Is there anyone else besides me who now feels uncomfortable in the company of Democrats?

I have a feeling Lisa spouts the same hate she spouts here and then blames the negative reaction on her support of Trump
The Prog controlled media has made it about Trump. Has since before the 2016 election. He revels in that stuff. His policies have many fans. And they are not draconian. Schumer got loud. Mitch McConnell not many words during this time of anxieties.

Who asked you?

You did when you POSTED IT ON A MESSAGE BOARD YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT.

My God, you thought this was a private chat room????? Seriously ????

So when Lisa said "please Trump supporters only answer my question"

You heard "this is a private chat room, ask me anything you want.

I realize I keep calling you a stupid bitch, but I mean it more and more every time you act like a STUPID BITCH.

You thought it was a private chat room????? I still can't believe ANYONE is that stupid even on a message board. Shit

So you can't back up your words.

Do you often accuse people of incestuous rape without being able to back it up?
images

What's your excuse now?

You did when you POSTED IT ON A MESSAGE BOARD YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT.

My God, you thought this was a private chat room????? Seriously ????

So when Lisa said "please Trump supporters only answer my question"

You heard "this is a private chat room, ask me anything you want.

I realize I keep calling you a stupid bitch, but I mean it more and more every time you act like a STUPID BITCH.

You thought it was a private chat room????? I still can't believe ANYONE is that stupid even on a message board. Shit
Thank you.

What that poster did is what far too many leftists are doing: derailing the discussion I started - which is how to deal with Democrats who say nasty and untrue things about Trump voters in my presence - and DEMANDING I start defending myself for preferring Trump to Biden, while simultaneously calling me a racist.

It‘s just a sly way to deflect from the rude and self-centered behavior of Democrats and focus on putting a Trump voter on the defensive.

I have since put him on ignore.

My problem is that I’m both a nice person and sometimes (often) too sensitive for my own good. Because of the first, leftists who have been convinced Trump voters are awful people assume I did not vote for him, and because of the second, I am insulted and angry when they start their demeaning remarks about Trump voters In front of me, or even directed at me (not knowing).

And as Biden has ramped up his attack on Republicans, leading poorly informed people to believe that all Trump voters are threats to democracy, traitors to the nation, white supremacists, and so forth, the freely expressed contempt has ramped up as well. It was particularly bad at a dinner I attended last night.

How do my fellow Trump supporters handle this? If you are in a group meeting, and they start with the nasty remarks, are you continuing to hit back, attempt to educate them, or what? This has been going on for five years, and I hate that any get-together with Democrats becomes a battle as they never fail to bring up Trump voters, and not in a nice way.

I am curious as to how you all handle this, especially since it’s gotten much worse since Biden made it clear he considers Trump voters the enemies of the country.
Now? I've never felt comfortable around the scum.

images

What's your excuse now?
Okay, let's type out what that says. Let me know if I get anything wrong.

"Hyper-sexualized @ a young age. What is this due to? Was I molested. I think so - I can't remember specifics but I do remember trauma. I remember not liking the Woolzaks house; I remember somewhat being sexualized with Caroline; I remember having sex with friends @ a young age; showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate), being turned on when I wasn't supposed to be."

Now I can understand that someone like you is desperate for that statement to mean that her father raped her, but a more rational and reasonable person would not jump to such a conclusion.

Has she said in interviews that her father raped her?

Okay, let's type out what that says. Let me know if I get anything wrong.

"Hyper-sexualized @ a young age. What is this due to? Was I molested. I think so - I can't remember specifics but I do remember trauma. I remember not liking the Woolzaks house; I remember somewhat being sexualized with Caroline; I remember having sex with friends @ a young age; showers w/ my dad (probably not appropriate), being turned on when I wasn't supposed to be."

Now I can understand that someone like you is desperate for that statement to mean that her father raped her, but a more rational and reasonable person would not jump to such a conclusion.

Has she said in interviews that her father raped her?
This pedo defender totally leaves out the part about inappropriate showers with his hero.

Pedo defenders burn along side pedos in hell. Don't be like Mac America. Hell is infinite.

Forum List

Back