Islam forbids

More on molestation for anyone interested.
Bukhari:V4B52N211 “ I participated in a Ghazwa [raid] with the Prophet. I said, ‘Apostle, I am a bridegroom.’ He asked me whether I had married a virgin or matron. I answered, ‘A matron.’ He said, ‘Why not a virgin who would have played
with you?
Then you could have played with her.
Then you could have played with her.’ ‘Apostle! My father was martyred and I have some young sisters, so I felt it not proper that I should marry a young girl as young as them.’

http://www.faithfreedom.org/Articles/JenniferKing50718p2.htm
What is "thighing"? - Yahoo! Answers
[ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=VMS0YexWBTk&feature=related]YouTube - the sexual abuse of childern in Islam[/ame]
[ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=tz3I9hhCXCI]YouTube - Islamic Law Condones Child RAPE[/ame]

mr-fitnah-albums-forum-pics-picture608-aishia.jpg
[/IMG]
Page 128
Title: The Last Years of the Prophet (eBook)
SUNY Series in Near Eastern Studies
by Tabari.; Husayn, Ismaáåil Qurban.
Publication: Albany State University of New York Press, 1988.
View this eBook | Show Details | Remove from Favorites

NetLibrary - Login

Last edited:
Net library host the suny series in near east studies
the only known translation of the Tabari as far as I know .

There can be no divorce with out marriage.
Yes, I explained that these marriages had occurred before the advent of Islam. The Qur'an only discusses their annulment.

Mohammad molested little girls then raped them.
False.

Stop the drivel .
Prove none muslims are unequivocally innocent according to Islamic scripture.

I did. You were eventually forced to claim that you subscribed to a "different interpretation." :lol:

Please , You have revealed your "Islam' is less than traditional and you have failed to produce any unequivocal proof non muslims are innocent accord to Islamic scripture.
Please Bozo sapien get on with it .
Please provide Islamic scripture to prove unequivocally non muslims are innocent.

Bukhari:V4B52N211 “ I participated in a Ghazwa [raid] with the Prophet. I said, ‘Apostle, I am a bridegroom.’ He asked me whether I had married a virgin or matron. I answered, ‘A matron.’ He said, ‘Why not a virgin who would have played
with you?

More lies. The narrator of this hadith describes marrying an older woman rather than a younger woman so that his wife could help teach his younger sisters. Nowhere is it suggested that he should have married a prepubescent girl.

Your links cite the same fake sources that you presumably copied and pasted from some Islamophobic blog. Please post something substantive; you're boring me. You consider relocating to Saudi Arabia... the Wahhabis there enjoy inventing and spreading complete lies about Jews similar to yours about Muslims.

with you?

More lies. The narrator of this hadith describes marrying an older woman rather than a younger woman so that his wife could help teach his younger sisters. Nowhere is it suggested that he should have married a prepubescent girl.

Your links cite the same fake sources that you presumably copied and pasted from some Islamophobic blog. Please post something substantive; you're boring me. You consider relocating to Saudi Arabia... the Wahhabis there enjoy inventing and spreading complete lies about Jews similar to yours about Muslims.

Sorry that is not proof
Please provide Islamic scripture to prove unequivocally non muslims are innocent.

Many muslims like to say " Islam forbids the killing of innocent people"

Sorry that is not proof
We were discussing marriage in Islam, not the status of non-Muslims.
Incorrect.
The thread topic is clear.
"Proving none muslims are unequivocally innocent according to Islamic scripture ".
You will not hijack the thread.

You "hijacked" your own thread, numbnuts. :lol:

You began posting disgusting lies about marital relations in Islam, which I addressed. If you'd like to admit that you were incorrect and discuss something else, fine. If you'd like to address my post (preferably with something substantive rather than more copy-pasted nonsense), excellent. Don't attempt to jump to another topic and accuse me of derailing your little thread here, though.

I understand your concern , you have had your say.
The fact is you wish to reject authentic hadith( also firmly established) and ignore it implications ,
with you?
Then you could have played with her.’ ‘Apostle! My father was martyred and I have some young sisters, so I felt it not proper that I should marry a young girl as young as them.’

Clearly the hadith establishes your blind spot, Mohammads concern and interest is in children in bed, not in the proper raising of children.

The topic is closed , those playing along at home can decide for themselves. as for the topic of the thread it stands .

You "hijacked" your own thread, numbnuts. :lol:

You began posting disgusting lies about marital relations in Islam, which I addressed. If you'd like to admit that you were incorrect and discuss something else, fine. If you'd like to address my post (preferably with something substantive rather than more copy-pasted nonsense), excellent. Don't attempt to jump to another topic and accuse me of derailing your little thread here, though.

"numbnuts", is that an islamic word for cleric?
kalam, are muslims allowed to marry multiple women because most muslims chicks are ugly, fat and hairy, so you're allowed to try again? Kinda like a marital mulligan?

Let me make sure I understand you correctly: it's your contention that "virgin" refers exclusively to prepubescent girls? I have female friends as old as I am who are virgins.

The topic is closed , those playing along at home can decide for themselves. as for the topic of the thread it stands.
Sorry, Sally, you don't get to make some lame argument and forbid everybody from pointing out how ridiculous it is. :lol:

Forum List

Back