Zone1 is there anything you like about the Catholic church?

Oh, not again! What happened to your faith in God, Jesus & the Pope? Don't they offer you adequate spiritual confirmation? You have lost your grip on the subject of Catholic CULTiscism but you never had a chance even from the moment you chose to engage in this discussion. You poor fellow.
Read the report and find out.

Is it just me or does she seem overly excitable and agitated?

Last edited:
A-ha! You're speaking "literally". Yeah, that makes sense. :auiqs.jpg:

Just "astounding"! :badgrin:
I’m sorry it confuses you.

Life I mean. Everything in life confuses you. 👍

Hey. You’re the religious nut job. Not me.

Who decides what a "mortal sin" is? You? Jesus? God? The Pope?
God decides mortal sin

But the Pope gets to amend god's decisions, right?

:blowpop:

Not when it comes to God's judgment, no.
So God has decided under what conditions a sin warrants going to hell ("God's judgment") and he decides what a mortal sin is (also "God's judgment") ..... so if the Pope cannot amend "God's judgment" (your own statement, just here above) then who decided that eating meat on a Friday is no longer a mortal sin? Was it you?

:ssex:

You should add some more quotes to that. Four doesn't seem like enough.

So God has decided under what conditions a sin warrants going to hell ("God's judgment") and he decides what a mortal sin is (also "God's judgment") ..... so if the Pope cannot amend "God's judgment" (your own statement, just here above) then who decided that eating meat on a Friday is no longer a mortal sin? Was it you?
To reiterate: A sin is considered to be mortal when one is willfully and with full consent doing something with the intent of separating oneself from God. It is what is in the heart that matters--and it is only God who can read the heart.

Yeah, but I'm not sure what pronoun she identifies with. So it may work.
The police in NYC used to call the ambiguous ones “he/shes.”

It got to the point where when I represented some trans “woman,” I’d go along with the gag. If he wanted to identify as a woman, my client was referred to as “she.” No skin off my nose.

What happened to your faith in God, Jesus & the Pope? Don't they offer you adequate spiritual confirmation?

Read the report and find out.
I can hardly wait! :hyper:
You really like emojis, huh?
My joy of wielding emojis against you is proportional to how much ridicule I can inflict. The proof is in your reaction so ..... thanks for the confirmation. :)

The police in NYC used to call the ambiguous ones “he/shes.”

It got to the point where when I represented some trans “woman,” I’d go along with the gag. If he wanted to identify as a woman, my client was referred to as “she.” No skin off my nose.
Nor should it be. They can all be butterflies for all I care. At the end of the day, it's just a cry for help so to speak. A big red flashing light that they are tortured.

I can hardly wait! :hyper:

My joy of wielding emojis against you is proportional to how much ridicule I can inflict. The proof is in your reaction so ..... thanks for the confirmation. :)
Do you know the code for the emoji's by heart or do you have to search for them manually?

I'm a little disappointed she only used two emoji's in her last post. I think I should have rated more.

Forum List

Back