We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.”

Feb. 2, 2020“We pretty much shut it down coming in from China.”

Feb. 10, 2020“Looks like by April, you know in theory when it gets a little warmer, it miraculously goes away.”

Feb. 26, 2020“The 15 (cases in the US) within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero.”

Feb. 27, 2020“It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”

March 2, 2020“A lot of things are happening, a lot of very exciting things are happening and they’re happening very rapidly.”

March 6, 2020“I think we’re doing a really good job in this country at keeping it down… a tremendous job at keeping it down.”

March 6, 2020“I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it… Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.”

March 13, 2020“I don’t take responsibility at all.”
Then the democrats got into office. Lockdowns masking, shut down of the ports, schools, shortages, empty shelves. Democrats even took away toilet paper. The murders of the elderly in nursing homes. Businesses destroyed. On and on and on as Fauci milked every cent he could. Forced vaccinations, destroyed military.
All for NOTHING. In the end it was over, like a miracle when people said NO MORE. Just like Trump said. He was right all along. But, democrats had to grind it in first.

If there could be a glaring reason why democrats should never have power again, the Covid Catastrophe is a big one.

Some conservatives are racist just as some Democrats are racist.

There were plenty of gays, Muslims, blacks and Jews in the Tampa Bay Area of Florida. I worked with gays, blacks, Jews, Asians. Mexicans, Cubans and transsexuals at the large corporation I retired from and we all got along just fine. I have never worked with a Muslim but I knew plenty that ran small shops and gas stations in the area of Tampa where I lived. They impressed me as hard working people more interested in making money in our land of opportunity than anything else. My doctor was a black man from Trinidad who had been educated in Canada. When I moved to North Florida, my gastroenterologist was Muslim and my doctor was an immigrant from Lithuania. Currently in the Florida Panhandle my doctors are all white as is the majority of the population.

Most conservatives are not as racist as your Democrat masters would have you believe. If anything the leadership of the Democratic Party are the racists and treat you like the sheeple you are.

So the leadership of the Democratic Party believes that certain races are inferior and discriminate against them?

The problem is the brainwashed GOP base is so obsessed by their bs they think of everything as politics and are intolerant of oh gays muslims blacks jews etc. Not too many on the red neck riviera, eh?
the problem with the left is they are so sexually frustrated, full of hate and incredibly judgmental...not super nice and understanding like me...get woke and be tolerate leftys

My problem is that I’m both a nice person and sometimes (often) too sensitive for my own good. Because of the first, leftists who have been convinced Trump voters are awful people assume I did not vote for him, and because of the second, I am insulted and angry when they start their demeaning remarks about Trump voters In front of me, or even directed at me (not knowing).

And as Biden has ramped up his attack on Republicans, leading poorly informed people to believe that all Trump voters are threats to democracy, traitors to the nation, white supremacists, and so forth, the freely expressed contempt has ramped up as well. It was particularly bad at a dinner I attended last night.

How do my fellow Trump supporters handle this? If you are in a group meeting, and they start with the nasty remarks, are you continuing to hit back, attempt to educate them, or what? This has been going on for five years, and I hate that any get-together with Democrats becomes a battle as they never fail to bring up Trump voters, and not in a nice way.

I am curious as to how you all handle this, especially since it’s gotten much worse since Biden made it clear he considers Trump voters the enemies of the country.

Sometimes I stay quiet.

Sometimes I lob a verbal bomb, like "boy you just can't quit him huh?" or "but the economy was better". But the best is reminding them how they all LOST THEIR MINDS over Covid. This is a good strategy because maybe some of them with any shred of brain activity left will ponder--oh hey gee, if I was so wrong about that, maybe I'm wrong about Trump voters too!

At any rate it's hard to keep company with the brainwashed.

I don’t have to defend myself to you. Everyone who knows me says I’m one of the nicest people they’ve met.
You obviously only hang out with other white supremacists.

You're denial of what's in the diary speaks for itself. First you acted like you had no clue what was there. Then you just happened to have the text and a talking point reply.

You're no better then abc news covering up for Clinton, Epstein, and prince Andrew. Enjoy your life because eternity is long.

In God's court, their is no greater sin then the harming of children.
I didn't act like anything. I quoted it. So now you're pissy.

Play pretend Christian for someone else. You're a liar.

Good. You cuck whites should be made to feel uncomfortable. 😄

So the leadership of the Democratic Party believes that certain races are inferior and discriminate against them?
Look at the cities that have been controlled by Democrats for decades. How are the minorities doing in those cities.

Democrats love to make promises to get minorites to vote for them. They will promise diamonds and roses to get them to vote for democrats but deliver only zirconium and daisy weeds. Then they will blame their failure on KKK, racist republicans who are fascist Nazis and tell the blacks that republicans want to put them back in chains.

Yes, the Democrats think they own the problems besetting the residents of our inner cities, but not in the way they believe. Democrats try to own the problems solely as election issues. They see their constituents’ problems only as tools, weapons with which to beat Republicans over their heads during election years, charging that white conservative racism is the cause of all the woes of inner city people. But Democrats take no responsibility for creating solutions. Democrats hold all the relevant government offices and the power to make lives better, but they never, ever, fix any of the problems. Eugene Slaven in his August 27 AT article, "Democrats Have Nothing to Fear but Losing Black Votes", notes that “...leftists... routinely highlight every statistic showcasing socioeconomic disparities between whites and blacks...” If elected Democrat office-holders would resolve the problems, these issues would be gone from their rhetorical tool belt, and no longer be available to them during election season.

I don't care. This is a message board. She's looking for affirmation.
I'm giving her the cold reality and calling her on her bullshit belief system.
Butt out.
The fact that a person who adores and follows the most vulgar, juvenile, pugilistic political figure America has ever seen, would even TRY a thread like this is a study in self delusion. A study in pathology.

There is simply no reconciling those two spectacularly contrasting and contradictory conditions.

But worst and most dangerous of all, she and they believe every word.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back