🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

ISIS wanting to join forces with Mexican drug cartels???

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
I hope this isn't true. Apparently, there are indications that ISIS is talking to drug cartels, but no one is sure why. It would make sense for an evil terrorist group to work with the people who are literally in control of parts of our Southern border. Mexican government has no power to stop them. We aren't really trying. I'd like to see those militarized police head south and take them on.

ISIS will behead anyone who isn't one of them. That includes people from all religions, including Muslims, who don't believe the way they do.

If there is any truth to this, and I would be amazed if they didn't take advantage of our open borders, then this could get really bad.

ISIS members, like Hamas, cannot be reasoned with and we can't very well ignore them. They exist for one purpose and that is ridding the world of infidels and even their own who don't agree with their goal.

While ISIS would consider the drug cartels their enemy, like they do everyone, they wouldn't be reticent to use them to further their own agenda.

It sucks that there are people like this in the world. But they are here and they are a threat, which means we have to decide the best way to handle them. Doing nothing sure hasn't decreased the threat from radical groups. The fact that they are so bold and unafraid of our reaction tells me that they don't see us as a problem as they advance. When it comes to evil people, we should be a big problem for them.

At the very least, this is yet another good reason to secure the borders. Letting the criminals and the terrorists push us around is quickly making the threat bigger. ISIS, Hamas and other terrorists have been emboldened by our inaction and they have no fear. The porous southern border and the ease in which people can enter our country must be very appealing to them. We can't have unarmed border patrol being told to run and hide at the first sign of danger. People who would kill border guards are coming in the U.S. and that doesn't bode well for the citizens.

Politics: GOP Rep. Ted Poe: groups like ISIS 'talking' to Mexican drug cartels - good thing that border is secure... | Best of Cain

Anyone who thinks mid-eastern vermin looking to do harm are NOT using the southern open border to move in, is fucking brain-dead.

Oh wait, it's just hungry children and hard working folks coming to do jobs Americans won't do. Silly me.

Mexican drug cartels, the ones the US supports, not only have a direct road straight into the US but are allowed to launder drug money at select banks. That's a lot of money.

Of course they're gonna' hook up with them.

The American CIA and the Pakistani ISI helped the Afghan Mujhadeen build an opium infrastructure to help fund their anti-Soviet war effort. After we left Afghanistan upon the withdrawal of the USSR, the opium network continued to thrive. When the Taliban strove to conquer that country a few years later, they put the opium farming business on steroids because the international community began to withdraw its financial aid to the country due to the Taliban's incredible intolerance toward everyone who was not a Pashtun Sunni.

The Afghan opium trade fed 50% of the world's heroin business.

So it is not surprising at all the Taliban's spiritual and political descendants should continue this tradition. It is a near certainty ISIS is using the same opium trade to fund its operations.

As for the Mexican cartels, that's just some demagogue asshole waving a red flag to which he knows the rubes are responsive. Anything related to the MEXICAN BORDER is sure to pique the interest of the tards, and by golly that somehow means this is all Obama's fault.

Drug cartels? Certainly. Worldwide. Mostly in Central Asia and Europe. Mexican cartels? Okay, fine. Sure. Go ahead. But you can bet the Russian drug cartels are much bigger players when it comes to ISIS and heroin.

Islam specifically forbids the use of alcohol and drugs for Muslims. But for the extremists like the Taliban or ISIS, it is okay to manufacture drugs and sell them to the West since the infidels who will be consuming the drugs are not Muslims. Or so their thinking goes.

The Taliban had reduced Opium production in Afghanistan to 10% of world supply.

After the US Invaded it went up to 80%.

The CIA then ships it into the US and then uses that laundered drug money to fund it's Covert Ops around the world.

Don't believe me.

Google "Afghan opium production".
Google "CIA Mena Arkansas".
Google "Banks pay fine for drug money laundering".

Islam specifically forbids the use of alcohol and drugs for Muslims. But for the extremists like the Taliban or ISIS, it is okay to manufacture drugs and sell them to the West since the infidels who will be consuming the drugs are not Muslims. Or so their thinking goes.

The Taliban were against the opium trade and ISIS 's cash cow is oil and other commodities like wheat.I think I read that they now control a good 40% of Iraq's wheat fields.

"For most of the last twenty years, Afghanistan has been the world’s largest opium producer; in 2000, the country accounted for roughly 70 percent of the world’s heroin supply.

Then in 2001, the Taliban banned poppy, citing Islamic prohibition against drugs, and wiped out 99 percent of the country’s production of the crop.

Prohibition caused near economic ruin in rural areas. Some farmers tried to replace the poppy with wheat, which requires more water, and in the spring of 2001, many questioned whether the Taliban could enforce the ban for another year.

That question became irrelevant after the September 11 attacks, when the U.S. drove the Taliban from power. In 2002, farmers took advantage of the power vacuum following the U.S. invasion and returned to planting poppy as a cash crop.

According to the U.N.’s opium production report from 2002, poppy cultivation was down to approximately 8,000 hectares in 2001, then surged to roughly 74,000 hectares after the fall of the Taliban."

Opium Production in Afghanistan Hits Record High | TIME.com

The Taliban were against the opium trade

Not in the 90s when they were fighting to conquer Afghanistan. They were full bore supporting and encouraging it.

They only instituted the ban once they conquered the country.

Ridiculous, the cartels do not want a militarized border but that is exactly what they will get if some terrorists come in through that route.

I hope this isn't true. Apparently, there are indications that ISIS is talking to drug cartels, but no one is sure why. It would make sense for an evil terrorist group to work with the people who are literally in control of parts of our Southern border. Mexican government has no power to stop them. We aren't really trying. I'd like to see those militarized police head south and take them on.

ISIS will behead anyone who isn't one of them. That includes people from all religions, including Muslims, who don't believe the way they do.

If there is any truth to this, and I would be amazed if they didn't take advantage of our open borders, then this could get really bad.

ISIS members, like Hamas, cannot be reasoned with and we can't very well ignore them. They exist for one purpose and that is ridding the world of infidels and even their own who don't agree with their goal.

While ISIS would consider the drug cartels their enemy, like they do everyone, they wouldn't be reticent to use them to further their own agenda.

It sucks that there are people like this in the world. But they are here and they are a threat, which means we have to decide the best way to handle them. Doing nothing sure hasn't decreased the threat from radical groups. The fact that they are so bold and unafraid of our reaction tells me that they don't see us as a problem as they advance. When it comes to evil people, we should be a big problem for them.

At the very least, this is yet another good reason to secure the borders. Letting the criminals and the terrorists push us around is quickly making the threat bigger. ISIS, Hamas and other terrorists have been emboldened by our inaction and they have no fear. The porous southern border and the ease in which people can enter our country must be very appealing to them. We can't have unarmed border patrol being told to run and hide at the first sign of danger. People who would kill border guards are coming in the U.S. and that doesn't bode well for the citizens.

Politics: GOP Rep. Ted Poe: groups like ISIS 'talking' to Mexican drug cartels - good thing that border is secure... | Best of Cain
Good idea...we could give isis drivers licenses so we would be sure they would not kill us on our roads...

I blame Obama for ISIS.

Forum List

Back