Islam forbids

Girl Says Family Wants To Kill Her For Being Christian - News Story - WFTV Orlando

islam forbids

ORLANDO, Fla. -- An Ohio girl ran away to Orlando because she said her family threatened to kill her for converting to Christianity. Rifqa Bary, 17, said she was threatened by her family because she converted from Islam to Christianity.

"What did your father say to you?" WFTV reporter Mary Nguyen asked.

"He said he would kill me!" replied Bary.

Rifqa Bary pleaded with a DCF case worker to let her stay with Pastor Blake Lorenz from the Global Revolution Church. The 17-year-old girl from Ohio claims her father has threatened to kill her because she has converted to Christianity and rejected her family's Muslim faith.

"They have to kill me, because I'm a Christian, it's an honor. If they love me more than God then they have to kill me," she said.

Rifqa Bary said she needed to get away from her family. So she hitched-hiked then got on a bus to Orlando.

God forbid they get their dirty hands on her.

Islam forbids anyone to think for themselves. You're either a muslim or an infidel who has a choice to either be killed or converted to islam. Kalam is a good example, all he does is quote from the koran, he can't think for himself.

Islam forbids anyone to think for themselves. You're either a muslim or an infidel who has a choice to either be killed or converted to islam. Kalam is a good example, all he does is quote from the koran, he can't think for himself.
Actually "kalam" thinks for himself a great deal , far more than Islam would recommend ,he is not a very good muslim.

Actually "kalam" thinks for himself a great deal , far more than Islam would recommend ,he is not a very good muslim.

So you're a better muslim cuz you think for yourself less or not at all? :rofl:

OK--I stand corrected.

Christian Fundementalism is not the greatest danger to the world. It is just one of many!!

First, you have no muslim friends who are believers.
33:36.
It is not for a believer, man or woman, when Allâh and His Messenger have decreed a matter that they should have any option in their decision. And whoever disobeys Allâh and His Messenger, he has indeed strayed in a plain error.

The Prohibition of Being Loyal Friends with Disbelievers

This Ayah discourages and forbids taking the enemies of Islam and its people, such as the People of the Book and the polytheists, as friends. These disbelievers mock the most important acts that any person could ever perform, the honorable, pure acts of Islam which include all types of good for this life and the Hereafter. They mock such acts and make them the subject of jest and play, because this is what these acts represent in their misguided minds and cold hearts. Allah said;
Tafsir.com Tafsir Ibn Kathir

The Prohibition of Supporting the Disbelievers

Allah prohibited His believing servants from becoming supporters of the disbelievers, or to take them as comrades with whom they develop friendships, rather than the believers. Allah warned against such behavior when He said,

First off, I thank you for taking the time to explain your position to me even though I'm sure you've been obliged to explain many times before. I have studied Islam as well and I have to tell you, I don't put much stock in most hadith (or for that matter, many imams explanations). This is for the reason that according to Islam, God has promised protection to the Quran from being changed, but of course, there is no such protection for hadith. So I tend to disregard hadith, especially when it seems to contradict the teachings of the Quran. Islam also says that there is no need for an intermmediary between the supplicant and God. I tend to make my own understanding of Quran. Towards that end, I'm going to quote directly from Quran to justify my position.
In regards to your statement that muslims are not allowed to take non-muslims as friends...I'm sure you do realize that muslim men can marry Christian and Jewish women. That would be a difficult task if they were not allowed to be friends. The Quran says this about friendship with non-muslims:

[60:8] GOD does not enjoin you from befriending those who do not fight you because of religion, and do not evict you from your homes. You may befriend them and be equitable towards them. GOD loves the equitable.

I think the most quoted and misunderstood verse is this:

[5:51] O you who believe, do not take Jews and Christians as allies; these are allies of one another. Those among you who ally themselves with these belong with them. GOD does not guide the transgressors.

The Arabic word for allies/friends used in this verse is "Awliyaa".

"Waliy" which is the singular of "Awliyaa" means "Guardian" as your parents were your guardians when you were a kid. It's saying don't take people of other religions as guardians or protectors.

Here's a few more for you:

“…and do not let the hatred of a people prevent you from being just.” (Quran 5:8)

“If it had been your Lord’s will, they would all have believed – all of who are on earth! Will you then compel humankind, against their will, to believe?” (Quran 10:99)

Here is just one hadith:

“Beware! Whoever is cruel and hard on a non-Muslim minority, curtails their rights, burdens them with more than they can bear, or takes anything from them against their free will; I (Prophet Muhammad) will complain against the person on the Day of Judgment.” (Abu Dawud)

I will answer your other post tomorrow, thank you for being patient. :)

I'm not a muslim at all moron.

First, you have no muslim friends who are believers.
33:36.
It is not for a believer, man or woman, when Allâh and His Messenger have decreed a matter that they should have any option in their decision. And whoever disobeys Allâh and His Messenger, he has indeed strayed in a plain error.

This Ayah discourages and forbids taking the enemies of Islam and its people, such as the People of the Book and the polytheists, as friends. These disbelievers mock the most important acts that any person could ever perform, the honorable, pure acts of Islam which include all types of good for this life and the Hereafter. They mock such acts and make them the subject of jest and play, because this is what these acts represent in their misguided minds and cold hearts. Allah said;

Allah prohibited His believing servants from becoming supporters of the disbelievers, or to take them as comrades with whom they develop friendships, rather than the believers. Allah warned against such behavior when He said,

First off, I thank you for taking the time to explain your position to me even though I'm sure you've been obliged to explain many times before. I have studied Islam as well and I have to tell you, I don't put much stock in most hadith (or for that matter, many imams explanations). This is for the reason that according to Islam, God has promised protection to the Quran from being changed, but of course, there is no such protection for hadith. So I tend to disregard hadith, especially when it seems to contradict the teachings of the Quran. Islam also says that there is no need for an intermmediary between the supplicant and God. I tend to make my own understanding of Quran.

37– MAKING WRONG INTERPRETATION OF THE QUR’AN
“Tafsir” means informing and discovering. It is the process of informing and explaining. “Tawil” means pulling back or escaping. “Tafsir “ comes to mean giving a meaning.

“Tawil” is selection of one of the meaning among many meanings. It is not permissible (Jaiz) to make “Tafsir” according to one’s own opinion. “Tafsir” is performed according to the rules of transmission (“Riwayat” or “Nakl”). On the other hand, “Tawil” is done according to one’s knowledge and capabilities. In one hadith, Rasulullah, peace be upon him, said, “A person who interprets the Qur’an according to his own opinion is in clear error even if he is right.”

It is not correct to say such and such is the meaning of the speech (Kalam) of Allahu ta’ala without investigating first whether that such and such is in any way commented by Rasulullah, peace be upon him, or by his companions or that whether it conforms to the interpretations

(Tafsirs) of the previous scholars or to the methodology of the knowledge of interpretation, or without knowing the Arabic language that was spoken at the time of Rasulullah, peace be upon him, i.e., the “Quraish” dialect, or without thinking about reality (Haqiqat) and metaphoric (Majaz) aspects of it, or without being able to differentiate whether it is general, personal, concise (Mujmal), or detailed (Mufassal), and without investigating the reason of why that such and such verse (Ayat) was revealed, or whether it is “Nasih” or “Mansuh.” “Tafsir” means one’s being able to understand from the sayings of Allahu ta’ala what Allahu ta’ala meant with that saying.
ETHICS OF ISLAM

[60:8] GOD does not enjoin you from befriending those who do not fight you because of religion, and do not evict you from your homes. You may befriend them and be equitable towards them. GOD loves the equitable.

I think the most quoted and misunderstood verse is this:

[5:51] O you who believe, do not take Jews and Christians as allies; these are allies of one another. Those among you who ally themselves with these belong with them. GOD does not guide the transgressors.
Get a better quran.
60:8. Allâh does not forbid you to deal justly and kindly with those who fought not against you on account of religion and did not drive you out of your homes. Verily, Allâh loves those who deal with equity.

60:9. It is only as regards those who fought against you on account of religion, and have driven you out of your homes, and helped to drive you out, that Allâh forbids you to befriend them. And whosoever will befriend them, then such are the Zâlimûn (wrong-doers those who disobey Allâh).

The Noble Quran : Surat 60

5:51 you who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians as Auliyâ' (friends, protectors, helpers, etc.), they are but Auliyâ' to one another. And if any amongst you takes them as Auliyâ', then surely he is one of them. Verily, Allâh guides not those people who are the Zâlimûn (polytheists and wrong doers and unjust).
The Noble Quran : Surat 5

You can still hate and be equatable

The Muslim should feel in his heart that he hates the kuffaar and the way they look and behave. This hatred will motivate him to avoid looking like them at all in the way he dresses or in other ways. Do you not see that a person who despises a people or tribe, or people from a certain country, will hate to dress like them, especially if they are poor
Islam Question and Answer - Is wearing jeans imitating the kuffaar?

But visiting kaafirs in order to have a good time with them is not permitted, because it is obligatory to hate them and shun them
Islam Question and Answer - Making friends with a kaafir woman

The Most High has said: "O you who believe! Do not take your fathers and brothers as friends if they prefer disbelief over belief. Whoever amongst you befriends them, they are the wrongdoers" (9:23). He also said: "O You who believe, do not take My enemy and your enemy as friends and protectors. You show them love when they have rejected the truth that has come to you" (60:1).

The Prophet of Allah (S.A.W.) has said: "The faith of a believer is never complete until his love is for Allah's sake and his hatred is for Allah's sake". And he also said: "Love for Allah and love for His enemy can never co-exist in the heart of a believer".

Traditions of this genre are innumerable. Reason in itself is enough proof that Allah, Glory be to Him, has made believers love faith and adorned it in their hearts. He has made them hate disbelief, corruption and disobedience. For a man may hate his son or his father or his brother for his opposition to the truth and his swaying back and forth to the path of Satan; and he may love a stranger to whom he has no connection, except the brotherhood of Islam.

For all of this, it is incumbent that our love, affection and friendship be to those whom Allah has commanded us to love, just as it is necessary that our animosity, hatred and dissociation be from those whom Allah, Glory be to Him, has ordered us to dissociate from.

As a result of this, our affection is for 'Ali and the Imams from his progeny, even though there was no preceding love for them; [this is] because the Qur'an, sunna, history and reason have left us no doubt regarding them.
http://www.balagh.net/english/ahl_bayt/ask_those_who_know/06.htm

You sure are trying hard to pretend to be one. :lol:
I bet you love allah.

Really?
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1413179-post813.html

You have an arab saying tattooed on your wrist? Man, you're an allah lover, regardless of what it says.
I think you are right Rubber Hoser

Mr. Fitnah is in love with arabs and muslims.

I think that's why he posts about them all of the time.

Heck, I wouldn't doubt if he is some kind of taliban!!! :eek:

Attachments

• $sigs210.gif
    $sigs210.gif
    18.7 KB · Views: 44

You have reading comprehension problems eh? :lol:

Forum List

Back