🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

ISIS v Israel: Which Borders Change?

my comment is short and easy---Georgie----what does "imperialists" mean in the
context of your quoted bits? Long long ago when I was young-----
"AMERICANIMPERIALISM" was one word on the corners and on the park benches and
in the handball courts and "ZIONISTCONTROLEDCIA" was one word in the mosques
and the bar rooms

Where did you first encounter the words "Zionist colonization of Palestine"?

In the town of my childhood. I grew up in a town which existed in the USA since
before the American revolution. It had been--- for a few centuries and to some
extent even in my own childhood-----semi rural semi suburban.....lots of houses
plopped down after world war II---the farms disappearing. It was also located
in the midst of an historic Nazi enclave. Because of the VA mortgage thing---
my dad was able to buy a little house----as jews my family was an innovation.

I learned how to read at a young age and by the mid fifties was reading anything
that fell into my hands-----there were pamphlets about "JEWS' all over the place.
I read the word ZIONISM before I knew what it was and "Israel" before I knew
what that was. As it turned out lots of the articles were written in a place
called SYRIA---and some in Egypt------well I knew that there was an Egypt----it
housed the pyramids and Charlton Heston. Thus I was reading propaganda
written by escaped Nazi war criminals who had found refuge in Egypt and Syria
long before I knew anything about modern Egypt and Syria. As a kid I assumed
that SYRIA is a Christian country since all the Syrians I ran into were Christians who,
if they wore a cross----the cross had an extra line-----like those of my
Yugoslavian playmates. Why do you ask? I read lots of phrases I did not even
understand when I was about eight years old but I had an excellent memory for
anything I read. I still remember
You're wicked smart, Rosie:lol:

For 1400 years Muslims have been killing each other to destroy a state that didn't exist until 1948?:cuckoo:

Got a link for that one?

A link for what? In the end, all three books say there will be an Israel and that the war will be fought there. You want a link for that? Google it.

Israel is, once again, extant. Its very first recreation was fought and it's recreation is still fought. When the Babylonians were already falling the Maccabean revolt recreated it and it was far easier than this last time. Iraq/Iran was the center of the Babylonian Empire. They seek to restore that glory and the Sunni Arabs are very fearful of being bounded once again. By bounded I mean landlocked.

Maccabean Revolt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is just another flow in the ebb & flow of militant Islam as it seeks to reorder itself.

Not the Jews.

For them, the Jews are simply to kill in their attempt to gain power over each other.

When Achmadinejad came to Southern Lebanon and to the borders of Israel, he was saying:

Look, we can now walk here.

isr-world.gif

Just for points of logic and proportion.

Israel is the Red Spot. The Green is the Muslim Ummah, although there are some who now say that the Ummah is global. I stick with the original Ummah. I"m a traditionalist, like that.

Umma: Noun

The whole community of Muslims bound together by ties of religion.

umma: definition of umma in Oxford dictionary (British & World English)

The Umma is the Green spot and who wants the borders to change?

Talk about projection.

:lmao:

No wonder I seldom enter these threads.

:D

"Moshe Dayan, then Defense Minister, believed that nuclear weapons were cheaper and more practical than indefinitely growing Israel's conventional forces.[61]

"He convinced the Labor Party's economic boss Pinchas Sapir of the value of commencing the program by giving him a tour of the Dimona site in early 1968, and soon after Dayan decided that he had the authority to order the start of full production of four to five nuclear warheads a year.

"Hersh stated that it is widely believed that the words 'Never Again' were welded, in English and Hebrew, onto the first warhead..."

Nuclear weapons and Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Moshe Dayan, then Defense Minister, believed that nuclear weapons were cheaper and more practical than indefinitely growing Israel's conventional forces.[61]

"He convinced the Labor Party's economic boss Pinchas Sapir of the value of commencing the program by giving him a tour of the Dimona site in early 1968, and soon after Dayan decided that he had the authority to order the start of full production of four to five nuclear warheads a year.

"Hersh stated that it is widely believed that the words 'Never Again' were welded, in English and Hebrew, onto the first warhead..."

:thup:

Damn right George.

It's the"Burden of Damascus".

Isaiah 17

So your use of that non-sequitur is your abandonment of rational discussion - to the extent you are capable of such - and a return to your normal babbling. Got it. Are you bi-polar by any chance?

Damn right George.

It's the"Burden of Damascus".

Isaiah 17
"The CIA believed that Israel's first bombs may have been made with highly enriched uranium stolen in the mid-1960s from the U.S. Navy nuclear fuel plant operated by the Nuclear Materials and Equipment Corporation, where sloppy material accounting would have masked the theft.[67][68]

"By 1974 U.S. Intelligence believed Israel had stockpiled a small number of fission weapons,[69] and by 1979 were perhaps in a position to test a more advanced small tactical nuclear weapon or thermonuclear weapon trigger design.[70]

"The CIA believed that the number of Israeli nuclear weapons stayed from 10 to 20 from 1974 until the early 1980s.[2] Vanunu's information in October 1986 said that based on a reactor operating at 150 megawatts and a production of 40 kg of plutonium per year, Israel had 100 to 200 nuclear devices.

"Vanunu revealed that between 1980 and 1986 Israel attained the ability to build thermonuclear weapons.[71]

"By the mid 2000s (decade) estimates of Israel's arsenal ranged from 75 to 400 nuclear warheads.[2][3]"

How do those numbers compare with the Umma?

So, you're looking for an equivalency George?

Pakistan has Nuclear weapons. So does India and I don't think Indians are that good at protecting themselves. No one is quite sure how far Iran will go or exactly what it has and Russia plays the game like no other.

Israel will protect itself and since it is so small, it wants the best guns.

For an equivalence to the population thing. See red spot for clarification. :)

Pakistan has Nuclear weapons. So does India and I don't think Indians are that good at protecting themselves. No one is quite sure how far Iran will go or exactly what it has and Russia plays the game like no other.

I know better than to expect "equivalence" from Zionists, Ropey.
There are roughly equal numbers of Jews and non-Jews living on your red spot today, yet only Jews are currently allowed to cast ballots to determine who writes the laws they live under.
How about One Semite:One Vote between the River and the sea?:doubt:

There are roughly equal numbers of Jews and non-Jews living on your red spot today, yet only Jews are currently allowed to cast ballots to determine who writes the laws they live under.

How about no.

How about no.

Jewish state or Democratic state?

How about no.

Georgie-----try to cope------in the past several centuries-----human beings have
come to understand that the philosophy of your fellow islamo Nazis which has
actually been in force since the time of the first Roman empire until very recently---
a syncresis of platonian ideals ----combined with the filth of Babylon/Rome/Arabia------
"MURDER MOST OF THEM AND THEN CALL YOURSELVES SOCIAL DEMOCRATS AND
VOTE THEM OUT OF EXISTENCE" lost its validity when adolf put
a bullet into his own brain

How about no.

Georgie-----try to cope------in the past several centuries-----human beings have
actually been in force since the time of the first Roman empire until very recently---
a syncresis of platonian ideals ----combined with the filth of Babylon/Rome/Arabia------
Rosie, 'Jew are not that special.
Once rich western elites no longer need to control the hydrocarbon wealth flows from the Middle East and Central Asia, the Jewish state will disappear faster than Hitler. I know you feel the need to lord your considerable intellect over mere mortals, but, really, Rosie, you are becoming way too predictable.:D

How about no.

Rosie, 'Jew are not that special.
Once rich western elites no longer need to control the hydrocarbon wealth flows from the Middle East and Central Asia, the Jewish state will disappear faster than Hitler. I know you feel the need to lord your considerable intellect over mere mortals, but, really, Rosie, you are becoming way too predictable.:D

Georgie darling------jews are special enough that they have commanded the attention of
both you and your fellows and equivalents for more than 2000 years. The entire
European legal system is derived from THE JUSTINIAN CODE---- which contains
the basis for both the Nuremburg laws and Shariah. Take your complaint to
CONSTANTINE---your first emperor-----he CREATED the basis for the present state of
affairs and your continued frustration

Israel has been strangely silent about the ISIS freedom fighters success in Syria and Iraq. .. :cool:

No they don't see them as the threat they are, because they are ONLY a threat really to Shia Iraq and Iran.

They might have ambitions, but they won't go beyond Iraq. The Iraq government is incompetent and losing at the moment, but ISIS acts like a deranged serial killer that enjoys torturing their victims to death. That will be it's downfall. They inhuman Muslimesque acts are uniting the Shia in Iraq. Shia are the majority. They control the government and military. Second, Iran won't allow Shia Iraq to fall. While Iran's airforce and navy are a joke, they can contribute boots on the ground, arms and ammo.

Lastly, the we are fighting to get Israel is the Muslim catch line to get get other murderous Muslims to join their fight. They want these young fighters to join up to kill other Muslims, but that doesn't sound good. When they say the endgame is dead Jews that sounds a lot better.

What will happen will be ISIS makes in roads, the Shia Iraq government regroups and the civil war kicks off. Eventually the Sunnis will be massacred and they will scream genocide. My only hope is the war pushes on for a decade and we have millions of dead muslims at the end!

Maybe because they were so hoping that ISIS could overthrow Assad ?

Get a clue dipshit. Only foolish liberals or brain-dead hawks like McCain want AAASSSSad overthrown. Obama made the right call to NOT enter Syria. AAAASSSSad is no friend of Israel, but would prefer him in power than Al Qaeda.

Heck Israel preferred Sadam in power over anything else. The bullshit they drove us to war in Iraq was bullshit. Sadam was not a friend of Israel, but he was the perfect polarizing force to Iran. He wasn't an Al Qaeda stooge and wasn't a real threat to Israel. He had other fish to fry.

Jewish state or Democratic state?

A cup of each.
Planning a repeal of the Law of Return, Absentee Property Law, and the Citizenship Law?
How can Israel ever become a democracy when it extends its borders to every Jew on the planet while explicitly excluding over 700,000 displaced indigenous Palestinians?

Georgie-----what does the word "democracy" mean in the context in which you use it. For that
matter what does the word "indigenous" mean? More to the point ----and a point for general
discussion------does the entire problem in the MIDDLE EAST hinge on "ISRAEL AS A JEWISH COUNTRY"? Is the concept of SAUDI ARABIA as a MUSLIM COUNTRY a similar problem?
How about IRAN as a "MUSLIM COUNTRY"?? '
can you trace the concept of "democracy" back to its origin?

Israel has been strangely silent about the ISIS freedom fighters success in Syria and Iraq. .. :cool:
Iranian and Iraqi leaders are trying to link ISIS with Israel and the US:

"Iranian Army Chief of Staff Gen. Hassan Firouzabadi claimed Wednesday that Israel created and supports the terrorist Islamic State of Iraq and Syria.

“ISIS is Israel’s cover up for distancing the revolutionary forces from Israeli borders and creating a margin of security for the Zionists, and the Zionist media have also admitted this fact,” he said, Fars News Agency reported..."

"Meanwhile, the commander of Iran’s Basij force, Brig.-Gen.

"Mohammed Reza Naqdi, said on Wednesday that recent attacks by ISIS are part of a new US plot.

“The scene they have created in Iraq is the result of the United States’ behind-the-scene attempts to sow discord and they are certainly the main mastermind of these events,” said Naqdi, Fars reported.

"Naqdi attributed this to the US and its allies’ desire for Iraq’s oil."

Iraq and Syria never posed an existential threat to the Jewish state; however, decades ago both were legitimate states with rights under international law. The US and its ME proxy has decided to break each sovereign state into a series of warring sub-states with no protection under international law.

It seems likely to two greatest threats to peace in the world, the US and Israel, haven't underestimated the threat of blowback on their homelands. The national security state is well established in both "democracies."

Iran army chief accuses Israel of creating ISIS | JPost | Israel News

Of course they do. Muslim, Nazis and Liberals have one thing in common, link everything to the Jews no matter how crazy the connection is!

Forum List

Back