Is Trump's Wall Negotiable?

OK, I wanted to revive this thread.

If the wall isn't built, will Trump supporters turn on him?

If there is not at least a convincing Good Faith Effort to VASTLY reduce the Illegal presence, I will turn on him.

Abandoning the wall would make the eye I cast on his efforts much more skeptical and judgemental.

As I've said many times, the wall is symbolic. Plus Trump understands the public are mere sheep during an election. You know, like Obama and Change? This isn't the middle ages, we have satellites, electronics, helicopters, dogs and weapons. All we need is the brass.

Bet your ass Mexico will pay a share at least. We're no longer a powerful county taking the role of a pushover for liberal feel good. We've been dealt a made hand. Mexico complies or we strangle them economically and leave them to defend themselves. That's Trump's game fuckers, I get it.

It's a serious question.

Illegal immigration has been a driving factor for his most fervent supporters, and much of their anger towards the Republican establishment has come from the GOP's willingness to cut a deal on immigration reform.

So if Trump changes his mind on the wall, what happens?

The wall will be built, the border will be secured, and deportations will begin just deal with it.

OK, I wanted to revive this thread.

If the wall isn't built, will Trump supporters turn on him?
NO
The nativists will, in a heart beat. They will beat on him bigly like a yuge orange pinata.
gangs-of-new-york1.jpg

It's a serious question.

Illegal immigration has been a driving factor for his most fervent supporters, and much of their anger towards the Republican establishment has come from the GOP's willingness to cut a deal on immigration reform.

They've sold their souls to him already....there's no going back...he could appoint Obama to the Supreme Court and they'd support it.

It's a serious question.

They've sold their souls to him already....there's no going back...he could appoint Obama to the Supreme Court and they'd support it.
You talk more shit than a pimp on a Saturday night.

It's a serious question.

I've pointed out that your sig line is in error. YOu aren't purposefully lying are you?

It's a serious question.

Trump will just say ........ I tried but they don't let me............ Now it's up to him to prove complete his promises.

It's a serious question.

The wall will be built, the border will be secured, and deportations will begin just deal with it.
:lol:

It's a serious question.

Trump will just say ........ I tried but they don't let me............ Now it's up to him to prove complete his promises.
Trump will use his Bully Pulpit...extensively.
And you damn well know it.

NOPE. Because illegal immigration happens at the airport. :lmao:

Last year alone about 482k over stay and violated their visa. This not a joke.

The idea that murderous thieves can enter though the window is no reason to not lock the door.

But you knew that.

YOu are just playing silly sophist games.

Nearly 500K foreigners overstayed visas in 2015

Passengers use the Automated Passport Control Kiosks set up for international travelers arriving at Miami International ...more

Alan Gomez | USA TODAY
Jan 20, 2016
MIAMI — Nearly half a million foreigners who legally entered the U.S. remained here after their visas expired last year, according to a government study that is the first of its kind.

The report, obtained by USA TODAY, is the first analysis of a population that is largely unknown. The so-called "visa overstays" represent an estimated 40% of the 11 million undocumented immigrants living in the country, but are overshadowed by undocumented immigrants who sneak across the nation's southwest border with Mexico.

The idea that murderous thieves can enter though the window is no reason to not lock the door.

But you knew that.

Passengers use the Automated Passport Control Kiosks set up for international travelers arriving at Miami International ...more

Alan Gomez | USA TODAY
Jan 20, 2016
MIAMI — Nearly half a million foreigners who legally entered the U.S. remained here after their visas expired last year, according to a government study that is the first of its kind.

The report, obtained by USA TODAY, is the first analysis of a population that is largely unknown. The so-called "visa overstays" represent an estimated 40% of the 11 million undocumented immigrants living in the country, but are overshadowed by undocumented immigrants who sneak across the nation's southwest border with Mexico.

Which does not prove your point nor challenge mine.

The Wall will help with the millions upon millions of invaders who cross the border, while other avenues like tighter visa rules, e-verify, and more aggressive policing address the other avenues of invasion.

Your tact of quibbling over which avenue to address how, is nothing but an increasingly transparent defense of the problem by an anti-American lefty who wants to turn America into a Third World Shithole where his agenda is more popular than the policies and institutions of Traditional America.

Like Trump said, he could murder someone in public, and they would condone it. Trump has become a focal point for the angst of a bunch of ne'er do wells that need someone or something to blame for their shortcomings. And his xenophobic rhetoric has supplied them all of that. He is a super used car salesman, and will say whatever pleases the audience he is addressing, irregardless of what he said 3 hours ago.

Sorry rocks...it is dems who are perfectly willing to turn a blind eye to criminals...and elect them if they say what you want to hear.

But you knew that.

But paying millions of dollars for a door, for them to then enter through the window is crazy. Why not spend enough on the door and the windows together?

Forum List

Back