Islam forbids

Many muslims like to say " Islam forbids the killing of innocent people"
Please provide Islamic scripture to prove unequivocally non muslims are innocent.

Lets save some time and go to a shorter list, what does Islam allow other than two ticks of the bomb to paradise and male subliminal eroticism taken out on their wives anus'.

She was six according to her own recored stamanets he molested her for years before raping her at 9
, he had the hots for an infant as well.
Al Sira

(Suhayli, ii.79: In the riwaya of Yunus I.I recorded that the apostle saw her (Ummu�l-Fadl) when she was baby crawling before him and said, �If she grows up and I am still alive I will marry her.� But he died before she grew up and Sufyan b. al-Aswad b. Abdu�l-Asad al-Makhzumi married her and she bore him Rizq and Lubaba�.(Ref.3, page 311)
BABY TILTHS:

65.4 You can marry (and divorce) little girls who have not yet reached menstruation age.

Our prophet married Ayesha at age 6 to comply with this aya. However due to her tender age he had to restrict himself to thighing before she reached age of 9.

Thighing is defined by Islamic scholar Khomeini in "Tahrirolvasyleh" fourth volume, Darol Elm, Gom, Iran, 1990 as follows:

"Thighing is a means for an adult male to enjoy a young girl who is still in the age of weaning; meaning to place his penis between her thighs, and to kiss her."

The following is from a committee of muslim ulema answering the question:
"the Prophet, the peace of Allah be upon him, practiced "thighing" of Aisha - the mother of believers - may Allah be pleased with her."

Sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3310:
'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported: Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64
Narrated 'Aisha:
that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death).

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 65<I>
<FONT face=Arial>Narrated 'Aisha:
that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. Hisham said: I have been informed that 'Aisha remained with the Prophet for nine years (i.e. till his death)." what you know of the Quran (by heart)'

Sahih Bukhari 5.236.
Narrated Hisham's father:
Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married 'Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consumed that marriage when she was nine years old.

More from The Ayatollah Khomeini :Tahrirolvasyleh.

A man can have sexual pleasure from a child as young as a baby. However, he should not penetrate; sodomising the child is OK. If the man penetrates and damages the child then he should be responsible for her subsistence all her life.
This girl, however, does not count as one of his four permanent wives. The man will not be eligible to marry the girl's sister.

It is better for a girl to marry in such a time when she would begin menstruation at her husband's house rather than her father's home. Any father marrying his daughter so young will have a permanent place in heaven.

A man can have sex with animals such as sheeps, cows, camels and so on. However, he should kill the animal after he has his orgasm. He should not sell the meat to the people in his own village; however, selling the meat to the next door village should be fine.

Mr. you are a wealth of information, some of the saddest kind, but just the same, thanks.

(and no wonder slick willy is such buds with Islam)

Mr. you are a wealth of information, some of the saddest kind, but just the same, thanks.

All pols/media are in bed with Islam since the Saudis promise golden parachutes after making the west safe of Islam.
It explains Micheal Jackson converting.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGnXbauWeZo&feature=PlayList&p=41FE14AB7C46EF5F&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=39[/ame]

Last edited:

All pols/media are in bed with Islam since the Saudis promise golden parachutes after making the west safe of Islam.
It explains Micheal Jackson converting.

that and all the little boy acttion he could get

A wealth of sad information.

Very well said, Jen.

It is sad.
That is the way it is sometimes sorry.

Please provide Islamic scripture to prove unequivocally non muslims are innocent.

islam apparently doesn't allow fitnah to say anything intelligent.

That is only "apparent" to complete imbeciles who wouldn't recognize an intelligent comment if it were engraved on Stone Tablets by the Hand of God Himself.

Why, anyone got those stone tablets? No? That's what I thought. Ok, now you can go back to worshipping fitnah.

Nobody ever explained to the sub-moron John Lemmon the meaning of the word "if."

:lol:

One need not "worship" Mr. Fitnah to recognize that he's a whole boatload smarter (and more well read on this topic, too) than you ever could manage.

That is only "apparent" to complete imbeciles who wouldn't recognize an intelligent comment if it were engraved on Stone Tablets by the Hand of God Himself.

Why, anyone got those stone tablets? No? That's what I thought. Ok, now you can go back to worshipping fitnah.

Nobody ever explained to the sub-moron John Lemmon the meaning of the word "if."

:lol:

One need not "worship" Mr. Fitnah to recognize that he's a whole boatload smarter (and more well read on this topic, too) than you ever could manage.

He's about as smart as a John Belushi on a speedball. I think you need another hit.:lol:

65.4 You can marry (and divorce) little girls who have not yet reached menstruation age.
65:4 makes no reference to marrying girls who have not yet menstruated. It only mentions divorcing them; the practice was in existence long before the advent of Islam.

Our prophet married Ayesha at age 6 to comply with this aya.
Incorrect.

So Mohammad did not marry a 9 year old? Is that your claim?

Well, if you believe that, I'm assuming you believe that everything in Bukhari's hadith collection is true. That's the origin of that claim. So, are you Sunni or Shi'ah? :lol:

Her age was lowered in that report so that no questions would be raised about her virginity, and by extension, the legitimacy of Muhammad's offspring through her.

Source: "All of these specific references to the bride's age reinforce Aisha's pre-menarcheal status and, implicitly, her virginity. They also suggest the variability of Aisha's age in the historical record." - D. A. Spellberg, Politics, Gender, and the Islamic Past.

In reality, she had been betrothed to Jubair Ibn al Mut'am, a pagan, before her engagement to Muhammad. Jubair eventually annulled their engagement. In at least two separate sources it is pointed out that Asma bint Abi Bakr, Aisha's half-sister, was 100 years old when she died in 73 AH. That would make Aisha 90 in 73 AH.

Source: "Asma died in 73 A.H. at the age of one hundred years. She was ten years older than her sister Aisha." - Ibn Kathir, Al-bidayya wal-nihaya

"She was the sister of Aisha Siddiqa, wife of the Holy Prophet, and was ten years older than her. … In 73 A.H. … Asma died at the age of one hundred years." - Mishkat al-Masabih

Aisha's marriage to Muhammad took place in the year of the Hijra, 1 AH or 622 AD. You do the math...

However due to her tender age he had to restrict himself to thighing before she reached age of 9.
Source?

Thighing is defined by Islamic scholar Khomeini in "Tahrirolvasyleh" fourth volume, Darol Elm, Gom, Iran, 1990 as follows:
There is no fourth volume of Tahrirolvasyleh. Regardless, Khomeini's opinion means nothing without a Qur'anic basis.

The following is from a committee of muslim ulema answering the question:
"the Prophet, the peace of Allah be upon him, practiced "thighing" of Aisha - the mother of believers - may Allah be pleased with her."
Source?

A man can have sexual pleasure...
Not even Khomeini would express support for this. Please provide specific page numbers and links to the sources to which you refer. Of course you'd copy and paste something before taking the time to verify its authenticity yourself.

Islam forbids kalam from being a real muslim. He doesn't even support today's jihad, nor polygamy, nor pedophilia (like mohammed), and probably doesn't wipe his ass with his hand either.

Forum List

Back