Is there anything Republicans aren't terrified of?

the question should be, does rdean ever live in reality..?

the republicans are coming to get him in the world he lives in..boo

Republicans think if they say it often enough, that makes it true.

They hate the truth. I'm only the "messenger".
You're a liar, is all you are.

And yet, what have I lied about? Republicans tricking us into Iraq? Republicans stopping the investigation of BP? Republicans cutting embassy security budgets? Republicans blackmailing the president into extending the Bush Tax Cuts? What?

You have to admit it's pretty funny that Republicans are so afraid of taxes when so many are unemployed.

Your lies have REPEATEDLY been pointed out to you.

Then you lie yet again and say they haven't.

I'm going to do this one last time:

Dems accuse GOP of cutting security funding in Libya despite majority Dem support for vote | The Daily Caller
House Democrats opened Wednesday’s House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform hearing by attacking Republicans for cuts to embassy security funding — cuts that only happened thanks to overwhelming support from House Democrats, including House Oversight Committee Ranking Democratic member Rep. Elijah Cummings. In fact, more House Democrats – 149 of them — voted for the cuts than did House Republicans, of which 147 voted for them.

--

What Cummings and the Democratic Oversight Committee staff are referring to is the final fiscal year 2012 omnibus appropriations package that included $2.075 billion for the programs – $567.5 million less than the Obama administration’s request.

Your lie has been utterly destroyed.

But you'll keep repeating it. Guaranteed.

Forum List

Back