Is there anyone else besides me who now feels uncomfortable in the company of Democrats?

So you seem to me implying the left never attacked the right. Was never out of line in how they treated the right or unfair in their views.

Not even remotely am I implying such a thing

Sure, you don't see the molestation Americans do.

This is why Democrats are dangerous around kids. They don't know what inappropriate showers with them means.
So you admit you lied about my leaving the shower part out.

And she hasn't said anything about this in interviews.

You are delusional. You have been terribly manipulated, and I feel bad for you. QAnon is not your friend.

Did you miss where Lisa asked that only Trump supporters respond? I find that leftists cannot follow directions or at the very least believe that directions do not apply to them. which are you?

Lisa does not own nor control the forum, thus there were not directions. there was a best a suggestion

So you admit you lied about my leaving the shower part out.

And she hasn't said anything about this in interviews.

You are delusional. You have been terribly manipulated, and I feel bad for you. QAnon is not your friend.
You're denial of what's in the diary speaks for itself. First you acted like you had no clue what was there. Then you just happened to have the text and a talking point reply.

You're no better then abc news covering up for Clinton, Epstein, and prince Andrew. Enjoy your life because eternity is long.

In God's court, their is no greater sin then the harming of children.

Any Democrat is either totally ignorant or a suspect child abuser..

Democrats literally have sex apps to talk to children about sex. They are being sued for it in AZ by Americans.
This is full bore Q-Anon crap....just like Pizzagate. But we have seen over the years that MAGAt accusations all turn out to be con-fessions in the end.

Sure, you don't see the molestation Americans do.

This is why Democrats are dangerous around kids. They don't know what inappropriate showers with them means.
What molestation ?

She has never said she was molested by her father

This is full bore Q-Anon crap....just like Pizzagate. But we have seen over the years that MAGAt accusations all turn out to be con-fessions in the end.
Meanwhile Democrat teachers wear giant fake tits to class and Democrats like this support it.

Bet this one is a big tipper at the child drag shows at Democrat campaign events.

What molestation ?

She has never said she was molested by her father
images

This is what Democrats cover up and when they go to hell, they will burn along side people who take inappropriate showers with little girls.

You did when you POSTED IT ON A MESSAGE BOARD YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT.

My God, you thought this was a private chat room????? Seriously ????

So when Lisa said "please Trump supporters only answer my question"

You heard "this is a private chat room, ask me anything you want.

I realize I keep calling you a stupid bitch, but I mean it more and more every time you act like a STUPID BITCH.

You thought it was a private chat room????? I still can't believe ANYONE is that stupid even on a message board. Shit
Again, who asked you, shithead? Shut the fuck up if you don't have anything useful to add.
You don't like it, move on, cuck.

You're denial of what's in the diary speaks for itself. First you acted like you had no clue what was there. Then you just happened to have the text and a talking point reply.

You're no better then abc news covering up for Clinton, Epstein, and prince Andrew. Enjoy your life because eternity is long.

In God's court, their is no greater sin then the harming of children.
Still waiting for you to prove this diary is real.....the far right wing Project Veritas doesn't believe it's real. But you just swallow it whole.

Forum List

Back