Islam forbids

Sunni and Kalam, you have both exposed yourselves as fake muslims.

To find out for yourselves if you are a faker or not do this: go to Mecca, stand on a soapbox and shout out a sermon about how israel should be allowed to exist, how appalled you were on 9/11 and explain in detail which parts of sharia law you think are crap.
Btw, where do you want your singed body parts buried? Presuming of course that we can even find your head.

Many muslims like to say "Islam forbids the killing of innocent people", I'm asking for someone to prove unequivocally using Islamic scripture that non muslims are innocent, Thanks for reading my post.

Last time we had a picnic for all of the muslim familys at the mosque.

A couple of the women had baked apple pies for dessert after lunch.

Later in the afternoon, we played a game of baseball.

Apple pie and baseball

Can get more American than that!!! :lol:
Insufficient proof non muslims are innocent according to Islamic scripture.
Try to keep up and pay attention Mr. Fitnah.

I was responding to this statement:

"Islam forbids just about everything that is American".

Well, this is basically true. I've read the Quran through one time. The impression that I got, is that Islam is overwhelmingly against anything that is self-centered. Not all Americans are self-centered. And not all Muslisms are terrorists.

Many muslims like to say "Islam forbids the killing of innocent people", I'm asking for someone to prove unequivocally using Islamic scripture that non muslims are innocent, Thanks for reading my post.

I'm not sure that I follow the question that is being asked. Can anyone help me?

you will be enlightened after reading 126,5 posts of Mr. Fitnah which are cloned and reappear periodically. that's what i was told at the filling station. thanks for reading my post.

I'm not sure that I follow the question that is being asked. Can anyone help me?

Many muslims make blacket statements like
The true religion of Islam forbids the killing of innocent

Terrorism cannot be Justified by Any Religion of God; Submission (Islam) forbids terrorism
All forms of terrorist attack are roundly condemned in Islam. In Islam, it is a great sin to kill an innocent person, and anyone who does so will suffer great torment in the Hereafter
Islam denounces terrorism.com

These statements and those like them beg the question How does Islam define Innocent?
Im asking for definitive proof non muslims are innocent according to Islamic scripture

It's this Easy... Define Innocent by Islam's Standards...

We Know that Israeli Children are not...

Otherwise someone here could Produce a Condemnation of Islamists Targeting Israeli Children by a Leader in Islam from the ME...

I'll be here when that Surfaces...

PM me, if you have it.

:)

peace...

Terrorism cannot be Justified by Any Religion of God; Submission (Islam) forbids terrorism
All forms of terrorist attack are roundly condemned in Islam. In Islam, it is a great sin to kill an innocent person, and anyone who does so will suffer great torment in the Hereafter

These statements and those like them beg the question How does Islam define Innocent?
Im asking for definitive proof non muslims are innocent according to Islamic scripture

It has been demonstrated for you that inequitable treatment of others is forbidden by Islam; now you're refusing to let this failure of a thread die by bitching about semantics.

It has been demonstrated for you that inequitable treatment of others is forbidden by Islam; now you're refusing to let this failure of a thread die by bitching about semantics.

2:193.
And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allâh) and (all and every kind of) worship is for Allâh (Alone).[] But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zâlimûn (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)
The Noble Quran : Surat 2

5:32. Because of that We ordained for the Children of Israel that if anyone killed a person not in retaliation of murder, or (and) to spread mischief in the land -

The Noble Quran : Surat 5

"Do not make mischief on the earth''), that is disbelief and acts of disobedience.'' Abu Ja`far said that Ar-Rabi` bin Anas said that Abu Al-`Aliyah said that Allah's statement,

Tafsir.com Tafsir Ibn Kathir

Lets review how you demonstrate
Your reject nasikh(abrogation desipte its clear message in the Quran.)
Ulum al Qur'an - AL-NASIKH WA AL-MANSUKH- SunniPath Library - Books
you reject Tafsir & Sunna as fabrication based on your failure to comprehend nasikh.
You derive your interpretation based on the narrowest mean of the words despite the "prophets" example

Bukhari :: Fighting for the Cause of Allah (Jihaad) :: [4.52.220]

33:21. Indeed in the Messenger of Allâh (Muhammad ) you have a good example to follow for him who hopes in (the Meeting with) Allâh and the Last Day and remembers Allâh much.

Bukhari :: Book 4 :: Volume 52 :: Hadith 220

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings, and I have been made victorious with terror (cast in the hearts of the enemy), and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand." Abu Huraira added: Allah's Apostle has left the world and now you, people, are bringing out those treasures (i.e. the Prophet did not benefit by them).

That about covers it.

:lol:

You are a member of an all but dead minor deviant cult,that is still arguing a case it lost hundreds of years .

Your cult has been destroyed by the traditional intepretation of Islam

Muʿtazilah (Arabic المعتزلة al-mu`tazilah) is an islamic distinct school of speculative theology that flourished in Basra and Baghdad (8th–10th centuries ad) and still adopted by a small dispersed minority of muslims and some Islamic intellectuals. It is also anglicized as Muʿtazilite. They are usually not accepted by Sunni scholars, because the Mu'tazilis believe that the mind is superior than the scripture as it can not be considered true but by the mind, therefore, they usually interpret Quran further from its literal meaning compared to the Sunni interpretation if they find a conflict, the method which is refused by the Sunnite scholars. The theology of the Mu'tazilis concerning the nature of God has influenced widely that of the Shi'a Islam, it has been partly integrated into the theology of the Imami Shiism by many of its scholars since the 10th century. Also Zayd ibn Ali, the founder of the Zaidi Shiism was a student of Wasil ibn Ata in theology.

till adopted by a small dispersed minority of muslims and some Islamic intellectuals.
End of story.
The vast majority of muslims in the world see your ideas as heretical and will bring you to heel when the time comes.
This concluded the discussion of the mutz.

Last edited:
The vast majority of muslims in the world see your ideas as heretical and will bring you to heel when the time comes.

My non-Mu'tazili friends (essentially all of my Muslim friends) don't have a problem with my beliefs. They are capable of disagreeing with me respectfully, as my non-Muslim friends are.

9:111. Verily, Allâh has purchased of the believers their lives and their properties; for the price that theirs shall be the Paradise. They fight in Allâh's Cause, so they kill (others) and are killed. It is a promise in truth which is binding on Him in the Taurât (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel) and the Qur'ân. And who is truer to his covenant than Allâh? Then rejoice in the bargain which you have concluded. That is the supreme success[].

9:112. (The believers whose lives Allâh has purchased are) those who repent to Allâh (from polytheism and hypocrisy, etc.), who worship Him, who praise Him, who fast (or go out in Allâh's Cause), who bow down (in prayer), who prostrate themselves (in prayer), who enjoin (people) for Al-Ma'rûf (i.e. Islâmic Monotheism and all what Islâm has ordained) and forbid (people) from Al-Munkar (i.e. disbelief, polytheism of all kinds and all that Islâm has forbidden), and who observe the limits set by Allâh (do all that Allâh has ordained and abstain from all kinds of sins and evil deeds which Allâh has forbidden). And give glad tidings to the believers.[]

The Noble Quran : Surat 9

My non-Mu'tazili friends (essentially all of my Muslim friends) don't have a problem with my beliefs. They are capable of disagreeing with me respectfully, as my non-Muslim friends are.

33:36.
It is not for a believer, man or woman, when Allâh and His Messenger have decreed a matter that they should have any option in their decision. And whoever disobeys Allâh and His Messenger, he has indeed strayed in a plain error.

The Prohibition of Being Loyal Friends with Disbelievers

This Ayah discourages and forbids taking the enemies of Islam and its people, such as the People of the Book and the polytheists, as friends. These disbelievers mock the most important acts that any person could ever perform, the honorable, pure acts of Islam which include all types of good for this life and the Hereafter. They mock such acts and make them the subject of jest and play, because this is what these acts represent in their misguided minds and cold hearts. Allah said;

The Prohibition of Supporting the Disbelievers

Allah prohibited His believing servants from becoming supporters of the disbelievers, or to take them as comrades with whom they develop friendships, rather than the believers. Allah warned against such behavior when He said,

Forum List

Back